Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A rose, ma chère? [Zozee!]

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, December 02, 2013, 02:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

It didn't matter what she said at this point; François was hurt. He didn't want to be dragged back into the loathsome days he sought to leave behind, and yet they didn't want to let go of him. With a heavy sigh, he got up from the bench and started flying through the masses that were strolling to and fro. All he wanted right now was to be alone... Turning a corner into an alley, the gryphon saw a face that he had not seen in years.

------------------

The city of Uthlyn for Ollovico was an astounding place. When he had first arrived a few days prior, he almost immediately started walking around, looking at everything there was to be seen; so much so that he had forgot to ask where an inn was. Not that it mattered much to him... Except for the fact that after a few days, he was horribly lost. With a chuckle, he looked up at where he was: the middle of an old alleyway.

"Fie! I now see that mine unwillingness to seek direction hath garnered me a place in the low halls of idiocy. Ere this day is done, a street I do not know there shall be none...." He said with a light laugh. Clearly, his situation did not dampen his disposition. Turning around to leave the alley, he almost ran right into someone he had not laid eyes on in years.

"Doth mine eyne deceive my mind?! François! Comment vas tu, mon ami?! " he exclaimed with a hearty laugh. It had been so long since he had last seen his friend; maybe they'd be able to catch up over some drinks. François, however, merely moved right past him. What hath darkened François' brow this day?

zozee9

Fèlicie lowered her head to Danko and quickly apologized, "Sorry Danko, but I'm afraid I will have to chase after him. I really didn't mean to hurt his feelings, nor do I mean to hurt yours now. Would you like to meet up for brunch tomorrow?"

He smiled up to her and kingly responded, "That would be wonderful. I'll meet you here, for simplicities sake. Now go off and follow him!" Fèlicie nodded again before getting up and flying in the path that François had gone. And when she turned into the alleyway, she got the exact same surprise he got.

Except unlike François, she stopped.

"Ollovico?!" she exclaimed. "Est-ce que c'est toi, mon cousin?!"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Klezmer Gryphon

Ollovico's ears perked up at the sound of his name. That voice... It was familiar... But it sounded more mature than the one he remembered. Had she really grown up that much over two years? Upon turning around, he got his answer.

"Fèlicie? Bien sûr c'est moi, ma petite cousine. Tu es attires à Uthlyn... parce que? he asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow at his cousin coming down the alley. Last time he checked, his uncle had made it clear Fèlicie was going to stay at home... Then again, that was two years ago. Uncle Crixos may have very well changed his mind and allowed her to study abroad... Which evidently meant Le'Raana. Regardless her reason, he removed his saturno and took his cousin into a big hug. He could catch up with François later...

zozee9

Hugging her dear cousin back, she happily exclaimed, "Parce que je le voudrais!" In reality, she didn't want to say much more than that. She didn't have the most peaceful parting with her dad, but luckily her mom defended her decision. "Et toi? Pourquoi est-ce que tu visite à Uthlyn?" It was quite the coincidence!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Klezmer Gryphon

Ollovico raised an eyebrow at his cousin's question. What was he doing in Uthlyn? The answer seemed so simple...

"I know not wherefore thou art posing such a question. Thine answer lies in why I left home and comfort for the wondrous land in which we now stand. Hath thou, cousin dearest, forgotten wherefore?" He asked, answering his cousin's question with his own. Perhaps hearing him speaking the Trader's Tongue would jog her memory as to why he left: to explore and learn!

((Sorry about the switch of languages. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to phrase this in French :) ))