Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Duncan Kallop (Duhn-can Kahl-up)

Species: Human

Height: 6 foot 7

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Duncan's overwhelming presence doesn't just come from his height. He isn't one of those straggly tall guys—he has muscle. And a whole lot of it. His skin is quite tan from spending days outdoors, but is often covered in splotches of flour. He keeps clean cut and has light blond hair that almost seems unnatural with his tan complexion. His kind eyes are a sky blue and he has a square face. When he wears them, his  black short sleeved shirts cling to his robust torso. He sports loose, dark brown pants. More often than not, he finds it easiest to walk around shoeless. But if he is wearing shoes, he made them himself out of leather.

Personality:
The first thing people normally notice about Duncan is his hearty laugh. He speaks loudly and always has a smile on his face. While people might think he's kind of scary looking when they first see him, they soon learn that that is false. Unless you get on his bad side. He has no qualms taking care of bad situations and is usually the first person people go to if there are ruffians in the town.

Magic/Abilities:
Duncan is a master cook. Give him any ingredients, and he'll make a perfect meal out of it. Perhaps its due to his own large appetite that he got into cooking, but now he does it all the time. Once a week, he'll cook food for the entire village. And if somebody doesn't have enough money to eat, he'll cook them something. Anyway, back to the topic, he can cook better than anyone else and his food is often considered the best anybody has had—even the people from out of town.

Duncan has no magic, but his strength is commendable. Lots of time spent working out and hunting has led to his incredible muscle size. He can wield a spear incredibly, often using it to kill his prey. He can also use a bow and arrow, but has the problem of shooting the arrow with too much force or breaking the bow string. So he usually sticks with spears.

History:
... I'll fill this in later...
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tags: