Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stirring up a bit of trouble...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2005, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Karasen blinked as all he could hear were these stupid questions. After hearing enough of it, he simply put his hand forward, placing it over the girl's mouth. "Shh... Yes, they're real. They're mine. I've had them since birth." He felt that he could safely remove his hand from her mouth, hoping for her to be quiet. All of a sudden, something crashed over Karasen's back. It hadn't phased him, but it had really annoyed him. Standing up slowly, he turned, his eyes locked onto the guard that had slammed a wooden chair over his back. "You filthy wretch!" He shouted, holding up his hand as his fingers pressed together like a spike. "Die!" He said, launching his hand forward, his claws easily ripping through the guard's armor and plunging deep into his chest, erupting out through his back, the man's spinal cord in Karasen's grasp. "Never touch me again.." He said, pulling his hand back quickly through the large, gaping hole now within the guard's chest, his spinal cord still in Karasen's grasp. Turning back to the girl, he sighed, slinging the blood from his hand but not releasing the spinal cord. "Now where were we.."

Anonymous

Tildia sat silent on her knees. Suddenly she lifted and confused hand to her lips. "Wha-... what.... Why...." When he turned back her direction her thaughts immidiately went to his hand, covered in speckles of blood holding a mans spine. "Ah..." She said her eyes widening. "Ahhh." Then suddenly her voice got high-pitched and sounded even more like a little girl. "Ahhh~ !" She shouted as she closed her eyes and fell back otno her butt. "Why... wh...." She couldnt even get a whole question out. Tildia had experienced bloody battles before but never had she seen a mans spinal cord ripped from his body, and still being held in the hands of his undoer. 'Where did light in his eyes go? Why was it there in the first place?' She wondered. But she didn't say a word. She just sat ther confusd with a simple look on her face.

Anonymous

Neo arrived just as the other demon attacked the guard.
And she didn't like it.
"What did you do that for?" came a quiet, deadly monotone voice. It echoed slightly over the stone, reverberating over the castle.
Then suddenly, a massive (we's talking BIG), solid black magic bird rose from the ground not 3 feet from the dead man, it's wings outspread, it's feathers flickering with black magic. Slowly from the centre of the bird a form could be seen--a girl, the same age as Tildia, emerged. Neo's normally black eyes were glowing white, her cloak was outspread, like the wings of the bird her magic created. Glaring at the other demon, she swooped toward the dead guard, reached out a hand, (which, might I add, was covered in a glowing blue light) and touched his massive wounds. While she couldn't bring him back from the dead, she could make it a little...less disgusting. In a second the wounds had re-knit themselves, and she reached over and gently closed his eyes.

(I like dramatic entrances. lol)

Anonymous

Looking quietly over to the massive bird, Karasen let the spine fall to the ground, his eyes locked on the girl that had touched the corpse. "And who's this..." He asked quietly, slinging the remaining blood from his wrist. He hadn't seen anything like this magic in many years. Many, MANY years....

Anonymous

Somewhat thankfull his attenton was'nt on her anymore, and somewhat annoyed by what had just happened, her eyes too fell on the bird. But she had too many butterflies in her stomache to speak. She did however manage to get up and stand beside the boy beside her and gawk at the bird and the girl. "Sir.." She said still lost. "What is your name?" She actually cared all of a sudden, even if the blush hadnt left from her cheeks.

Anonymous

With his eyes still locked on the huge, black bird, Karasen spoke. "My name is unimportant unless you plan on being with me.. So you make the choice on whether you really want to know my name or not..." He said, pulling his large sword from its position in the stone floor. Who was controlling such a huge creature of black magic?

Anonymous

Supremly surprised at his response she dropped her jaw, and looked dead at him, "What do you mean?" Tildia had a abundance of thaughts floating in her head now. "Be with you!? Sir we... I just met you! You can't possibly mean..." Her wings scroled themselves slowly back into her back with a slight rustling sound. Then they were no longer visable.

Anonymous

Karasen nodded slightly, shutting his eyes slowly. "Then you do not need to know my name as of yet... Maybe some day in the future, but not this day..." He said in a quiet, almost disappointed tone of voice. "Now who is our friend here.....?"

Anonymous

She wanted to have a childish tantrum and stomp her feet right before kicking him in the head. But she did'nt, she remained calm as she tuned towards him. "I guess so. Maybe you'r right..." She then turned back around towards the bird and said, "But why would I care in the future, If right now... I'm only allowed to learn so much. Don't you think my interest would dwindle? Or do you even care. How do I know that caring at would'nt lead me to a death such as that mans?" Tildia turned her head down to him with a slightly assured look in her eyes.

Anonymous

Karasen nodded once again, a sly look now upon his face. "Indeed.. But you will also remember this day, no doubt... And soon my name will be known across this world.. You'll hear about me once again some day..." He could barelly keep himself from laughing in an insane tone.

Anonymous

"So." She said now feeling more confident. "Why would I care about someone whose name will be spread through the lands, if I never knew his name? Besides, i'm not at all good with faces." Tildia dusted her butt off from having sat on the ground and placed her hand on her sword again. She kept her glare on the bird and the man, and the woman. The her eyes floated back to the boy. She almost glared before looking back at the others.

Anonymous

Karasen laughed, turning to her slowly. "You won't need to know my face.... My name is Karasen... And you'll know by my eyes... Nothing else in this world has eyes such as mine..." He said as his eyes began to glow slightly, clearly visible to her as he sheathed his sword slowly, deciding that it was time.. Lifting his right hand into the air, his palm faced the sky. "Alam... Sorientium.... Calianthis.... Sorrinthiris... Null..." It was a quiet incantation from an ancient text. Karasen was possibly the only being in this world with the knowledge of such a powerful spell, but he simply kept repeating his incantation over and over again, louder and louder each time... What was he going to do?

Anonymous

Neo came over while they were talking. Slowly the bird disappeared as she walked slowly toward the two, her eyes still glowing, as well as her hands, which had turned from blue healing to black destructive.
"What is your purpose here, demon? And what is your name?"
she paused for a second, her eyes fading from their eerie white, back to cold blackish-green. She then noticed the other girl, and her eyes widened for a moment before narrowing.
"And why, pray tell, are you standing here with a half-angel?"

((heh, don't post so much before I can--it's kinda hard to get back into the flow. I gotta go soon, so make it quick^^))

Anonymous

'Stop looking at me...' She thaught. His eyes were getting to her. "I... I see. Karasen..." She said quickly turning her head. "And I am Tildia." Immidiately afterwards she seen him raise his hand into the air and begin a chant. "What are you doing?" She said suddenly. "Sir. I Mean, Karasen? What-" She felt a violent need to shut-up, so she did, but she kept her eyes strictly on him. "Karasen?" She wispered once more.

Anonymous

((Gah! ^__^ YOUR BACK! Sorry aout all the posting. I'm competitive. lol))

Anonymous

When he began to chant, Neo's hands flew up, the black glowing around them flashing brighter. "Who are you to cast a spell like that?" she asked, rising into the air. Her eyes were white again. "STOP!" she yelled, flinging her hands toward him, sending a wave of powerful, ancient black magic in his direction. She knew that while it may not hurt him much, for she was not as high ranking a demon as he, it still might destract him or something.

Anonymous

As Tildia turned her secertive gaze away from Karasen, she almost smiled again. But the huge flash of magic coming toward her stopped that completly. Suddenly her instincts began to click on one by one, and this determined look took over her face. Tildia took a step towards Karasen and pushed himout of the way spreading her rings and rasing both arms as she grasped her keito. She put it right in front of her body and the  blast pushed against it almost knocking the poor girl down.

Finally her 'back-aura' kicked in and consumed her as it helped to repel the attack as well. Bits of ice and sprinkles of water flew this way and that as she attempted to keep it (the blast) from consuming her more than her aura did. Finally, she thrust forward with a sharp-toned, "Kya!" And pushed it back as she gained more energy to keep holding it back.   'I can;t believe i've grown so... Weak.' She thaught. 'I might have to... use the last of my energy just to hold THIS back! And I know she has stronger attacks... What will I do then?' Suddenly, since she hadn't been concentrating on the attack, and had pondered off, her eyes opened wide as it contined on its path. She could only dodge it now. So she ducked, and did the splits as she let her head fall forward and stretched her arms out, letting the attack fly over her. She stayed there in that position terrified, and said to herself aloud, "What the heck, did I just do?" With a confused and lost look on her face.

Anonymous

(forgive me for not posting but my laptop didn't work  :evil:  and I got home 2 days ago from Arizona at around 12:00 so I was really tired, and yesterday I was out so... please don't act like I just come out of no where again (Des isn't really quiet like that) )

Des had been entertained with the blasting of the guards coming from everyway when the large bird flew in. She sighed and spread out her arm. She said a quiet spell and an invisible force-field surrounded her. Desdemona turned around and watched the woman. She took a few steps forward as Neo blasted Karasen. Her eyes widened as Tildia saved him. "Oh my God," Des said as she closed her eyes and shook her head. "What the hell is a demon doing being saved by a half-angel." She walked towards the three and stood next to Tildia, staring at her. Her eyes widened and she spoke again, "Wait a minute, you aren't-you aren't..." Desdemona looked like she was going to throw up but instead she burst out laughing, "Oh my god, it looks like the pixie (Tildia lol) fell in love with the demon. Awww!" Des chuckled and waited for a response.

Anonymous

Tildia swung her legs around to a stand calmly then blushed as the sound of the other womans voice going through her ear. "What!? No No! No! Nooo! It's.. It's nothing of the sort!" She then placed a hand on her hip and turned her entire body towards her. "I can't help it. I am partially pure you know 1 3rd is alot coming from an angel. Besides I JUST met the man. I only saved him because I was almost made to heal." As soon as she had found reassurence in her words, she got wide eyes and worried wanted to look over to the very Karasen she had pushed out of the way. But something struck fear in her as she thaught, 'I just... I just pushed a... I just... I...' Turing completly towards him now, she said, "I'm so sorry!" As if she had just realized what she had done. Which basically-considering the way her mind works-Is exactly what happened.

Anonymous

"I know." Desdemona told Tildia when she spoke of her species. She had sensed it and well, Tildia's looks pretty much gave it away. When she spoke next Des's hazel eyes rolled. "Oh yeah, I'm sure that's it," Des said sarcastically. She watched as the part-angel turned towards the demon and yelled out her sorries. Then, she turned to the crowd that had given the group great distance since the demon had stolen the now dead, man's spine.

Desdemona turned to look at Neo. "You," She said nodding at Neo. "What are you doing here?"