Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*scuffs floor* Buddy needed.

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2005, 01:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Just joined a new charrie (Lyr) and I presently am requiring someone to post with. If you have any ideas for a plot, or just want to wing it, I'll be glad to. Neo's plot is on hold, so I'm really getting bored.

Also, Lyr's info is in my sig. Please make sure you know about my character, and I will make sure I know about yours.
Aslo, it is perferred for a male character. She's a shy little devil, but it's easier to steal men's souls with a kiss than other womens.
any questions, just ask.

:D  :lol:  :wink:  8)

Anonymous

Hello hello. ^_^ I read her profile, and I think that it would be interesting to throw Nameless in there with her. Nameless is basically just an orb of pure angelic energy right now, and it needs to find someone in need of a guardian before it fades away. Since Lyr really doesn't like what she does and would rather not do it, Nameless would probably be drawn to her soul.
Here's the scoop:

Nameless allows its 'host' to decide what it looks like, name, gender, species, powers, everything. Even a bit of its personality if they want. It then transforms according to what its host wants, and from there on out is the loyal servant of its host, and is able to be modified at times to fit its host's wishes.

I do still rp it though, so it's a fun little challenge to rp a creature/humanoid/whatever that someone else 'created'.

Anyway, just an idea to help a lost little soul. ^_^;; Let me know if you want me to post with ya or not.

Anonymous

Wow. That's a cool character. Very different. It would be an interesting thread for the two to meet. When you say host, do you mean that it becomes part of Lyr? or that it just serves her?
And how does it choose who it's host is, or how does it's host choose it?

Anonymous

No, Nameless doesn't become part of Lyr, but it will bond itself to her soul. Otherwise, it just serves her.
Nameless will appear to someone with a desperate soul, someone in need of a guardian, in need of some sort of guidance. Once someone with this sort of a spirit comes close, it is drawn to them, and appears as a bright orb of golden light, kinda appearing like an egg almost. And from there, it explains itself to the person telepathically, and allows them to choose.

Any other questions? ^_^

Anonymous

come to Vharzyym in the dark mage village.We always have hardcore plots going on.