Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What is Home? [Brisinger987 and maybe another Dwaggie(Dragon)]

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 16, 2013, 08:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Azuma also noticed the magic emanating from the young dragon, as well the fact that she appeared to be in pain. Uncoiling from the thorny tree he had made his roost, he sensed something was wrong. The magic was old, and familiar. Being as old as he was, there wasn't much he hadn't seen or heard.

Circling high into the air, he was poised to strike should anything go wrong; despite his extremely old age, he was still very powerful, so much so that he won the admiration of a fallen god. If anything end town, it would be over as quick as it started.

Scythe-Nova

-"It's a life of the past"

She said with a strained voice as she shifted slightly to the side so that the crest on her chest was fully displayed, Hari'lah did not like the crest at all and neither did she like who she were an incarnation of.

-"Trying to claw it's way back into the present, It happens from time to time and it causes me pain every time... would i not be fighting it i'm sure it would devour me."

She said putting a claw against the crest looking down on it as if she thought it to be a parasite that she whished to be rid of, She looked back at the black dragon with a pained look before simply lowering her head again but this time it seemed like she was apologizing to all the dragons present here.

Brisinger987

"We will be willing to help you, but you must tell us who is trying to revive themselves. It will not matter who it is, we will try and help you, but you must tell us." Veraxitoc had a very serious tone.

Methusela slowly took cautious steps forward.

"Come on... Fight it Hari'lah..."

Klezmer Gryphon

Azuma watched on, remaining silent. He knew he had felt the evil magic from so eh we're in e ancient past, but he could not remember where exactly. He sat there, in his defensive position, contemplating the situation.

Scythe-Nova

-"It's the Tyrant Thraximundar"

She said with sadness in her voice and looked at the black dragon and when the smaller one told her to fight it, it warmed her heart and she looked at the small dragon with kindness in her gaze. The crests power wore off and she breathed a sigh of relief as the pain subsided.

-"I don't really know what causes it to react this way"

She said and looked down at the crest before looking back at the large black dragon and awaited his answer.

Brisinger987

"Will you be ok to continue the questions?" Veraxitoc looked at the crest for a brief second, the name Thraximundar not ringing a bell yet.

Methusela looked at the lake, and dove in, paddling around and diving for fish.

Klezmer Gryphon

Azuma, feeling that there wasn't any real threat, relaxed, and coiled around the thorny tree again. It wasn't comfortable, not in the least, but it would keep him awake. He looked on as Methusela paddled in the lake, and chuckled. He remembered a time when he was just like that.

Putting his attention back to the new comer named Hari'lah, he listened as the questions would come.

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah nodded and looked at the black dragon only giving herself a moment to look at the bathing dragon before looking back at the black dragon again.

-"Yes, there is always a long time between the pains"

She explained and looked at the black dragon awaiting his questions.

Brisinger987

"Ok then." Veraxitoc looked over at Azuma, to remind him to continue.

"What do you think of dragons in the hierarchy of the world? Do you think we should dominate or co-exist?" Veraxitoc was looking purely at her beliefs.

Klezmer Gryphon

It was a bit strange, watching Veraxitoc question the young dragon. From what Shamgar told him, he never had to answer any questions. Azuma himself didn't have to answer questions, but that was different. As for his son-in-law, Ajax, Azuma didn't know whether or not they had met yet, but he would ask some other time.

"Yes, young one, please do tell" he said, encouraging the youngster to not be scared of either of the elders.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well personally i would like it if we could co-exist with everyone"

She answered truthfully while looking straight at the black dragon without blinking at all. Her tail swayed back and forth slowly behind her while she thought back on the times with her Mother and wondered when she would meet her again.

Brisinger987

"Ok, last question." Veraxitoc stood, his own tail ticking from side to side.

"Do you enjoy fighting?" Veraxitoc's tail stopped as he waited for the answer, while Methusela climbed out of the lake, and shook himself dry.

Klezmer Gryphon

The last question seemed odd to Azuma, but he wouldn't question why Veraxitoc posed it. He could feel his old, weary form growing tired, but he couldn't doze off because of his chosen perch. Sleep can wait he thought, and continued to watch.

Scythe-Nova

-"No i do not.. But when fighting i can easily lose myself in the heat of battle, Ten'ou tells me its because i'm a Volcanic dragon"

She said truthfully and glanced at the smaller black dragon before looking back at the large dragon somehow breathing easier not that it was the last qestion, She began thinking if she should go find Ten'ou and tell her that she have found a colony that she have found a place in that is if she is allowed to stay that is.

-"It has been on my mind for a while, but may i ask of your names?"

She asked and looked from the small dragon to the large and then towards the old dragon.

Brisinger987

"That is good to hear. Welcome to the Colony." Veraxitoc held out a paw to shake. This dragon merely had a battle instinct, which was natural for some dragon species.

"I'm Methusela, that's Veraxitoc, and that's Azuma." Methusela jumped in before anyone could say anything. Methusela would get in trouble if he spoke his mind. He thought the girl was rather pretty. Way out of his league though.