Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Winter is ... somewhere

Started by Winters-Feather, August 06, 2013, 08:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

Okay, i disappered again.

Please bear with me.

I just finished this program which involved a lot of essay writing/portfolio building the past week, plus there's my internship, plus there's completing my cosplays. Only reason why I'm on right now is because 1. I love and miss you guys 2. I'm currently starting to paint tights and am waiting for the paint on my foot to try.

Con's this weekend... and I'm moving back to school monday which means a few days of vacation before plunging into the abyss where, oddly enough, I'm probably going to have more time to post than i did this summer. Figures.

I can't wait to show you guys the finished projects!

I shall *try* to get to posts by tomorrow. I'm still working on things and tomorrow i probably will be, but it won't be as bad...? We'll see.

Thanks for your everlasting patience and kindness i'll be with y'all soon.

I hope y'all been playin nice in the cbox ;p

Oh, though this said! Spirits sends me emails on everything, so if you have a question/comment/hugs/ duel challenges, send me a PM. i'll be notified in my email and i'll check it asap.

<3

Paradox

Does this mean I won't get reprimanded for chomping on the c-box while you're away!?

Anyways, it's cool, Winters! Take the time you need in SotE! We will SURVIVE. BARELY, but somehow we will!

I look forward to seeing these projects though!

Take care!

*makes note to challenge to a duel later with frozen fish as weapons*

Winters-Feather

*opens freezer*
*THE OCEAN FALLS OUT*

I have eyes and ears everywhere, my network of spies is infinite.... *blends into the shadows*

And thanks!

visualspice

Real life happens! Goodluck with all of that stuff and just post when you can and know you are greatly missed!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

I'm back, more or less. This week and maybe a few days next week miiiight be a little shaky, but hopefully i'm on steadily when school starts on monday :3

here's a sample photo posted from my photoshoot taken by Fang Fox photography :3
this is me as a bellydance  version of Aquarius from Fairy Tail. That skirt is the reason why I haven't been posting that much over the past two weeks ^^;;

Paradox

You made that? *mind explodes* *worships!*

Sadly, I have no idea what Fairy Tail is ,but the costume is pretty neat nevertheless!

visualspice

that's so friggin' cool, winters! So excited to see this done! You look so awesome :D
All of that blood, sweat and tears was worth it! It's so amazing!
Can't wait to see more pictures <3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Thanks guys!! lol yeah all the blood... and who said it was my own....? Scarifies had to be made, heheheh *__*

Here's a pic of the character in all her rage:

You can see i took a lot of liberties with my interpretation lol

visualspice

omg looooooooooool
that rage face 8D

DangerousBeauty

I showed this to a VERY sleepy Zane. He said you shoild make him a costum of Ginco from Mush-shi. But that's amazing. You have talent. Come back soon so we can thread together okay? That is when I have a Character available for you. Next on goes to Zozee