Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hair of the Dog (zozee9) [M]

Started by Zer0ic, October 01, 2013, 11:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zer0ic

[WARNING: This Thread is Rated M for Mature]

The tavern was insanely populated with what seemed to be all of Ketra. The society that fill this local drink hole was an army of drunks and available women, available being used loosely. Within the center of the tavern was the loudest patron there.

"Hey, you, Ice Queen. Get me another round of ale for the whole tavern," said Nero, the loudest patron in the room.

"And put in on your tab again," asked Ice Queen, a lovely and sober waitress with her hands on her hips.

"Of course, Ms. I-don't-want-to-sit-on-the-most-attractive-man's-lap."

She rolled her eyes and began to serve everyone drinks.

Out of the corner of his eye, Nero, watch an extremely attractive woman walk into the tavern and noticed her expression. And it said, "I need alcohol, lots of alcohol, and I need to know where the bartender is at?" That, and she gave the impression she just woke up with a hangover.

It seemed to hold true, because she headed straight for the bar. Now was his chance. The opportunity he wanted. She was going to pass him in order to get to the bar and he was going to grab that sweet ass.

She makes her way across the room slowly with an impatient attitude written on her face. Her appearance was a spectacular one. Those green eyes, dark brown hair, and dark copper tone screamed Adelan super model. Finally, she reached Nero and he took the opening to strike.

It was heaven. In his hands he was holding a heavy, yet soft cloud. He thought, "No, it's a dark copper cloud of bliss." How can any woman have such a firm and soft ass? Was he grabbing a girl's ass? Of course, he wasn't that drunk. It was real, no doubt about that, and now he wondered if her bust was on par with her cloud of an ass. The thought of her beast made him drool as if a large griffin steak was placed in front of him.

He realized he had been delighting in the moment for about five seconds now and was surprised he wasn't slapped yet or yelled at. So he slowly started to look up at her while keeping one eye closed in preparation for a beating.

zozee9

Tanya strutted across the the streets of Ketra with high three inch heels and tight brown dress on. Well, maybe not strut. Wobble would be a more accurate term. Hangovers were more than a common occurrence for her, and she was slowly getting quicker at recovering. But she had a whopping headache and her legs were sore from one thing or another that she couldn't quite remember. So her solution? Drink it out.

Entering the first bar she saw, she was slightly surprised as to how full it was. It couldn't have been much past one in the afternoon but almost every seat was filled. Glancing around, Tanya quickly found the bartender. Normally she would have chosen her target for the trip... but she didn't want to risk making her legs even more sore. Yet.

She walked towards the bar. Not straight, exactly, but upright—which was a feat considering how much she drank the night before and the height of her heels. She knew people were looking, but was too tired to even wink at any of the attractive people checking her out. They'd get their fun later, when she felt a little less connected to the earth.

Or maybe they'd get their fun now.

When she felt hands upon her butt, Tanya simply stopped walking. It had been a while since a man had done this to her, but it still happened occasionally. If she waited long enough, they'd stop. And then she could turn around and start a conversation after grabbing something to drink. Anybody courageous enough to do that was good enough for her.

But it seemed this man was especially courageous, seeing as he didn't move his hands. He just kept grasping her. So Tanya turned her head around to see just who this offender was. He wasn't even that bad looking. Most the perverts that did stuff like that looked like middle aged men who were simply unhappy with their overweight wives. But not this guy.

Tanya then turned her entire body around and moved his hands so that they were around her waist. Then she leaned over (giving everybody behind her a nice view of her butt) and gave him a sweet and sensational french kiss, most likely unlike ever he had ever received before.

Drawing back, Tanya licked her lips before finally saying, "I'm Tanya. Mind if I join you with your drinking?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Zer0ic

Once his head reached up, he wasn't slapped, he wasn't yelled upon, nor was he beat half to death. No, instead he was rewarded. She quickly whipped her body around and nested his hands on her hips. And then, she slowly bent over toward him. Bringing her face right into his, literally into his face with her tongue, planting the most sensational kiss he had ever experienced.

In that very instant a whirlpool of succulent saliva entered his mouth. The flavor was that of the sweetest wine. Her tongue had him blitzkrieged and conquered. It was relentless, yet gentle.

Once she finished her welcomed invasion, she licked her lips in the most explicit way imaginable. It would make most men instantaneously erect. She parted her lips to acquaint herself and ask if she may join indulging in liquid courage. Though, neither of them needed additional courage.

He turned her around and pulled her down onto his lap while saying, "Of course you may join, Nimbus." He gave her a pet name, Nimbus, because of her cloud-like ass. "Ice Queen, get this fine maiden a drink harder than my biceps," he shouted at the waitress from across the tavern.

"Okay, but it won't be enough to taste the liquor," Ice Queen said, implying he was a weakling.

zozee9

Tanya gladly slid her way down next to her new partner. She flashed him a smile as she said, "She doesn't give you enough credit." She reached out and ran her fingers gently down his biceps. "A drink that hard might even succeed in getting me drunk like never before..."

She then moved her fingers so that they were resting on her own plump lips before adding, "And Nimbus... I approve of that." After all, nimbus clouds were actually known for surrounding gods and goddesses when they were on earth. So the compliment was more than satisfactory. "But what shall I call your handsome self?"

The waitress brought over a drink that Tanya immediately started drinking. After a long sip, she set the drink down and leaned over towards him. Speaking a little quieter, she said, "And that waitress doesn't serve what she speaks. She obviously knows the truth about those muscles of yours... this is pretty hard. Want a sip?" Tanya held out the glass towards him with a playful smile on her face.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Zer0ic

"Oh, common, be creative," he answered with a wink. "I'll let you grab my ass if you need some inspiration," he playfully teased.

As soon as the waitress came back with Tanya's drink he said, "Keep them coming."

Tanya flattery finally got to him after she had a sip of her drink and told him it was a hard drink. His ego began to expand to the point he took Tanya's offer and snatched the drink from her hands. "He is how a man drinking it," Nero said slamming the drink down his throat. He soon realized it really was hard. So much that he was ready to breathe fire, literally. Without showing an expression, he swallowed the catastrophe.

"What a weak drink. I think you need something harder," he said very suggestively. His hands started to rub her body slowly and gently to get a good idea of who she was. Plus, some women take weapons into the taverns to protect themselves and he wasn't going to take a stabbing tonight.

zozee9

Tanya's smile became wider and wider as her companion kept talking. He was like her... except a guy. But those words of his sounded like they could have come straight out of her mouth. She had no qualms letting him rub her body and decided to take it a little farther.

So she stood up, almost fell, regained her balance, and turned around so that her butt was temporarily right in front his face. Then she sat down and shifted so that she was comfortable in his lap, which basically caused her butt to be rubbing against his private parts.

Turning her head and looking up towards him, she sultrily questioned, "I wonder how hard it can get..."

Zer0ic

Grinding against his dragon was a soft nimbus. "Depends on how much skin you can show," he said, gripping her waist and beginning to get an erection.

He then stood up immediately and pushed her against the table in front of them and slid one hand up her chest to take hold of a breast. The other started hand started to work its way south. "Do you want to find out how hard it can get here and now? Or, are you like every other human and prefer privacy," he questioned her.

Everyone in the tavern was watching. It look as if they were dogs ready to breed and like dogs it didn't matter if there was an audience. Men wanted to be in his position and women were grossed by the two of them.

zozee9

Tanya laughed as the man flipped her onto the table. She was so glad she was sober enough to truly enjoy this—and she'd be able to remember it afterwards. That gladness quickly went away, however, alongside her laugh when her brain felt like it was smashed against her skull. Moaning, she inwardly cursed hangovers.

His hands were strong—he clearly knew what he was doing. She liked it. It was interesting to not be the dominating one. However, she knew it would be a wasted experience if she did it with him right then. Instead, she figured, she'd drink just enough to numb her pain but not enough to reduce the pleasure that would be gained.

So Tanya reached up her finger and placed it on his lips and said, "Let's drink, first. So I can numb my head's pain. But keep that thing"—she moved her hand from his lips to his crotch and gave it a quick feel before licking her lips again—"prepared, will you?"

Assuming they didn't get kicked out of the bar, she had no qualms doing it in front of the large audience. She loved trying new things, and she got the idea that many new things would be discovered with this man. It wasn't as if she hadn't had sex in public before. It just was normally a little more private... such as a back room or alleyway. Not in the middle of a bar. But fun would most definitely be had. With an inward smirk, she realized that some of the guys watching would probably jack off to it, even.

Zer0ic

Ready to unleash his lust upon her, but awaited an answer, expecting her to want privacy or to finally turn him down. To his surprise she had a response he didn't see coming. She wanted to drink first, and then get railed on in the middle of the bar. She even took a grab at what he had in store for her. She wasn't the everyday human female. Hell, she even made the oddities seem normal.

He took his seat beside hers picking up the near mug of ale, not caring if it was his or belonging to another, and chugged it down. "Hope you can keep your own," he asked grabbing yet another mug, and then finished it.

He was quiet pleased with how the night was going. She was sober and not once turning down his advances that even most Draconian females would. A girl like this was too good to pass up and he was going to get laid tonight. "Hope you're not afraid of my primal instincts. After all, I am a Draconian," he said molesting her with his eyes. "I have the urge of ten humans and the lust of one hundred, which tends to cause problems attracting females."

After what seems like half an hour he began to think she wasn't the girl he thought she was. "Are you pulling my chain? Did the captain hire you, a high end prostitute, to fuck with me?" His questions machine gunned Tanya. "I can believe I thought I actually had a woman eating out of the palm of my hand. Get the fuck out of my sight and go tell the captain to go fuck himself," he demanded of her.

Immediately, he thought about what he had just done. Maybe he was afraid of a female who was so willing, or the fact that he could have had someone pulling a prank on him. Maybe it was the alcohol. No, it couldn't have been, or was it.

zozee9

Tanya slid down on a chair next to her companion. She crossed her legs and grabbed a mug of ale, the same size as his, and downed it just as fast. "Keep my own? I reckon I can keep my own better than anyone else in this bar! Or world, even!" After a hearty laugh, Tanya glanced over at the barkeep and yelled, "Drinks for everyone—on me!" In reality, it was somewhat of a miracle that she still had money. Almost every night she went out drinking (in other words, almost every night) she bought at least one round of drinks for everyone.

Looking back at her partner, she giggled and responded, "Afraid? No way. Excited, on the other hand... now that's a different deal. And you know what? The fact that you are Draconian just made this night... or day... even better!" She had never slept with a Draconian before. Tanya kept drinking and flirting and drinking and flirting, never once letting the conversation die.

This continued on for a little while, ending up in Tanya drinking approximately two bottles of beer. She had been moderating her drinking a little more than her companion, mainly because she wanted to remember the fun she'd be having with him. And because she did know a little restraint. She had a self set rule to only get really drunk one night a week. And that one night happened to be the night before, hence the horrible headache that she had when she woke up. But after those two bottles of beer... well, at least she couldn't quite feel the headache anymore.

So for her, she had drank the perfect amount. Her friend, she suspected, may have drank just a little too much. He started ranting and yelling and it would have been a turn off if Tanya wasn't used to much worse behavior.

Pulling the drink out of the man's hand and setting it down on the table, Tanya tsked and said, "Too many drinks for you, I'm afraid." She moved so that she was sitting on his lap, their chests pressed together. He was taller than her, so she had to look up a little. But her height typically worked in her favor for two reasons—a view from above made her eyes look even more sultry and, of course, it gave whoever her partner was a nice view down her dress.

She pressed herself up against him nicely and whispered into his ear in a sexy voice, "I don't work for any captains. Nor do I accept money for my acts of kindness... think of me as a charity worker. But if you want him to eff himself... well, invite him here so that he can see the hottest thing he ever has. And make him more jealous than ever. But I'm not leaving your sight, handsome, unless you like to do it with your eyes closed."

Zer0ic

Tanya removed his drink from his hand and Nero only let go because of how gentle her touch had been. She proceeds to tell him how blitzed he was and hopped on his lap, pressing her chest into him. Looking up at him with scorching, yet stifling eyes, and in the most seductive voice, she explained she didn't work for the captain, nor was her ever increasing kindness insincere.

Most of the time he was looking straight down into her dress, but out of everything she said these words held his utmost attention, "But I'm not leaving your sight, handsome, unless you like to do it with your eyes closed."

Maintain eyes contact he said, "Even if my eyes were gouged out I'd learn to see your body with my hands." He pulled her in ever so slowly and then returned the French kiss from earlier. Not relinquishing her mouth from his he closed his eyes and shows her examples of seeing with one's own hands.

Letting her free from the asphyxiating lip lock he said, "I think I justified myself the best kisser between the two of us."

He returned to his grinning self with confidence she was here on her own accord. Here for him. He took up drinking again. This time ordering himself a meal to combat his inebriation and went easy on his drink. Plus, he planned on enjoying Nimbus for the night, so no need to play pool with a rope.

"Tanya, was it? This whole time of conversation we never once discussed anything prying about you," he asked hoping to learn something interesting. Apparently he wasn't that shallow to just not give a shit about her.

zozee9

His kissing was superb. Even Tanya had to admit that. Normally, she let her partner get away with thinking they were the best. Especially guys. They liked the ego boost, and it normally made them present even better. But with him... she felt the need to challenge him.

"Something prying about me?" Tanya repeated hesitantly. "I'm afraid I don't know anything too... prying." That wasn't completely true. Probably the most prying thing she knew about herself was the fact that she knew little about herself. But she didn't plan on telling that. "I'm a scholar, if that counts for anything?"

Leaning in towards him again, she planted another kiss—much more gentle this time—onto his lips. Then she backed away and said, "Will you tell me your name yet?" Tanya leaned in yet again and kissed him much more intensely, using her tongue much craftier. "And I think you're going to have to prove yourself about the kissing part. Plus—even if you are hypothetically a better kisser—are you better at... other stuff, per say?"

Zer0ic

After receiving not one, but two kissing, awe-inspiring in their own right, he said, "A scholar? You're better off putting almost as good a kisser as Neroth Arynkhun, the mightiest of the dragonriders in the Adelan Army, on your resume." This was he being clever and answering her questions:

• "If that counts for anything?" No.
  • "Will you tell me your name?" Neroth.
  • "Are you better at... other stuff, per say?" Isn't it obvious?

He was focused on her eyes. Then, her breast and licked his lips. Finally, he zoned in on her legs, hoping they'd spread if he'd stare enough. He tried for about a minute and worked his way back to her eyes. She seemed to like the fact he took a thorough look.

"She, back to the issue at hand... something prying," he demanded in a playful way.

zozee9

Tanya laughed at his kissing claims, but let the subject rest. She could prove herself later. And if he really was better than her... well, all the more fun!

A coy smile rested on Tanya's face. She liked how direct he was. He had no qualms answering her questions and didn't hide his taste in her body. She guys were always cute, but guys like him tended to be sexier.

"Something prying, something prying," she repeated, thinking. "Hmm... I may have been to put anything on under this dress when I woke up? How about that—does that count for anything, Neroth?" She said his name as saucily as she could, which undeniably came out in just the right way.

Zer0ic

"Just call me Nero. Neroth is too formal for my taste, yet it rolled off your tongue so nicely that I wouldn't mind if you continued with my name," he said releasing a grin. "Also its not prying, but I need to confirm this," Nero said with a greedy smile.

He began to reach in her dress and in between her thighs. "Aw, what you say is true and it seems we have found something prying," he said prying her legs wider with his arm and keeping his hand firmly inserted between her thighs. "It looks like I have you pried open, but you have yet to tell me something prying," he continued, digging for something secretive and slowly removed his hand out from under her dress as to save playtime for later.

"So... Come on... What are you really hiding from me," he questioned with a wink.

zozee9

Tanya sighed as if she had simply given up. "Fine, fine, I'll tell you something truly prying. But you can't tell any of the others in here." She leaned forwards so that she could whisper into his ear.

After taking a deep breath in, she explained, "My mother and father were of middle nobility. And they had plenty of servants—boys and girls. Of course, when I turned fifteen, I could no longer restrain myself. I started moving through them, one at a time. The ones that I had slept with started acting differently, and my dad started to suspect something. He walked in on me and one of the servant boys getting naughty one time. The lights were off, so he couldn't see us too clearly. But I like things kinky, so we were doing it in his bed. Well, truth be told, he thought it was my mom and divorced her a week later. And she was covered in bruises."

Tanya backed up, rubbed her eyes, and finished with, "I still feel extremely guilty about it today. My mom died of stress and a heart attack only two years later. I think it's my fault."

After a moment of silence, she took another deep breath. "Well, you asked for it. Sorry if that was depressing... but I honestly had nothing less prying since you didn't consider my lack of undergarments good enough."