Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Nyimi Balshai'ah (NEE-ih-mee Bahl-shY-ah

Species: Human

Height: 5 foot 8

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Nyimi and her twin sister, Nyxa, are identical twins with a few differences. The most obvious one is the color switch in their hair and eyes. Nyimi has almost luminescent silver hair that falls in uneven waves. Her eyes are bright red. Nyxa has red hair and silver eyes instead. (WIP)

Personality:
WIP

Relationships:
Father: Adelan merchant, not close
Mother: Gone for some reason (undecided), close
Twin Sister: Nyxa Very close (?)

Magic/Abilities:
Nyimi and Nyxa have shared telepathy, but their magic is otherwise completely opposite. Nyimi works with the art of necromancy, something she is very talented in. While she has troubles raising the dead, and needs a variety of ingredients to do so, communicating with them comes easier to her. She also has the rarely useful ability to make somebody dead.

To be more accurate, Nyimi can stop somebody's heart. There are some limitations on this ability, however. First off, and most importantly, her magic does not work unless the other person wants it to. It is easily cast off if the other person denies it. Secondly, once the magic is in effect, nobody can stop it until it's meant to end. Not the person who is temporarily dead, nor Nyimi. Thirdly, the magic has to have a preset time limit when she casts it. The longest it can last is three days.

History:
WIP
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.