Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Peeks in* Hi

Started by Hecate, December 03, 2013, 02:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hecate

Hello~

So...I'm really horrid at these, but since I'm obviously new, I'm hoping that'll be overlooked.  I'm Hecate/Hecs and I stumbled upon this RP site due to stumbling upon Remnants of the Earth on tumblr while bored and drinking wine at 4am one night.  They both look pretty awesome, and the kind of loose character driven sort of places I like, so I figured I'd join.

I'm working on a dragon character if there are any riders that want to pair up with him - I hope to have him up by the end of the day or tomorrow, but it's a bit difficult trying to figure out what all needs to be in his profile and all the rules of dragons.  I need to scour the wiki again.

As for myself personally, I'm currently suffering from a massive new tumblr addiction (whoo, follow me!), on which I allow my nerdiness and crazy to leak out - my interests in LGBTQ, polyamory, linguistics, languages, education, and music - as well as random odds and ends I find interesting, amusing, or just weird.  That pretty much describes me.  I like books and movies too, I suppose.

Whelp - can't wait to get started here!

Paradox

Welcome to SotE, Hecate! It's awesome to see another new and friendly face around here.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask us in the chatter box at the bottom of the forum's index page. We don't bite!

Also, if you're looking for players to rp with, you can try posting an ad here in the plotting center. 

Glad to have you on board and hope you have fun! :)

Lion

Since Paradox pretty much covered everything, that leaves me with nothing else to do but *throws confetti*! 8D

Welcome to SotE, Hecate!  I hope you have a great time here and see ya round!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Looshi

Welcome Hecate!

Paradox stole the words right out of my mouth! *shakes fist*

We're a friendly folk, and a new addition to our community is always welcomed!

Lion

I know right Loosh!?  D:<  We were too sloooow!  He beat us to it!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Hecate

Hahaha, I like you guys!  :3

I'm already starting to feel at home here.  ^^

I sent Brisingr a PM about his dragons, so as soon as that's answered, I'll probably have a a character up!  :3

November

Ohhai dar! Nice to see there are some people who stumble upon Remnants. I'm thinking of making a little base over there too, but I'm getting carried away I think XD

Also *follows* I'm Nova-Art, now following YUUUU.
I just reblog stupid shit, anything I find amusing and/or important. And art. Very rarely >.>

Feel free to join us loons in the cbox if you haven't already (pretty sure you have XD) I vanish a lot, so sorry if we start talking and I just never reply! Hope you have fun around here.

Paradox

Quote from: Looshi on December 03, 2013, 02:23:51 PM
Welcome Hecate!

Paradox stole the words right out of my mouth! *shakes fist*

We're a friendly folk, and a new addition to our community is always welcomed!

How rude! I do not steal! I borrow without permission! Totally not the same thing!

The hilarious part is that I beat you guys because I'm usually the slow one here. Hohoho!

Glad that you're feeling welcome here, Hecate, because that's our primary objective here. I've known how it's felt to be new and enter a game where it feels like nobody cares that you've arrived. It's not awesome. No it is not!