Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Fiara

Species: Vampire

Height: 3 foot 6

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
In her normal form, Fiara looks like a doll like six year old girl. She has plump red lips, pale skin, and long, princess curled, black hair topped with a red bow. Her eyes are also red and she has fangs, like all classical vampires. She wears a black dress that has a matching big, red bow in the back. She wears no shoes. After all, as a vampire, she doesn't have to dress warmly.

Personality:
Fiara hasn't had the chance to talk a lot to people and doesn't have a very good understanding on life. Literally. Like, she doesn't understand that people can die or age or what life is. She has drained a few people completely of their blood, but, luckily for the others, tends to get full before that point. She is quite naive and acts more like a six year old than somebody in their thirties.

Magic/Abilities:
Fiara is a vampire and therefor doesn't sleep and can't spend time in the sun. However, she has perfect night vision and great sense of smell (especially for blood). She also knows some magic, though it is uncontrollable in Fell.

Before she visited Fell or became a vampire, Fiara's mom had taught her some strong age mimicking magic (she has no memory of this and just believes everyone can do it). In Fell, that magic goes wild. So while she normally looks like a six year old girl, there is actually a chance that she'll look 30, 75, 100, or any other age. She gains and loses power based on that age and has no control as to what age she'll be (she's turned into a baby multiple times). Her mindset also changes to that age, though that's a little harder to explain. Think of it this way: all the information she knows is the same, how she processes it depends on the maturity of her age (the older she is, the smarter she gets). Because she's in Fell, her magic randomly activates and deactivates.

History:
Fiara has no memory of how she turned into a vampire (or must of her past, for that matter) and doesn't remember any land other than Fell (post traumatic stress disorder). For now, she lives based on urges and instinct. Drinking blood and avoiding sun has filled up most of her life.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.