Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cabin! :)

Started by zozee9, July 18, 2013, 05:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Hey guys! Guess what? Well, some of you already know, but I'm going to a cabin from this Sunday (21) to Wednesday (24). And there isn't any wifi. D: So if you're in a group thread with me, feel free just to skip over me and if it's just us two, well, you're gonna have to wait.

It isn't like I'll be gone a long time but I figured I should let y'all know since I'm usually on here 24/7.

On another note, I'M GETTING AN ART TABLET IN THE MAIL TOMORROW! Meaning I'm gonna try to digital art! And who knows... if we're in a thread together and I like what's happening... I might do a drawing of it. ;)

:-*
Love y'all!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

yay for art tablet! *muppet flails* that's so exciting Zozee! So is the camping thing :D have fun!
You'll have to show us your art work once you get cracking on it :D
which tablet did you end up going with?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

'Camping.' Totally. With electricity and a house and running water. That's my kind of camping. All that's missing is wifi. :(

And I got the inuos5. It'll probs take me a while to get used to, but I'm super excited! Gonna draw my new characters on it! :D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Paradox

That's not a very long time to be gone. I think folks can wait for your return. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your trip! I don't particularly enjoy camping because when gramps and I used to go together we did things the old-fashioned way which would be awesome were it not for all the damned bugs. We also had a lot of bear problems...stupid campers feeding them. Anyways....I digress!

You're getting a tablet, huh? Woo hoo! I can't wait to see you bust out with all them fancy-schmancy digital arts!

Fortunately for you, there are quite a number of digital artists here (Spice, for example) so I'm sure you could always ask them for pointers if you're ever unsure of what to do/how to do something. Hehe.

zozee9

NO THEY CAN'T. Jkjk peeps totes won't miss me. But figured I should say something anyway.  ;D

And my art will be so fancy-schmancy... once you give me enough time...  ::) And that's actually part of the reason I decided to get into digital art—because I see so much of it here and people do a great job. :D

Aeytrious

I already miss you *Sobs* I need my Coyote! lol I hope you're having fun. I love camping. I especially love doing it the old fashioned way. With tents and sleeping bags and oil lamps and cooking on the campfire, and SMORES!!!!!!!! My most favorite spot is at a wildlife preserve in the mountains near here. The area is forested but it opens to this wide flat meadow. The grass is always about waste high in this meadow, and in the center is a huge dark, flat-topped rock. The sun bakes the rock all day and at night it's still really warm. When I was a kid, my dad and I would lay on it and look up at the stars and listen to all the night bugs, and the frogs in the nearby creek. The stars are so bright there, it seems like you're looking up into a city full of lights. It's amazing and beautiful. I miss when me and my dad were that close. When did this turn into a sappy sentimental post? Again, I hope you're having fun. :))
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

visualspice

aww, that's a sweet story, Aeyt. I love camping, but haven't been in a while :(
my family owns a small cabin in the Appalachian Mountains we go to from time to time, but my husband isn't big on camping >.> but I loves it <3 good stuff, good times. I have a lot of fond memories singing annoying songs around the camp fire with my family XD and telling silly stories and the likes. Nature hikes are also the best, as is drifting down lazily in the river in a raft XD and fishing and all that good stuff.
So yeah, good times XD

Hope you had fun while you were camping, Zozeeeee!  <3

Nothing like the great outdoors! and you know... out houses, lol.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Listenbeastie

Paradox

Paint.net seems like a decent freebie option, imo. If you are strapped for cash like I am, it's better than nothing.

There is also GIMP but I wasn't too fond of it. >>

zozee9

I'M BACK!

And thanks everyone! I love the stories Aeyt and Spice. ^_^ But the cabin I stayed at had running water and electricity and we had a pontoon and all... so not quite the camping you were talking about.  ;D

And I'm pretty good with photoshop, Beastie. Used to use it all the time to edit and crop photos. Like big time... I made my sister into a cat person once... so yeah, I know how to operate it. I already added a photo I drew! <3