Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some Long Deserved Answers (Eveline)

Started by Brisinger987, June 15, 2013, 05:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eveline

Blinked, eyes wide before her eyebrows furrowed. "Never. I.. I may not like it, but It's who I am." Fixed her posture staring at the angel ferociously "Who do you think you are? I don't care who my father is or was, but that doesn't change the fact that he is still my father." Snapped, eyes flashing red and bearing her sharpening teeth.

Brisinger987

"You won't repent then. So be it. I will have to destroy you too." The angel's wings unfolded, and a spear made of solid gold form, the form of it glowing as the angel prepped to throw it.

Then a horrific loud voice boomed through the room, and the angel paused, confused.

"No-one... Hurts... MY FAMILY." The black smoke in the room condensed around the angel, who screamed as the unholy smoke dissolved the angel's skin, the poor angel screaming in agony as the enraged, evaporated mass of Kirnardaz viciously attacked the threat to Eleni.

After a few seconds, the angel teleported away, and the black smoke condensed to form a humanoid shape, before forming into Kirnardaz again.

He was panting, worn out from a vicious attack on the angel, and he sighed in relief to see that Eleni was unharmed.