Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Foot in The Grave (Brisinger987)

Started by Caerina, August 22, 2013, 05:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

"Perfect." she said with a sly smile.
"We should also try and get ourselves some of the real holy water.. I'm interested how will that work." Khanna said and pushed open the large doors of the church.

Brisinger987

"Father Austerin? Hello?" Sophia called into the church.

"I'm thinking I might stay like this, I mean, I'm not blood thirsty or anything." Sophia made a discrete effort to hide her new fangs from the priest. She didn't want her prey to bolt.

Caerina

"Probably... Don't want to scare him off before he gives us the money." she confirmed, looking around the church.

Brisinger987

Father Austerin stepped out from a passage way, and smiled.

"Sophia! I see you are alive! I take it the job is done then."

"Yes."

"Good. You and your friend can join me then." He grinned, flashing his fangs at Sophia. And she found them oddly attractive all of a sudden.

"Well. This changes the dynamic."

Caerina

Khanna bit her lip.
"Well... Does this mean we won't kill him? Or take his money?" she asked, crossing her arms "Too bad."

Brisinger987

"No. It means the bastard dies. This was part of his plan. For me to get bitten and the holy water to not work. For me to become his mistress. HA! You are stupid Austerin. I am better than you. I outsmarted you." Sophia grinned at the Father, baring her new fangs at him.

"Well your fangs say otherwise."

Caerina

"Idiot." she chuckled "You just gave her the reason and a weapon to kill you. Might as well chop off your head yourself."
Khanna was keeping her cold with a smirk.

Brisinger987

"No, I made her. She obeys me. That holy water was tainted."

"Too bad I already got bit."

Caerina

"Not so smart now..." she said "I do have to wonder, what did you hope to accomplish with this?"

Brisinger987

"I need a queen. She was suitable. A girl with morals, turned to be my kind." The father grinned, and suddenly, as if forming from nothing, batlike wings appeared on him.

"Nice trick."

Caerina

"A queen?" she glanced towards Sophia. Killing suited her better than being a queen, at least that was what Khanna thought.
"So, are those just for decoration or do you actually fly?" Khanna enjoyed poking her enemies although it was life threatening. She enjoyed the thrill.

Brisinger987

Father Austerin simply flapped his wings and glided over to Sophia and Khanna, and Sophia drew her katana. Technically, a daitō, really. It had all the attributes. She loved her daitō.

"Go on, try and hurt my companion. And see how quickly I run you through."

Caerina

Khanna smirked slightly towards father Austerin.
"I am really starting to like those wings." she said "But I do wonder if you would look so dangerous once they're gone?" Khanna continued poking, just so she could test his limits. Her daggers were ready to strike anytime.

Brisinger987

"Such insolence from a whore." The words were sharp and vicious, and to the point. No long insult. Just a simple sure fire one.

"I'm warning you Sophia, and you, I'll kill you both. Turn you both fully."

"Less talk Father, more fight."

Caerina

Khanna cared little about his words, but his remark made her want his death even more.

"Good luck with that, Father." she said with sarcasm "You're going to need it."

Brisinger987

"Ah, fuck this. You die now, Austerin." Sophia lunged at the priest, slicing a wing off with her sword, bringing him down to Khanna.

"Agh!" It was unclear who the yell came from as the two landed on the church floor, brawling and fighting.

Caerina

Khanna slid her small stiletto dagger into his ribs, blood pouring out and bones breaking beneath her strenght. She never thought she was capable of something like that, but it seemed that fear and a wish to live make you much stronger.

Brisinger987

The vampire turned, attacking Khanna now that Sophia's body was limp. Two small marks were bleeding on her neck.

"You cannot kill me!"

Caerina

"Watch me." she told him with a smirk, trying to pull him away from Sophia so that she can recover from the attack. Khanna took out her daggers and attacked with astonishing speed.

Brisinger987

In a flash of smoke, Sophia was holding Khanna. It would be rather unexpected.

"Feed..." Sophia's voice was seductive, but filled with ravenous hunger. Or it would sound so.

"There we go, see Sophia? It's not so difficult after all." Sophia smiled, before taking Khanna's daggers out of her hand with brute strength.

Then she rammed it straight through Father Austerin's heart.