Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

TheAmir's Various Scribbles

Started by TheAmir, October 11, 2013, 02:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmir

I only have a few minutes to post, so I thought I'd toss a couple of older artings of the character I'd like to play here - and I will hopefully get time to get his profile up later this evening :)

These are a little old, and I'm trying to work on a few new pieces. Anyway, here is my Djinni, Kaitar Besh, in all the scribbletastic glory I can manage.

These were done in ink/pencil and scanned in, sometime in 2010-ish or so.

http://postimg.org/image/gfzp03pon/

http://postimg.org/image/4bhl5x67r/

http://postimg.org/image/x374ip8oj/

Yeah, every day is a bad hair-day for Kaitar.

Experiment in a quick digital-color format using Manga Studio 4.0. I'm not great at digital art but I try just for fun anyway  ::)

http://postimg.org/image/asj9iqbeb/

Paradox

Hardly looks scribbly to me. Those lines look fairly clean compared with what I've done. At any rate , that's some damned good stuff there. I look forward to seeing your newest works when you get around to posting them. And, of course, I look forward to seeing your profile once it's complete too!

visualspice

Oh, wow. Those are very cool. The detail is amazing! Can't wait to see more of your art!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TheAmir

Whew - been a while.

And since I'm back, I'll toss up a new-sorta-old (actually one of the pieces I was working on when I had to ninja-afk for such a long time) WIP line arts. Hopefully I'll have time to blunder my way to finishing this soon...if I can figure out wtf is going on with his hair o_o it's a maze right now. I dread (pun not intended ) trying to decide which lines to keep and which to erase when I go to do the final lines on this one.

Looshi

Wow, exceptional artwork there! I definitely look forward to seeing more pieces.

TheAmir

Anadwen

Wow. So pretty.

Looks like real, I love it! *tosses cherry petals at art* more, more, more it's so pretty!

visualspice

*_* Your line art is so clean and beautiful, and that detailing is gorgeous!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TheAmir

Thanks all :) digital art is not my strong point so I struggle with trying to do lines and color, but I'm trying! Or will be when I get some extra time to work on that piece.

visualspice

can't wait to see it finished :D

TheAmir

Wut iz color?

>:(  I'm going to wreck this if I keep going but I'm determined to finish it anyway.  Just added some flats and started the highlights to the final line work.

<_< I need to just stick to black and white but I've got all these dumb art programs on my computer just waiting for me to try them.

Anadwen

It's awesome. Much better than my coloring, TBH!

I can't wait for more. I totally dig that hair.

visualspice

It's looking good so far :D Can't wait to see it finished <3

TheAmir

BLARGH colors ;n;

This is as done as it's getting XD I lose my patience with digital coloring so fast.

Next one will be a black and white since I seem to do those better.

TheAmir

Can music go here? <_<

Just some live demos of my band from a few years ago. We've been on hiatus for a while since we all now have little ones, but we are hopefully going to get back to doing stuff this summer and actually polishing up these songs and making decent recordings of them. Have to come up with a new band name, too, since some big corporate type metal band started using it in 2013 (bummer).

Doom/death/black n' roll type stuff. :| Pretty cheesy. Recording quality sucks, as it was done live with a single mic (except for a layered vocal track we recorded via a software program). I play bass :) my husband is the guitarist and vocals, my brother is on drums. We mess up a lot.

http://picosong.com/Cq5r/
http://picosong.com/CqLw/
http://picosong.com/CqLk/
http://picosong.com/CqL2/
http://picosong.com/CqLD/

visualspice

That's so cool! I'll have to listen to these when I'm more awake so I can make a better comment than COOL!

But for now...
COOL! and THAT'S SO AWESOME I guess suffices XD

TheAmir

X) thanks, it's a fun little project and maybe soon we can have some better recordings and more polished songs to show off