Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where in the world???? (Slow/away until October?)

Started by kleineklementine, August 14, 2013, 10:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleineklementine

Hey guys, I just realized that I'm going to be slow/away for quite awhile sort of. I have a conference next week in southern Germany for which I have not come close to finishing my poster (^^;!) so I need to actually put my nose to the grindstone this week to get that done. Then I'm not sure whether or not / how much internet I'll have while at the conference, so I might post a bit there.

THEN I come home from that for just a day before heading off to the mountains in northwestern India for three weeks. (Work, not play). I will definitely not have internet then, but I should have plenty of bonding time with my extra warm sleeping bag and my tent.

THEN I'm headed back home to the U.S. (Cleveland, then Pittsburgh) for a week to see my adorable nephew then go to one of my friend's wedding.

THEN I might come back to Berlin, or I might go back to California to finish some lab work (wheeee.. :()  But either way I'll be back in full commission by the beginning of October? But I'll try to keep up my group threads a bit (at least the Wolf stuff) when I can.

visualspice

Wow, busy- busy you are!
But hey, Pittsburgh 8D
I live there
I will think of you then loool
Good luck with all of that and know... SOTE loves you <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

I'm pretty excited about Pittsburgh! I've been through it so many times and have never really been. Plus the wedding is in the aviary and there's going to be a penguin!

(Also, I've already started looking for places to get cheesesteaks... since Pittsburgh is as close to Philly as I'll be for awhile. I'm already very excited about this!)

visualspice

I wish I could help with the Philly cheese steak thing(I don't really eat them but maybe I could ask my husband if he knows of any good places?)!
If you have time, check out Pirmanti Brother's in Pittsburgh. It's a sandwich place that puts coleslaw and fries on the sandwich. It's pretty tasty. I tend to get the Pittsburger steak burger sandwich. Nom nom (though I generally opt out of the coleslaw. I'm just not a fan)

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH THE PENGUINS

<3 I love the aviary. I haven't been there in a while D:
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Back from India! If anyone's interested, here are pictures from the excursion in the Himalaya in Himachal Pradesh and from the extra few days a few of us spent in Agra and Delhi.

visualspice

I am so jealous of your awesome and adventurous life l8*

kleineklementine

I can't take too much credit for it. It's part of the "perpetual geology student" package.

Paradox

You're pretty lucky to be able to see such awesome sights in person. Some of those mountain shots are really neat! Not to say that the architecture isn't about equally impressive.

Hope you enjoyed the trip!

Winters-Feather

geez you're all over the place O.o sounds fun. and crazy.