Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Foot in The Grave (Brisinger987)

Started by Caerina, August 22, 2013, 05:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

At that moment Khanna decided two things: vampires were scary and Sophia could also be scary.
"I'll stop trembling any time now." she took a shaky sigh.

Brisinger987

"Good thing he's dead now. But just to make sure." Sophia went outside, using her newfound strength to bring a huge stone slab in, one made for gravestones, and dropped it on his head.

Only it was messy.

"Ew. Ok, well he's dead now."

Caerina

Khanna made a face at the bloody scene in front of her.
"Well... Not the best way to do it, but effective." she nodded.
"Are you okay?" Khanna asked her.

Brisinger987

"He bit me... I can feel his venom trying to make me worse. But I should be ok." Sophia kicked his body for good measure, and then went to pick up her sword.

After about 5 minutes of looking thoroughly, she found the blade. Well, half the blade.

"FUCK! My daitō!" She kicked a wall in frustration, knocking a brick out of place.

Caerina

With a frown on her face Khanna only pointed out the obvious.
"No one can save that one." she crossed her arms "It's a new begnning for you, perhaps this marks an end to a chapter of your life." Khann cocked her head to look better at the blade. Nope, that didn't mark anything for her, but a broken piece of trash, but she at least tried making Sophia feel better.

Brisinger987

Sophia wasn't comforted in the slightest, and ran over to Austerin's corpse, kicking it violently.

"NO ONE BREAKS MY SWORD! I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN IF I CAN FIND A NECROMANCER. DO YOU HEAR ME YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" She gave the corpse a violent kick in the groin, truly abusing the body.

Caerina

"Calm down." she told her "That's not going to fix your sword. Though, I must admit it made me feel better."
With a small smirk, Khanna crossed her arms. Bad judgement, today was the day for bad judgement, she thought wondering how she got from a small bounty hunt to this mess.

Brisinger987

"Breaking my sword is the biggest insult anyone has ever thrown at me." She screamed a profanity that was on par with the levels of demons, aimed at the symbol of the dead in the church.

"I hope he bloody hears that."

Caerina

"I doubt he does." she said calmly "Come on, you'll get a new sword, daito or however it is called and everything will be fine."
Khanna felt like she was talking with a small child whose toy was just broken. Perhaps Sophia's nerves were on the edge, it was a messy night after all.

Brisinger987

Sophia let out a childish "Hmph." that would only add to Khanna's thoughts of talking to a small, stroppy child.

"Well let's go, I'm sick of these vampires."

Caerina

"You realize you're a vampire?" Khanna asked, with a small smirk.
She skipped over the body, with a frown on her face. That was still too messy for her, and she let out a irritiated sigh, as her cloak was now stained in blood. Wonderful, just an addition to a perfect day.

Brisinger987

"Whatever. Shut up, haha. I may be a vampire, yes, but at least I'm not bloodthirsty." Sophia stared back at Khanna, before deciding to simply get a new daitō. They were expensive though. She might have to take up a second job.

Caerina

"So.. A quick question for you." Khanna said with a smirk "How does your family feels about you doing the job you do?"
Vague enough, Khanna thought. Perhaps she could find out something interesting here.

Brisinger987

"I don't know my family. The monk that raised me said that he was given the choice between a boy, and me, and he chose me, because he believed I would be the most successful. Apparently my brother appeared identical in many ways to me, but he chose me as I would be faster, and I could be stronger." Sophia admitted the truth. Where her mother and father were was a mystery, but she didn't care. She was more interested in her brother.

Caerina

"Oh." Khanna said, something flickering in her eyes "You have no contact with your brother, then?"
If what she was suspecting was the truth, and Khanna was rarely mistaken, this was a real discovery. But, since she wasn't the one to say somethingbefore investigating deeper into the subject, she said nothing.

Brisinger987

Sophia paused, wondering what this girl was asking about.

"No, none. Why are you asking? Have you seen someone with my features?" Sophia raised an eyebrow in suspicion, not wanting to be stuck having a brother. Her code dictated that she remain within audible proximity of any family member.

Caerina

Khanna lightly shook her head. That wasn't the moment, plus she still wasn't sure..
"Nope." she lied smoothly "I was just interested how you dealt with your family and people close to you. But, since you have no one, the answer is 'easily' I suppose." Khanna added a small smirk in the end.

Brisinger987

"Well I've no doubt my brother is working for some thieves guild somewhere, doing trivial things." Sophia sighed, as she believed her work was no longer important. She killed now because it was burned into her nature.

Caerina

"Yeah.. He probably is.." she said vaguely "Anyways, what are we up to? The Sun is almost coming out, and in your condition.." her voice trailed off "I'm worried how that'll go."

Brisinger987

"Well I am a monster until proven an angel. It is time to see if it is a gift or a curse. And if it is a curse, I bid you farewell Khanna. I will see you again at some point." Sophia smiled, and teleported outside, watching the sunrise. And she felt it soak into her skin, just slightly scalding her. She looked at her arms and she was sunburned.

"It is a gift then."