Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The New Evil Meets The Old Evil [Brisinger987]

Started by Scythe-Nova, June 01, 2013, 04:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"By all means don't let me stop thee.."

She said with a wide grin and shifted in the throne looking up to the roof in the large hall, specifically the large hole where flakes of snow slowly drifted through and subtly Senka's shawl shifted on her face opening up just slightly so that she could actually watch the peacefull sight in silence.

-"..."

Brisinger987

((OOC: I'm going to make Skalos show up))

Kirnardaz projected a form separate from Xerordir, aiming to summon his own Shadow. He cast the spell, and was met with a horrifying sight. The shadow he had summoned was huge.

"Hello master-friend! You have summoned us! We are your loyal servant..."

Scythe-Nova

-"..."

Senka simply looked at the Shadow that had appeared and when it spoke her smile grew wider and she chuckled a bit before looking at Xerordir with a wide grin.

-"Now that has to be a first? A friendly shadow?"

She said with laughter in her voice and she looked over the shadow once more, the laughter were not aimed at Xerordir but more at the hilarity at the situation. She shook her head and leaned back in the throne while observing the situation like she were so used to.

Brisinger987

"Um, yes, bow before me, and give me your name..." Kirnardaz's voice quivered slightly. This was quite scary for him. Xerordir watched, simply curious.

"Yes master-friend..." The shadow bowed to Kirnardaz, flourishing it.

"We don't have a name... At least, we don't remember us being given a name... We don't know what master-friend should call us..."

Scythe-Nova

Senka could barely hold herself from laughing though looking at her you wouldn't know it but then again she always grinned widely but she did not laugh often, She shook her head and looked to the side before a great rumble could be heard from somewhere inside the fortress.

-"...Oh now i remember, "She" is still around here"

She said with a wide smile as roar could be heard from within the depths of the fortress, She looked back at Xerordir and gave him a wide smile as she stood up and walked down from the throne.

-"I'm going to visit an old friend.. doth thy wish to accompany me?"

Brisinger987

Of course something lived in the ruin. Something huge and violent always lived in the ruins. Never in the woods, had to be a ruin. Stupid monsters and their stupid ruins, never stalk a beach, or a wood, they stalk bloody ruins...

"Of course I will join you." He spoke coolly, beckoning for Kirnardaz and Skalos to follow. They followed, Skalos being an eerie body guard. There was no dialogue, just walking.

Scythe-Nova

Senka calmly made her way to a door that lead to a set of very long stairs and the space in the stairs were just huge so that even a small giant could make his way down easily. When they came down they entered an enormous room that held no light, But senka simply made a gesture and many torches lit and brightened the room.

-"Oh my... thy sure have grown a lot"

One could immediately see what had caused the loud roar it was a enormous beast that were lying in the middle of the room, It had sharp scales that looked like black knives and it's back were covered with a great mane of coarse looking bright red fur running along it's back and down the tail. It had a long neck and it's head looked like the mix of a wolf and a dragon. The beast rised from the floor on its massive legs making a strange noise as it's large claws scraped against the floor, It growled against the people that had entered it's lair showing several rows of razor sharp teeth and it's four volcanic orange eyes stared down at the intruders while it's long tail lashed about behind it kicking up dust in the air.

-"Now now come over here little one"

Senka said as she began walking towards the creature who in response rushed against Senka with rage in it's eyes, But Senka calmly kept on walking towards it and silently the Shawl around her face loosened and fell down on her shoulders and she opened her eyes looking at the beast calmly. The beast stopped dead in it's tracks when it saw Senka's face and it's attitude changed drastically from murderous rage to loving affection as it carefully walked up to Senka and sat down in front of her and lowered it's head in front of her.

-"Yes it has been a long time little one"

Senka said with a wide grin as she reached out and patted the beast on it's head making it give of a sound akin to that of a purring cat and a cooing bird. The beast seemed to know senka and positively adore her without end, the lower pair of it's eyes however were glued to the other two people in the room looking at them with an suspicious gaze.

Brisinger987

"Xerordir, my form is growing weak, I will have to rejoin your body in a second." Kirnardaz turned to Skalos, a commanding look in his eyes. "Skalos, you obey Xerordir now. He is master-friend for now."

The demon disintegrated into a red light, which found a path into Xerordir, and took it. For a second, Xerordir's eyes glowed red, and he even levitated about an inch off the ground. Then the transition was over, and they were together as one.

"Skalos, follow." Xerordir ordered, and the Shadow agreed willingly.

When Xerordir saw the creature charging, he immediately knew Senka had something up he sleeve. When she dropped the shawl, and saw the creature obey, Xerordir stood, disinterested.

"So what is it? Is it some form of hellhound?"

Scythe-Nova

-"No that would not be something worth keeping, they tend to forget who their master is..."

Senka said as she walked to the side of the beast and seemed to be scratching it behind its ears which made the beast calm down much more and now it seemed to forget about the other two in the room and gave all of it's attention to Senka.

-"This is General Lami... well the former General, she used to be the one in command of this fortress... that is until i found her a better life isn't that right little one?"

She said and scratched the large beast under it's chin making it do that strange sound again and letting out its tounge to lick at Senka's face which made her chuckle a bit before she placed a hand on Lami's nose stopping her from licking her.

-"I think she's much cuter this way"

She said and turned her head towards Xerordir now showing her face to him, Her bright pink eyes giving of such an aura of innocence but ruined by her certainly creepy grin.

Brisinger987

Xerordir smiled. She had an element that inspired true fear in him. He was genuinely scared oof her power, but not of magic. Of her grin.

"Me, Kirnardaz, and Skalos will join you. We need a goal. Do you know anywhere we can start our list of allies? Any ancient warriors I need to awake?" Xerordir was eager to get started on this.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmm? well whispers of an old and powerful Lich has reached mine ears"

She said as she leaned against Lami petting her calmly while looking at Xerordir still grinning widely.

-"The Lich resides in Connlaoth somewhere beneath the abandoned, ruined temple of Alainoth, But according to my sources t'is an assult on the lich planned... So i guess you will have to hurry there before he meets his maker"

She said grinning wider before giving off a truly terrifying laughter and simply smiled at Xerordir calmly as her Shawl twisted and turned around her where she stood.

-"But i'm sure the lich would be a great addition to our little council, and who knows maybe he knows of someone else that thy could recruit..."

Brisinger987

"Of course. One more soul to add to our plans." Xerordir let out a low, very typically evil laugh.

And with that, Xerordir made goodbyes, made sure the place was getting set up, and left, to begin the long journey to Uthlyn.

((OOC: by the way, there are a few weeks between this and Uthlyn, as Kirnardaz meets Eleni, and Skalos goes off on adventures. But I think that's that thread done.))

Scythe-Nova

Senka watched the necromancer leave and when he was gone she turned to the monster and grinned widely.

-"Well little one let's get to work as well, After all we have a meeting to attent to don't we?"

She said as she climbed up on the beast laying down to rest on top of the beast as it began walking towards the opening of a tunnel further back, Senka looked at the tunnel and grinned widely while her shawl wrapped around the beast to make sure she did not fall off.

-"Let us go and meet Death little one"

And with that said the beast bolted through the tunnel and swiftly dissapearing into the tunnel.