Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Foot in The Grave (Brisinger987)

Started by Caerina, August 22, 2013, 05:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

"And the first one who comes near me will get a dagger in it's throat." she smiled sweetly.

Unlike the her first encounter with a vampire, Khanna was actually ready for this one. She completely uncovered her daggers, watching the more dangerous vampire. She glanced towards the newly made one who still had problems controlling himself, so he mostly stumbled. Khanna calculated that she should probably concentrate on the powerful vampire for the moment.

She ran straight at him, avoiding the claws and fangs with great speed. Khanna even managed to completely cut of one of his arms in a swift motion, and then retreated a bit.

"Your turn... If you want it." she beckoned towards the wounded vampire and smiled to Sophia.

Brisinger987

Sophia picked up the arm, having dotted blood on her neck, and gave it to the older vampire, turning to Khanna.

"The wretch got me, but he was so pathetic, so my lord, why don't you finish her off?" She feigned politeness, and as the powerful vampire reattached his arm, and stepped forward, Sophia decapitated him.

"As are you. My lord." She wipe her neck clean of her blood, and smiled at Khanna.

"They're so stupid."

Caerina

"Hah, no doubt this species won't survive for long." she grinned "Intelligence of a rock."

Khanna looked towards the decapitated head and nodded. Yeah, this probably won't take long.

Brisinger987

"Look, here's two more vampires now. Newbies. Watch how you deal with the newbies. They're so fun to toy with." Two freshly born vampires stumbled towards the pair.

Sophia stepped forwards.

"Hey boys..." Her voice would make any male cave to desire right now. "Fancy some fun before you turn me?" She sheathed her sword, walking between the pair, who seemed rather intelligent, as they grinned at her offer.

She decided that for a very teasing kill she would grab and let herself be grabbed. Just for this kill.

When she thought they were done with over the clothes stuff.

"First one to kill her gets me in bed tonight." The vampires grinned again and began their slow hobble towards Khanna.

And in one swift motion, they were headless, both decapitated by one clean swing.

"Men eh?"

Caerina

"Can't live with 'em..." she abruptly stopped and grinned "And you can't wait to decapitate them."

She liked clean kills, they were not messy and Khanna had no problems with washing her clothes after those. Blood was a pain in the neck to clean from clothes. If she was wearing a regular armour, that was mainly made from metals, it would've been easy. But, no she had to use clothes.

"I see you like playing with your prey." she said, crossing her arms.

Brisinger987

"The moment they think about going under my clothes, they find a dagger magically thrusts into their throat. Or I simply punch them in the face. I'm no whore." She stated defensively, crossing her own arms.

Caerina

"Oh, no I didn't imply that." she said, loosening up a bit "Men are always ready to believe that a woman is interested in them, and that is a gread advantage in most kinds of situations." Khanna smiled.

Brisinger987

"Too true. When we have a female Vamp, it will be a straight up kill. But you should try tricking and toying with then men." Sophia looked at the vampires bleeding onto the floor.

Then she had a rather twisted idea.

"Feel like covering me in blood?" She pointed at the pools of blood the headless victims laid in.

Caerina

"Oh, you have a thing for blood?" Khanna asked, cocking her head. It wasn't judgmental, she had interesting 'hobbies' too, so she surely wasn't a person with a right to judge anyone.

Brisinger987

"No, but the vamps do, and the more blood one of us is covered in, the more likely we'll attract every vamp in town." In all honesty, Sophia was doing it to get the vamps to smell her.

Caerina

"Nice." she agreed "Okay want me to cover you in this?" Khanna asked.
She dripped her fingers in the warm fluid.

Brisinger987

"Give me a sec. They like to see the blood, not just smell it." She took her outfit off, leaving her in a nice set of black, lace underwear.

"Now, just don't wreck my underwear girl, haha!"

Caerina

"After this." she said with a frown on her face "You'll have to say goodbye to that pretty underwear."

Khanna took some blood in her palms and started dripping it on her shoulders.

Brisinger987

When she was covered in blood, she examined herself.

"Meh, with the money I will get from this contract, I can have four pairs of these." She was a sight and smell that Vampires would die for.

Caerina

"That's some expensive lingerie." Khanna smiled.

Her hands were all bloody and slippery. She didn't quite enjoy the feeling, but decided to ignore it.

Brisinger987

"Let's arouse some vampires." She strutted off in a decided direction, hoping to gain a lovely following. Within seconds one came sprinting round the corner of an alley, and straight at her.

He suffered a rather nasty femme fatale fate.

Tripped, mounted, then decapitated mid kiss.

She liked this fighting style.

Caerina

"Nice... You're getting better at this." Khanna smiled, watching the alleys on the side.

Something fastly rushed through  the shadows. She smiled and took one of her favorite stiletto daggers. Small and nasty, perfect for moving targets. Not that she'd ever miss.
Khanna threw the stiletto straight into it's throat, while he was just few meters away and then decapitated him with one of her longer daggers.

"You watch the front, I'll take care of the rear and sides."

Brisinger987

"Oh shit. They had to be girls didn't they..." Sophia sighed.

Three scantily dressed vampires walked, rather seductively out of an alley, clearly dressed in courtesans clothes, all ready to fight.

"Hey girls, you whores better be ready to suck a demon prince's big fat donkey dick!" The insult was just to get them angry. Except they laughed.

"Oh fuck..."

Caerina

"Well, where seduction doesn't work, you have me to kill them in a less stylish matter." Khanna smiled but couldn't resist to say something.

"Those shoes with that dress are a no-no? And your hair looks like shit, too." she told them with a disguisted look on her face. That did struck a chord with them. Girls will be girls, vampires or not.

As one of them attacked Khanna, she easily moved out of the way and backstabbed her from behind. In a swift turn her head was rolling down the street.

Brisinger987

Sophia got into close combat, and thought she felt a bite on her arm. Sure enough, a vampire was clinging to her arm. Sword through the head.

"Dammit!" The next one didn't even get near.