Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ghosts (M)

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2013, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Oh, changing the subject now are we?" she inquired with a tighter grip to her towel. "Who says I'd leave you alone before I get that beard off of you?" and she teasingly reached for it, giving it a light pull.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

"I say so!" Conall replied, exasperated with her because she wasn't listening to him. She just kept on trying to invade his little bubble. Really, how RUDE! He kept inching away from her and she kept getting closer until his back was against a wall and he couldn't retreat anymore. "Miss Harmond! This borders on harassment! Not just any sort of harassment, mind you, but beard harassment. It's a very serious crime that's so serious that I can't even say what the punishment is because that's how -how..." Crap. His eyes were wandering again.  His face flushed darker and his gaze shot back up to her smug face, "Miss Harmond, really! If you catch a cold, you are not blaming me!" 

visualspice

It was there Katahnia paused, and started to laugh and laugh, and was laughing so hard, she found herself needing to brace against poor Conall who was now pinned against the wall!
"Oh, Gods! Conall, I'm so sorry but!" she couldn't even finish that thought as she was laughing again, but when she did, she looked up at him with a teary eyed expression and smile. "Gods... you and that beard!" and she was giggling again.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

((sort of mature and yet immature , but no one is surprised I'm sure!))

"Women! You just don't understand!" Conall sighed dramatically. It was true! They really did not! "Think of it this way , you have your fancy dresses and jewelry and men have their facial hair. My hair is my dress." Wait. That sounded kind of absurd; he made a face and then narrowed his eyes at her , daring her to comment, "Don't even think about it." He waved his finger at her in warning. "Now, if you would be so kind as to allow me to pass , I would very much like to finish dressing myself. I swear to Ansgar that if you don't move, I'm tearing that towel off of you and dressing you myself!"

Wait. That also sounded rather inappropriate. He hid his face in his hands, " I mean, stop harassing my beard and just let me pass !"

visualspice

At his comment, her smug expression faded as she gasped.
"You wouldn't dare!" ANd she hugged onto her towel more tightly. And then at his lst bit of words, she found herself trying to stifle a smile. Shaking her head,s he gave a roll of her eyes. "Alright, but just remember, this is our last few moments alone together..." And she turned to walk away.
Part of it was playful, but also part of it was to remind him- well..
Despite trolling him, she enjoyedt his moment for a good reason, and enjoyed it well.

Paradox

Conall quirked a brow at her and smirked, "Ha! You think you know me so well, do you? Well, perhaps I would dare, but I suppose we'll never know!" Oh no, he was not falling into another trap she'd set up for him!

But then she had to go and remind him that this was a rare opportunity. Well, since she put it that way...

He moved up behind her and grabbed for her towel, giving it a playful tug. "Well, we don't have all day! Hurry up, Lady Slowpoke! "

visualspice

Katahnia gave a gasp and leaped away from his tugging fingers.
"C-Conall!" she said, but laughed and playfully slapped his hand away.
"And what if I decided to stay here all day in my towel?"
Really, she was being ridiculous but she wanted to be! If anyhting, just to torment Conall a little longer! And just as she was about to say somethign playful again, a knock came at the door.

"Kat, are you ok?"
She paled and slapped a hand over her mouth. Had he heard them!?
Hesitantly, she released a breath and hesitantly called out, "Yes, I am alright!"

"You've been in there for a while...."

Kat turned to Conall, the back to the door.
"Y-Yes I know!" she siad, her voice croaking a big "I just.. I'm finishing up my hair!"

A moment later, she could tell Blaith was shaking his head "Alright, I'll see you back at the hotel room. juts don't take too long."
And she kept a hand over her lips, even long after Blaith ws gone, and the fear inside her just abou toverwhelmed her, as her legs began to give way and she fell towards the floor.

Paradox

Though there was a naughty part of him that would have liked to do it, Conall wasn't seriously intending to rip off Katahnia's towel. It was just a game. Hey, she had started teasing him first! It was only fair that he fired back . But she was so much better at this than he was and it wasn't fair! Well, one day he'd get her good! Maybe. He had a feeling that he was destined to lose many battles and probably the war too!

He held his breath when he heard Blaith speaking and exchanged a worried glance with Kathania because he wondered the same thing. Still, it was an odd thing that Blaith had trusted him to be alone in a room with Miss Harmond. Did Blaith think so highly of him or did the man simply believe that Conall wouldn't dare try something for fear of consequence. Maybe the thought hadn't even occurred the man at all! Who could possibly know? Blaith was insane , after all!

He noted Kat looking a little wobbly on her legs and frowned. Fortunately for her, his reflexes were quick enough and he caught her in his arms before she collapse to the floor. "That was close." He murmured. "He's going to know eventually." That was to say if he hadn't figured it out already.  Although Conall certainly wasn't suggesting that Blaith find out sooner than later. It was preferable that Blaith became aware when he and Katahnia were well away from the lunatic.

"Need help?" He teased lightly and then shook his head, knowing that their time had just about come to an end.  He kissed  her cheek and hugged her tightly. Who knew when he could do such a thing again?

Curses! He was starting to think he should have just ripped off her towel a lot sooner!   

visualspice

Finding herself in his arms, she clung to him. She needed it. Her cousin nearly scared the piss out of her! And now, she found herself trembling in his arms as she leaned against him.
"Gods, I wish we could just stay this way forever..." and then she turned around to face him, her eyes looking deeply into his. "Can we make love?"

Paradox

((Sort of mature))

Conall rested his forehead against hers and stared into her eyes,"It won't always be like this, Katahnia," he smiled and then added with a touch of humor in his inflection, "Be careful what you wish for though. Are you so certain that's what you want? Imagine being stuck with me and my knotty old pinecone-ridden beard for the rest of your life. " He teased, trying to lighten the mood.

However, his mirth faded away and was replaced by a whole slew of emotions at the simple request of being joined with him physically. Conall's face burned the deepest shade of scarlet, "Kat..." and he let go of her so suddenly and turned his back on her.He shook his head and combed a hand through his hair nervously. "Ansgar only knows how much I want to experience everything that love is with you, but Kat...I- we cannot wholly abandon reason for passion right now. Your cousin thinks you're fixing your hair. What if he were to show up while we- " His face burned so hotly at the thought of being one with her. Actually, his whole body warmed at the thought of it. God, he did not want to die a virgin and here was a woman that he was crazy about who willing to have him.

Conall turned around again and looked at her. He couldn't get his mind off the way her lips tasted or the manner in which his body responded every time they touched. The past few weeks of being denied her was too much to bear and he'd made up his mind, "Oh ,to hell with him!" he closed the distance between them , pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips quite passionately.

((lol kept nodding off while writing. ))

visualspice

Katahnia wasn't sure what she had been expecting, all she knew was that she needed him and wanted to forget herself within him and connect with him in a way that her body was hungering for. So when he began to fumble over his words, she smiled softly at him and cupped his cheek. But before she could respond, his mind took a turn,a nd suddenly she found herself in an impassioned kiss.

Not able to breath, she found herself pushing from him with a gasp, her chest heaving beneath her towel as she looked dizzily up at him. But then she smiled, caused her breath and grabbed onto his face, kissing him fierce.

Some how the pair must've ended up on the floor, her hands smoothing over his chest as she kissed him hotly as she leaned over his form. Now straddling him wearing nothing but towels, she continued to kiss him, feeling her body heat rise as her hands entangled themselves into his hair.

Paradox

(( Mature because of towel nekkids. ))

Conall was confused at first when Katahnia pushed away from his kiss. He knew he was inexperienced with women, but kissing was something he'd practiced and he fancied that he was decent at it at least!  She was more experienced than he was though so maybe she'd had better or was she now having second thoughts about this? He started to open his mouth again to ask her what the matter was , but she silenced him with a kiss of her own.

The intensity of it surprised him a little. He gasped softly against her lips and he took step back. Unfortunately, the action ended with his foot slipping on the towel he'd left so carelessly on the floor and he went crashing down onto his back with a grunt and a chuckle at his own foolishness.He wasn't quite sure whether or not he'd accidentally brought Katahnia down with him or if she'd lowered herself down on her own , but that hardly was a concern for him as she positioned herself above to straddle him with so little on.

He smiled up at her nervously and was sure that he looked as uncertain on the outside as he felt on the inside. He'd courted women with words and chaste kisses. He had no experience at all and he didn't know where to begin. Was there a right way of doing things? Was he just supposed to let his body act without thinking or...maybe he ought to stop worrying about it and let her guide him in the right direction as she had with his dancing.

Between hungry kisses he felt the need to remind her, with a heated whisper against her neck, "I-I have n-no idea what what to do." He blushed furiously. Yeah. That wasn't a very sexy thing to say, but hell it was the truth, and he was afraid what she might have expected from this.

((Way to state the obvious, Conall. :/ ))

visualspice

At his words, her smile warmed as she gave him a sweet, softer kiss upon his lips. Then another, and another as she cupped his face.
"Don't worry,"s he whispered, kissing him again. "Our bodies will figure it out." And this time she kissed him deeper, shrugging off her own towel and reaching for his own. Skillful hands peeled it open, so that as they kissed, nothing more ws between them but the heat of their bodies.

And despite his nerves, she could feel his eagerness against her leg as she smiled through a kiss and moved to nibble at his ear and kiss at his neck. It wouldn't be hard for him to figure it out- her heat was intense against his sex as she kept her legs open- and as she kissed him her body moved at just the right angle, that'd he' be able to feel his sex prod against something soft, warm and wet-
and if he wanted to take her just thne- all he had to do was push.

Paradox

(( Mature-ish. ))

"It's that simple, is it?" He couldn't imagine doing anything without giving it much thought, but he didn't question what she said; he trusted her. He closed his eyes partially and laughed softly because the sensation of her lips devouring his earlobes felt so odd! He nuzzled his face against her neck and left a trail of feathery light kisses down her neck and stopped tantalizingly short of her cleavage.

Conall felt her shifting above him and watched her remove first hew towel and then his and felt pretty damn silly that all he could do for a couple minutes was simply stare at her. She'd always been beautiful to him, but viewing her in her most natural state captivated him, made his mind go numb and left him tongue-tied. "Beautiful..."Well, at least he managed to say something complimentary without sounding like a complete imbecile!

He felt the temperature of his body increase as their bodies drew ever closer and he felt his arousal pressing against something that made him blush an even darker shade. When he tried to figure out where to go from here with his mind, he drew blanks . However, it seemed that Katahnia's words were true and there was something primal and magnetic that guided him. Gently his hips moved forward and joined with her physically.

visualspice

The moment they were joined, a gasp escaped her lips. It felt heavenly, and was exactly what she needed. She was so tense, so tight,and her only release could come by the simple act of making love. No longer a virgin, she was gentle with him, but let the natural way of things take it's course, for she wanted him to sample her just as much as she wanted to sample him. SHe wanted to be in tune with him, to make this moment beautiful, so she was slow and moved her hips over him to let him have a taste, for the first time, of a woman's love.

Her sex was tight against him as she moved, arms around his neck as her lips met back to his ear after leaving her own trail of hot kisses against his bare shoulder. And as she moved, soft breaths of pleasure escaped her, feeling him- gripping his member with her sex, as she fit around him like a hot, velvet glove.

"Gods.. Conalll..' she said, her lips partially smirking."You're right." And her eyes, which had been closed, open to look at him half liddedly. "This is beautiful." And then she dug her teeth lightly into his ear before nuzzling his cheek spoke breathlessly, her body still moving slow for him, until he might want to take over making love to her himself.

"Gods.. you feel so good inside me." And then she gave him another kiss to his temple, squeezing his hand.

"I love you. I love this. Gods..." ANd she let her hand smooth across his chest. "And to think, we almost let your beard get in the way.." she told him playfully. Naturally, she could not let him live that down, even while they were having sex!

Paradox

He gasped almost in unison with her and gripped her sides rather tightly with his hands He didn't know what to expect and he certainly wasn't expecting this.It took Conall's mind a few moments to become acclimated to all of the sensations that washed over him after connecting with her. He lay there for a few moment, staring up at her with an expression of awe.

And when she started grinding her hips slowly, tantalizingly against him, the sensation of her tight, slick inner walls gently massaging his cock drove him mad with desire. His body shuddered and his muscles tensed beneath her. He gripped her sides even more tightly and titled his head back and moaned her name but the sound was quiet and incoherent. 

Conall nodded his head slightly at her words, grateful for her words and for her tenderness.  "It feels so good to hear you say that," he replied softly when she told him that she loved him and the situation that they'd been drawn into, "I love you too , Katahnia."

At her comment about his beard, he couldn't help but laugh. Really, did she ever know when to quit? But that's what he loved about her. "Indeed? So you say, but I suspect that you've simply surrendered to the inescapable charm of my facial hair, "He told her playfully and planted a kiss on her nose and followed the with another on her lower jaw.

He slid his calloused hands up her sides , slowly, his fingertips brushing over her skin lightly, "You're such a tease. You're making me feel like jelly on purpose, aren't you?" He blushed furiously because he'd hardly done a thing and he almost felt powerless under her. He felt as though he had to do something.So, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugged her then proceeded to grind his hips against hers, attempting to harmonize his movements with hers. It was , he thought, almost like dancing. And Ansgar was she good at it; he , on the other hand was a complete novice. 

((*craps out this post* ))

visualspice

Katahnia smiled, closing her eyes lightly at his reply to her jest. Dimples cut into her cheeks, but instead of saying anything, she simply gasped, and close dher eyes even tighter as his body began to move.
Placing her hands onto his hips, her lips met to his, her hips moving faster, feeling her body become sweet from his and then she slowed down to pause, opening her eyes for a moment before she asked, "Would you like to take the lead now, or shall I?"
It was his first experience, perhaps he should take her as he saw fit?
Brushing his hair from his face she peered huskily into his eyes. "Just let your body do the talking, and mine will only respond."

Paradox

"I-" Conall wasn't sure what he wanted to do here, "am supposed to lead?" He felt incredibly stupid after asking because wasn't that always the way of things in Connlaoth? Man led the country, man led the house, the dance-sex too, most likely. And, he supposed that he'd never improve if he didn't practice. He nodded, "If that is your desire." Really, he didn't mind. He  simply wanted to do whatever pleased her the most.

(( lolol...fail.))

visualspice

"Just let your body move," she said, smiling at his stiffness, and she showed him. "Like this.." and she moved her hips, just so, so that he could feel his member moving through her. She smiled. "All you have to do is move so that if feels good for you, and I'll let you know if it feels good for me." And she took his hand and kissed it. "Unless you want me to lead?" And her eyes danced playfully at her question.

Paradox

((The following is rated FE for fail erotica! Whee!))

The mischievous look in her eyes thrilled him as did the way she moved. Ansgar! He could bare resisting his instincts any longer. "You lead the last dance, I think I'd like to lead this time." She'd told him twice to just trust his body, he didn't need her to tell him thrice. He wrapped his strong arms around her once more and pulled her against him tightly once more and kissed every bit of her flesh voraciously and rocked his hips against hers in slow, steady movements that gradually quickened along with his breath.

(( *brain dies* ))