Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Cedric Palou

Species: Elven

Height: 5 foot 2

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Even though he is a pureblood elf, Cedric is only five foot two. It's the only thing you can say to him that will truly bug him. Other than his height, however, he is clearly an elf. His long ears are a little shorter than his hands and start to bend at their pointy tips. His face is very defined and he keeps his silver, shaggy hair back in a loose ponytail. He has dark purple eyes and a fair complexion. Cedric has tried to grow a scruff out from time to time, but it never worked. Instead, he resorted to working out to help show that he was, in fact, a boy. Because of this, he now has large biceps and a six pack. He typically dresses in a loose vest and some brown pants.

Personality:
Cedric has two main personalities: his business personality and his casual personality. In the business world, he is a bargainer and a haggler and often manages to get his way. He knows what he wants and has the charisma to get it. He'll be kind to those he's working with, but in a more professional way. If you meet him outside of work, however, you'll see his more down to earth side. He can talk to people he's never met as if they've been friends forever. He has his own oddities, of course, but is a great people person nonetheless.

Relationships:
N/A

Magic/Abilities:
While it is likely that Cedric has some kind of magic ability due to his elf blood, he still hasn't figured it out at the age of thirty.

History:
WIP
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.