Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stirring up a bit of trouble...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2005, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Neo's anger slowly subsided, and she floated to the ground, her eyes wide in shock and surprise. The angel liked the demon, and saved said demon from her attack. Now that was just....
Neo burst into a fit of laughter as the whole ordeal peiced together in her mind.
"Oh that's just great!" she spluttered, looking at Tildia. "What, did you think he couldn't take care of himself?"
she shook her head, taking about five steps closer, then noticed Des. "Me? I happened to be in the area." To be honest, she didn't want to tell everyone that she sensed a killing by the powerful demon not standing three feet away, and was automatically drawn to it.
"And speaking of which," she said, eyes narrowing, "Who the hell are you?"

Anonymous

Her face went white as snow, then as red as it could get. She had, had quite enough of the two women. "I know he can protect himself. I... I just..." She said soflty... "I  do not!" Suddenly her pretty blue eyes went to an immidiate cold white as she balled up her fists. It almost looked as if she were going to attack wot some sort of deadly force. But she ddn't. ildia just calmed herself down and fell to the ground on her knees, then to her rear. She had little left to say as her eyes returned to normal but, " I never expected... Life away from them to be so much worse, than life away from one." Seeming to nevermind it, she sat silently awaiting whatever would happen next. Speaking wasn't helping obviously, and helping wasn't helping. And she still couldnt figure out how she ened up surrounded by demons and hlaf breeds! As these thaughts consumed her head she dazed out (think anime confused ^_^) for quite q while...

Anonymous

Desdemona listened and answered Neo, "I don't see why you need to know. It's not like we're going to be together long." She then turned to Tildia. She watched as her face went as white as ice then red as a cherry (lol). Her eyes turned to the half-angel's fists as they were curled up. Des rolled her hazel eyes as Tildia's turned white. "What're you gonna do pixie?" Desdemona teased. "Hit us with your snowballs?" She felt liked she was annoying her when she noticed the girl fall to th ground. The woman bent down to Tildia's eye-level and crossed her arms. "You're not very tough are you?" She stood straight again and laughed at Tildia.

Anonymous

Tildia simply crossed her arms and tilted her head up in a nobby childish manner. Then she said smartly, "Is that another assumption? Or are you actually asking for once?" The look on her fae had changed arbruptly from snobby to 'Oh god. I might as well...'  She then sighed and turned back towards the girl. "Well... No I suppose not. But then it's not like i've had these powers any longer that a day or two. And I havent the slightest idea what just happened a second ago." Realizing she was rambling on, Tildia quickly shut her mouth and sighed again.

Anonymous

"I'd like to know," Neo said in a black voice to Des, "in case I ever come across you again. I like to know all opposition. Especially the rude, ugly ones. They tend to do the most trouble." she glared pointedly at Des, her arms crossed. "You aren't doing anything here, so just go away."

((*caughs*)) Yeah, Sorry about the meaness. ^~

Anonymous

Karasen's eyes shifted to Des quietly, her insults to the half-angel easily being heard. Karasen was getting angered by these insults, also.. He hadn't lost the energy from his spell, though, and only needed to speak one more word to invoke the power. Standing up slowly, he brushed the dirt from his cloak and lifted his palm into the air once again, reaching out with his other arm and pulling the half-angel to him. "Insollen-nirrus revnerax!" As the final syllable rolled off of his tongue, a large, shapeless form of mystical cosmic energy formed several feet above the two of them. Karasen then began to speak in a language not heard since the ancient days. "Coran bi shiran flost!" He shouted, the shapeless energy dropping to the ground in front of him and Tildia, slowly rising, an actual form being created by this energy. Soon, a being of raw cosmic energy stood in front of the two of them, staring down Des and Neo. "Meet Mobius, the ancient creature of nightmares that has been sealed away for centuries within that single spell.."

Anonymous

((lol!  'flost'  lol)
Tildia looked up at him, then to the form in the air. Her eyes got as wide as they could, and watery. And she dropped her jaw in amazement. "Gah?" She exclaimed in confusion. "Whats th-" She began to ask as her body lifted from the ground and she stood up as the form touched down. when it did she nearly ran off but something told her she'd be an idiot to. So she just kept looking at 'Mobius' then Karasen then back to Mobius. Over and over again like a puppy choosing between running away or hiding.

Anonymous

Neo shook her head.
"You think that is supposed to scare me?"
her body was completely cloaked as she stared at Karasen. "Has it ever occured to you that that thing," (here she pointed to Mobius) "was locked away for a good reason? What makes you think you can control it?"

((just a warning maelstrom--remember, your character has to have some weaknesses. He may be a really powerful demon, but he isn't satan himself. Please don't make him all-powerful, it ruins the fun for the rest of us. Thanks! ^^))

((oh, and can you kinda tell us what the heck that Mobius thing is?? lol))

Anonymous

Karasen's eyes narrowed as a grin crossed his face. "The Mobius Abomination was created for the one purpose of death, and destruction. But he was sealed away in a time of weakness by the ancient council of this planet.. They hoped for the spell to work for all eternity, but in the instance that it actually failed, a select few of the world's strongest warriors were chosen to be given a scroll containing this information.." He held out a small scroll, the paper creased and wrinkled with great age. "We were chosen to battle the Mobius Abomination if it ever returned. But my dark heart was hidden from the council, and this information of a powerful creature sparked my interest.. After months of research on the creature, it became known to me that the Mobius was only commandable by its creator's language.. The language of the ancients. But in that time, the language wasn't so ancient, and a wide variety of people knew it... I was soon able to... Persuade a small family into teaching me how to speak it fluently. Fortunately, the incantation for the release spell was also spoken in that same language. It took several years, but I was eventually able to find the correct incantation. This is the first time in hundreds of years that this creature has seen this world... And I'm sure he wishes to kill many.." Karasen decided that he would show her an axample of the Mobius' abilities. "Mobius. Curior glordian bladem!" The Mobius' form shifted instantly, the body staying the same, but two extensions shooting outwards. As they quickly flattened, the extentions narrowed off at the end with a bladed tip. "Now, Mobius... Ashickiun!" The Mobius launched itself forward at Neo at a breakneck speed, slashing through the air as the blades extended several feet. The blades had originally been about two feet in length, but had quickly extended further than eight feet, and were still growing, and were aimed for the base of Neo's neck..

(Don't worry, I won't god mode.) 8)

Anonymous

Desdemona glared at Neo. blankly and unaffected obviously by her insult. She blinked and spoke as though nothing seemed to be happening, "So maybe I should be like you and learn your name?" She asked like it was actually a question, turning the insult towards Neo.

All of a sudden Des turned and glared at the demon arise the monster. "Ah..." She said as is disgusted. "You are in love." Putting her hand to her mouth, Desdemona made  the motion as if she were going to throw up if she stared any longer at Tildia and Karasen together. She looked away and spoke to the two, "You don't need a monster to fight me. You can make me sick by seeing a demon and half-angel in love," She was speaking when the beast, Mobius, hurled itself at Neo. Shaking her head, Des spoke again, "You need a monster to fight your battles?" A tsk tsk sound came from her as she grabbed at her sword just in case.

Anonymous

Karasen's gaze instantly shifted to Des as he heard her words. "Mobius, shickra!" The Mobius instantly stopped, its blades inches from Neo's neck. Standing straight, the Mobius retracted its blades back, forming two arms and two hands. "What... Did you say.. You worthless piece of rubbish..?!"

Anonymous

Tildia, being a usually polite girl, crossed her arms and stopped looking confused and stupid. She then turned her gaze to Desdemona. "What are you talking about you silly girl?! I already explained the condition and refuse to again." Tildia grabbed her keito happily and swung it to where it just slightly tapped the ground. "I know what your problem is... You've never been in love. Therefore you scoff at the thaught. Your more sorry than I thaught. So many accusations... Yet never a question." Tildia looked over to Karasen and noticed how ticked he looked, then took a slight 'gulp' and tried to ignore it.

Anonymous

The blades stopped right at Neo's neck, and she didn't move until they had safely truned to hands. "Ancient magic created it, so maybe a different ancient magic can block it." she thought, thinking of her own powers. She knew Karasen realized her magic was very dark, and very old--maybe not so much as his, but still just as demonic. And so far no one had commented on her origin--she knew the half angel, the demon, and whatever that other girl was had some sort of power.  Her hands began to glow with black energy.
"Don't do it Karasen. It would be very unwise."
her voice was so much of a whisper it was a miricle if anyone heard it.

Anonymous

Desdemona swiped the blade out of its sheath as the monster reared at her. The sunlight against it showed brightly on the metal and the silver design on the handle. She jerked her arm out so the tip of the blade pointed behind her for a quick movement to attack. "Ooh, Scary Karasen." She said mockingly and turned to Tildia. "Who ever said I was never in love? The very reason I despise such a thought was because of it."

Her hand on the large sword's handle began glowing a faint aura of black and navy blue. "Now, Karasen. Turn your beast down." She said with emphaisise on the down part.

Anonymous

"Ah I see..." Tildia simply nodded while her cheeks rose her lips to a smile. "So how did he dump you? Oh no... Wait. He must have slept with someone!?" She seemed to be overly happy at the thaught. "I've heard all these types of storys living with my father. So I can't say i'm an expert but my oh my... He's made you quite the bitter one." She nodded and threw her keito over her should like it had not cutting potential at all, then suddenly it was slowly  consumed by a faint blue light and when the light dimmed, it was a bow and arrow set in the same style as her sword.

Anonymous

Desdemona took in deep breaths as Tildia spoke. She attempted to control her anger. Her fingers tightened around the sword. "He didn't dump me." Her glow around her hand turned black magic as her eyes grew cold. "I dumped him." Her hand seemed like it would begin bleeding if she tightened her hand any more. "Karasen," She said through clenched teeth, "put him down" She said each syllable clearly and paused between each word.

Anonymous

Tildia had this odd feeling of wanting to play. Maybe it was because she has a habit of getting people angry for little reasons, and entertaining herself with them. "Oh come on!" She said perplexidly. "If he didn't dum you. Why are you angry? It was your fault, so you shouldn't be so up-tight about it. I mean, honestly, think about it. YOU broke up with HIM. It's senseless to be angry. If I loved someon I would never leave them, even if they loved someone else." She lowered her voice and wispered, "But i'd never stalk, thats just desperate..." Then she went back to yelling her accusations at Desdemona. "So why'd you dump him anyway? What you do that would cause for such a deed? Did he want to leave you?" She paused after all of her questions and said, "Wait... you DID say he didn't dump you. But you DID'NT say he didn't cheat on you.... So was she preetier than you? Was-" She just kept spitting questions as if she'd never get tired of it.

Anonymous

((Is.... that a....llama?  :o Woah... That's friggin.... it's all... I mean... IT.... IT.... Oh gah..."))

Anonymous

((hehe, nah, it's a...critter thing. idn't he precious?!)) lol I'm waiting for maelstrom to post.

Anonymous

(Sorry it's taken me so long. I've been REALLY busy.)

As Karasen turned to Des, he ripped his blade from the solid stone ground. "And if I don't..." He said quietly, holding out his hand. "Mobius, incuram de lasortinium parianas!" As he spoke, the Mobius instantly responded by leaping back at him and losing its form completely. As the strange being of cosmic energy engulfed Karasen's body, it began to mold itself to his shape, and then shift its shape into a kind of armor. It was a very gooey type of armor for the moment, shifting and shaping itself all over his body and soon hardening into an extremely protective type of armor. There was a slight amount of Mobius remaining that hadn't been used in the armor, which gave Karasen an idea. "Mobius.. Entirium coras telf sparg!" The remaining bit of Mobius quickly leapt into his unused hand, shifting into a very large sword. "I've called the Mobius off.. As you see..." He said to Des, his eyes hidden by the new Mobius Helm.