Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Will be away for a bit

Started by visualspice, September 25, 2013, 03:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Will do so, Rhi. I'm so sick right now as they're prepping me for surgery so they better fit me in tomorrow D: 
Either way, I'm gonna be sore after since they're taking my kidney D:

And also, lion *kicks but fails*
Curses DX

Next time I'm better, you're going down DX
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

D8  *fluffs and stuffs spice in the mane* :3

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Paradox

Or do what I'd do and have someone else kick him for you. *smacks Lion with his tail* There you go. Can't say I never did anything nice for you now!

Stay strong, Spice! We're here for ya.

Lion

Don't!  She'll fall out of the mane!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Thanks, Paradox XD *hoorays from mane*
l8*  And lion, I'm still here *clinging for dear life*
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Good! |8*  Now stay put!  *Pooms!*  POOM!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

D:
Don't poom me I'm an invalid!

Paradox

Oh fine.

*plucks the Spice from the Lion's mane and tucks behind dorsal fin then smacks Lion with tail.*

Kaychan03

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

D:
Oh God, its going to eat me!
D:

Paradox

Gross! I don't eat junk food!

I mean...heeeey  buddy!

visualspice

I saw you ninja post this, Paradox DX
Thinking you're so funny pfft.
Well, I'm going to.just drink my apple juice and chicken broth and hrmph!

Paradox

Think? Hah! I know that I am , madam!

Ninja vanish!  Ninja, Ninja rap! Ninja, Ninja, rap! Ninja, Ninja rap!Go, go, go, go!Go ninja! Go ninja! Go! Go ninja, go ninja, go! Go ninja, go ninja , go!Go, go, go ,go !*poofs! *

visualspice

*stares at and drinks more juice and broth*

Paradox

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Wakka wakka!

I know what you're up to. You just want me to stay on the Most Time Online list. Well , I won't fall for it!

visualspice

I think you're still on that top ten board Anyway... Just saying.

Paradox

Zozee or Caerina need to hurry up and bypass me, dammit!

visualspice

You're also collecting a hefty number of posts there...

Paradox

Are posts even counted in ooc sections of the forums?  :o

Edit: Aw, crap! I blame YOU for THIS !!!