Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Marie (Mah-REE) Wakefield

Species: Human

Height: 5 foot 6

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Marie, unlike typical Connloath women, has a slender build that consists of almost no curves. She actually, more often than not, stuffs her corset to make it look like she is curvier than she is—after all, curves are considered attractive in Connloath. And she needs to find a good, rich husband who can bring honor upon her family. She has tan skin and a perfect complexion that she carefully takes care of. Just like her brother, Jacen, Marie's hair is dark brown. She likes to keep it so it ends around the bottom of her shoulder blades. She also has emerald green eyes that often stand out in contrast to her tan skin.

Personality:
Marie tries her best to be the perfect daughter. She does what her parents ask—and more. She tries to act as innocently but maturely as she can around others, and wants nothing more than for her parents and family to gain honor and respect. Her brother's rebellious nature makes her even more careful and, though she will never admit it to him, stressed. She does her best to keep her spirits up, but every small thing breaks them down. The fact that she doesn't have any serious suiters is already tearing her apart. But Marie is the kind of girl that hides her pain and swallows her beliefs in hope to create a better tomorrow for the rest of her family.

Relationships:
Marie was young when her birth parents died and therefore hardly remembers them. However, she hears stories from her brother, Jacen, all the time. He paints such a perfect image of them and it is extremely clear to her that he loved them. However, she does feel more of a connection to her adoptive parents that actually raised her. She will do anything to please them and often takes it overboard. While it is clear that they don't expect her to do everything she does, she wishes nothing more but to bring honor upon the family and let her parents grow old in peace. Because of this, one would think that she might hate Jacen for joining an underground resistance whose goal is to help mages... but she loves her brother too much. And she shares his belief that mages should be allowed. However, she does take on the extra stress knowing that if her brother gets caught, her whole family would get in trouble.

Magic/Abilities:
Marie has displayed no signs of magic in the past, nor does she have any serious fighting capabilities. She's a great cook, can easily calm children, and is an almost perfect sewer. These things are things she has worked on her whole life so that she would become the perfect wife.

History:
Her birth parents (both servants of the rich Wakefield family) died when Marie was young. She has brief and fleeting memories of them, but never developed the same love for them as her brother did. Instead, she considers the Wakefields as her true family. They raised her, and she thanks them daily for it. Her goal is to somehow repay them for their kindness.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.