Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ghosts (M)

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2013, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Katahnia frowned as she thought it over.
"Well, I know she has.. her own ways of doing things... but she normally likes taking the most challenging task." She said sheepishly, and beginning to feel guilty she even mentioned it as she sighed. "Maybe we ought to consider another alternative." She said, and finally began working at lathering her body up with soap.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

"So she's not afraid of danger? Good, because that's exactly what we need. Even if the uh...methods are a tad bit questionable. " He wasn't very fond of the option, but beggars couldn't be choosers. "If she really would consider it, then I say we locate her and speak with her at least. Unless you can think of a better alternative, because I don't know of any."

visualspice

Katahnia mulled it over for a good long while, struggling internally with the answer before she groaned and let herself fall back into the tub, propped her feet up and said, "Alright!" Except she misjudged how far out her legs were and kicked her bare, soapy feet into the flimsy partition between them-
and when it began to wobble her eyes went wide as she gasped and leaped forward as if to catch it...
but it was too late, and the partition fell over-
right ontop of Conall's head.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

She was the one whom had suggested it in the first place! Why was she having second thoughts now? Maybe it bothered her more than she was admitting? Conall wasn't sure what to think and he didn't see the partition board come crashing down on his head.There was flailing and splashing , followed by an explanation of "GAH!"

Had the board murdered him!? Probably not. "That wasn't quite the reaction I had been anticipating." He pushed the board up and rose out of the tub to set it back in place, but of course he forgot one minor detail and got an eyeful of Kathania's soapy bosoms and stumbled backwards , splashing back into the tub. The partition fell with him, smacking him in the face.

"Ow..."

Served him right, the pervert.

visualspice

Gasping, Katahnia covered herself with an arm, but managed to lean forward, feebly so in attempts to help him remove the board... for all the good it was doing her as her one free hand was all soapy and wet and kept slipping over the board.
"Sorry about that.." she said, averting his gaze, as her face was as red as a cherry... but even still, as they fought to lift the board, she found herself catching an eyeful of him as she paused in her lifting and smirked.

"You know, with that wet beard..... you kind of look like a giant drowned rat."

Paradox

Oh! She was back to insulting his beard again, was she. Well, she could fling all the insults she liked because the beard wasn't going anywhere! It would be forever preserved! "Oh yeah? Well, you look...like..." He found himself staring at her inappropriately at her chest and blushed furiously, turning his gaze away, "Oh! Just help get this infernal thing off me, already!"

visualspice

Catching him oogling, she gasped.
"C-CONALL!" And she took her bar of soap and threw it at his head. "You keep peeking!" she said, trying to keep her one hand more erm.. well.. she was TRYING to cover herself with one arm but it was just not doing such a good job, and finally, after realizing her efforts were for naught, (at leaest one handed,) she just decided t use two of them. He already got a look anyways and she moved to help him lift it. "On three... One.. two..." But a gasp indicated the board was suddenly ou of her control, and before Kat knew it-
CRASH...
it landed and sealed over her entire tub. Thankfully, she had ducked down to hide in it, but hwen she lifted her head, she realzied she was trapped inside!
A moment later, she was knocking underneath the wood.
"Conall! Conall! Please! Help me get this thing OFF!"

Paradox

"What!?" Conall's face darkened red with embarrassment at her accusation, "I -I am most certainly not! It's not my fault that they're - they're THERE.  " Well, it was partially true, but not really.  "Oh , give me a break.  You looked at me first!" Also, not true, but she hadn't noticed the first time, right? Yes, yes. Blame it all on her. She was the real pervert here! "I was looking at you because you were talking to me. That's the polite thing to do." Except maybe for when one was nude. Crap. He probably should just stop talking.

And they moved the board off of him only for it to fall over on her , trapping her inside her own tub. " Hang on. I got it." Conall moved the partition board off (though it did slip from his grasp a couple times) and got it standing upright as it had been before. He slipped back on his side and she could hear him chuckling on the other side.

visualspice

Gasping,s he was thankful to be able to breath fresh air again, and as she laid back in her tub, raking a hand thorugh her wet hair she heard...
the snickering.
OH NO HE DIDN'T.
And she wasted no time in standing up and shouting "CONALL! I hear you laughing over there!" Then gave an angered SHOVE to the fixed partition so it could fall back over him- only problem is.. she shoved it a bit too hard and slipped ou tof her bath- and went clean over the partition with a shriek and landed...
conveniently in his lap..
int he tub, with her face just an inch from his and while her eyes were looking directly into his, her entire face went red.

"C-CONALL!" she said, with an instinctive slap- Though it was hardly his fault at all, and after a moment, she realized what had all just hapened as he'd suddenly feel her shaking ontop of his lap

Yep

That's

Right.

She was laughing.

Paradox

(( Special. I'm trying to imagine how she even managed that , but I'm just going to say that she used magic. This is sort of mature, I guess? lol...though more like immature. ))

At her indigence, Conall's snickering turned into full-bellied laughter. With a shake of his head, he settled back into his tub and resumed enjoying a nice, relaxing soak. He didn't see her sail over the partition until she landed in his lap with a splash and a grunt of "oof!" coming from him.

He stared at her, looking confused but then she hauled off and slapped him. "Ansgar! What was THAT for!? "

And now she was laughing and he found that laughter to be infectious and joined her. Well, it was probably one of the most ridiculous things that he'd seen.

visualspice

OOC: Mature ish D:

Well, despite the situation being dreadfully awkward, at least they were enjoying themselves. She shook her head, wiped a few tears from her eyes as it had been ages since the last time she had ever laughed so hard.
"God, I think my stomach hurts from all this laughing," she said ad as she began to calm down, she found herself staring right into his eyes, and before she knew what she was doing, she cupped his face and kissed him.
"That's for rescuing me from my wooden grave," she told him, then reached int the bath waters and pulled out his hand, and set it over his eyes with a laugh.
"And that's so you don't peek!" ad before he could protest, she reclined back in his embrace, and sighed as her back prssed to his bare front and just enjoyed laying int he bath wiht him.
"I know this might seem awkward but... this is rather nice..." she said, smiling up at the bathing room ceiling. "I mean.. it's not like we've had a chance to be alone together since we've left the camp."
And lord knew even longer since she'd been with a man, cuddling or other wise.

Paradox

((Mature for the nekkids. Turn away, kids! ))

Conall was laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe.He calmed down after a bit and grinned up at her despite their extremely awkward and inappropriate situation. He stuck his tongue out at her and smirked, "Hah! Serves you right, Miss Harmond. " 

Then she leaned forward and kissed him. Was it just him or did the water feel a lot warmer now? And then , predictably, she teased him again and took his hand and draped it over his eyes. "I told you, I wasn't peeking!" He started to protest and then what...what was she doing!? She was laying on top of him. But they were naked! This was so inappropriate! But he wasn't stopping her, he wasn't protesting because he'd never been with a woman like this before and he liked it.

Oh Ansgar....Blaith is going to murder me if he finds out. 

He nodded at her words. It was true that they hadn't had any private time together and it was nice simply to be able to laugh or enjoy a peaceful moment. But did she really have to sit on him while they were naked? His face was so red. "Y-yeah. It is nice. " That was about all he could manage. 

visualspice

As with everything else, the moment shared together was short lived. She eventually turned bck to him, smiling at his face and how his hand now covered his eye. Wrinkling her nose, she snuck another kiss, just a quick one, to his lips before rising out of the tub.

"I think I've had enough bathing for one day." She said with a sigh, and took his towel and wrapped it around herself. "Though I'm not touching that partition anymore," she said matter of factly, while she tucked the towel in tightly around her form. GIving a fluff to her hair, she stared at the divide between the two rooms before crawling over and retrieving her own towel from the other side, and then handed it over ot him.

"Here, you should get out of there before you prune."

"Or your beard falls off."

Paradox

((Slightly mature.))

She got him all worked up only to end things so quickly? Was she toying with him? Although he was somewhat relieved that she'd decided to leave the tub when she had or else his wood would have been poking her in the back. As she left the bathwater, he hastily drew some soap suds over his lap to hide his arousal.

She claimed to have had enough bathing.

I haven't.  He thought forlornly and looked down at the sudsy water with a frown.

At the mention of the partition though , he snickered. He took the towel that she handed to him and waited for her to disappear behind the room's separating wall before he rose from the water and hastily wrapped the towel around his waist. "There you go with your beard envy again. " He drained the tub of the bath water. God was it dirty. Well, he supposed it should be . He hadn't had a bath in months, almost a year. So gross! He felt refreshed now though as he hadn't in ....a long time. "Hrm....I really do need to take care of my hair, I suppose. It's so ratted...I'll have to..." He shivered, "Have it cut and let it grow out again."

The horror....

visualspice

Katahnia made sure to give him enough privacy, but snuck a playful look as his towel went around his waste.
"Oh? Considering a shave?" she asked playfully.

Paradox

Conall gasped and hugged himself , "Don't LOOK! I'm not dressed yet!" As if she hadn't already seen everything already or most everything. He had no idea. In spite of all the scarring that covered his lean body, he wasn't a bad looking fellow. However, Conall was still a nobleman and clung a little tenaciously to his propriety. Sort of. He was also still a man, after all. His face turned red and he turned his back on her as he sought out his clothing which he'd left in a pile on his bed. He sad down and dressed himself in his undergarments first, "So sorry to disappoint you , but I am not shaving, "he told her stubbornly, "I'm just getting a trim to be rid of the knots. That's ALL. "

Inside he wanted to cry though. Most of it would have to come off.

visualspice

"Hrm.. I don't know.." she said, inspecting his face quite thoroughly as she leaned in real close, kissably close, and smirked. "Seems you might have a knot all the way down to the skin." She scrutinized. "Yes, oh I see it.. right.. there." And she poked his dimple with a laugh.

Paradox

"What!?" Conall's expression was one of complete horror. Still pantless, he rushed over to the nearest mirror to examine his face, running his hands over his beard and feeling for this supposed deep knot. But he couldn't find it and went back over to her, "Where!?" He had to know. Yes, he was taking this quite seriously because the fate of his beloved beard was on the line!  He noted the look on her face and knew that she was teasing him now, "You're terrible! You had me worried, honestly!"

He sighed and pulled on his pants now, "Alas, most of it really will have to go. I suppose I ought locate a skilled barber. " He was totally not asking her. She'd probably shave it all off and leave him hairless! 

visualspice

Katahnia grinned and approached him, still in her towel as she gave him a coy grin.
"Ah, your beard. Your pride and joy.." she said, jutting out her chin as she stepped ever closer.
"What would you do if let's say.. another pine cone got stuck in it?" She was barely a foot away from him now, and still approaching. "Or...if I found a pair of.." and she held up her fingers to mimic it. "Scissors?" and she gave the air a little 'snip-snip'.

Paradox

Conall took a step back from her with a gasp when she drew too close to him and blushed furiously, "You wouldn't dare! And p-put some clothes on before you invade my personal space, for Ansgar's sake!" Really, woman! He somewhat hated her for getting him so wound up into such a tight ball of nerves. The lack of decent attire was...distracting him from looking at her face . He kept staring elsewhere at her body.