Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Cake (M)

Started by visualspice, January 02, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Oh, what I wouldn't give to abandon this sheet of fabric between us," she told him through a quivering breath. "To let you be my first. And to show me how to make love." And to be loved. And all of that lust and feelings were simmering within her eyes as she peered at him through half lids, hands still feeling across the sculpted muscles of his back, which were so evident through his clothing. And her gloved hands slid lower.
"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

Aryn let out a low exhale as her hand slipped low as well. For all the timidness she'd shown, perhaps Kella was finally starting to find a confidence in herself to do what she never would have done before. It brought a slight grin to his face.

"Well we can't do that..." he said slowly, his hand running up and down the side of her thigh. It slipped closer and closer to the space between her legs. "So I guess I'll just have to figure another way to please you."

visualspice

At his words, she nearly whimpered, and when his hands moved between her thighs she released a soft breath, her gloved hands pausing at his hips.

"O...other ways?" she asked, blinkingly.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

"There are other ways," the mercenary gruffly echoed as his hand finally found the folds of her dress right over her untouched womanhood between her legs. His hand was surprisingly gentle as he peered down at her, green eyes observing the way she exhaled softly with each touch, imagining her heartbeat quickening to match the rapid exhilarating pounding of his own.

He hesitated over the folds of her dress for a moment and questioned softly, "But look... nothing you don't want."

visualspice

She felt heat pool between her legs as a breath hitched in her throat at his attentions. And through half-lids, she stared back at him, frozen in time. And after a moment, she released a quivering breath and asked him.
"H-how?"
And she shook her head. It wasn't that she did not want it. She just was treading in territory a woman like her could never become familiar.

Cambie

Without answering, but without ever taking his eyes off of hers, Aryn's hand finally found its way between her legs and gently rubbed at her womanhood, softly through the folds of her silken dress. He could feel her tremble as she pressed up against him, feel the heat through her clothing.

And after teasing at her from outside of her clothing, Aryn slowly wrapped his hand in the sheer fabric of the drape hanging in between them, and began lifting her skirt up.

visualspice

Feeling the warmth of his hand against the heat between her legs made her gasp. Her eyes became half lidded as she felt pleasure from his touch as he petted her. Her eyes rolled back, lips remaining open as gentle, small breaths were released each time he stroked her. But then he moved to lift up her skirts, and she stilled, and held a breath as her eyes closed lightly.

Cambie

Her dress, lightweight as it was, stretched almost to the floor. It took Aryn a few moments to gather enough of her skirts to be able to lift them completely, but upon doing so he draped the fabric over his metal arm. His eyes had adjusted to the light by now, and he could see the look of pleasure in her face. It was too enticing, and he leaned down to kiss those full lips of hers once more.

His free hand, wrapped in the soft fabric of the drapes, slowly slid up the side of her inner thigh and found its way between her legs. It was plenty wet down there already and as he gently touched and stroked at her womanhood, the fabric soaked through and clung tightly to his fingers.

visualspice

As he lifted up her dress and exposed her perfect white legs, she moaned through the kiss and leaned into his fingers, her body aching for him and soaking wet from all of the attention. And it made her embarrassed. She had never been so wet before as she peered up at him, her cheeks flushed.
"I... I'm all wet," she stated, eyes seeking his. Wondering, curious, uncertain if this was supposed to be. But by Ansgar's name, did his petting over her sex feel good.

Cambie

At the sound of her muffled moan against his mouth, Aryn could not help but smile through their kisses. The drape around his fingers were completely soaked through by now. The fabric might've not been there at all, for all he could tell. When their mouths finally pulled away from one another, his fingers worked a bit faster and bit more purposefully.

"Good, it means you're enjoying it," he said as he continued with his ministrations. "And if you're enjoying it, then nothing else matters."

visualspice

Kella's lips fell open as she breathed, and desperately clung to him, squirming some as she knew not what to do with herself as her arousal burned through her and began to build up heat and tension within her body.
"Oh, Ansgar.... Aryn.."s he moaned, lips fumbling to find his as gloved hands raked down the back side of his body. "Oh, by the heavens, your fingers feel so good..."

Cambie

Aryn grunted something in reply as she desperately pressed her mouth upon his again, though whatever he said at the moment clearly didn't matter. He leaned hungrily into her and pressed closer as his soaked fingers slipped inside of her and began exploring. He would have given her so much more if he could. But if this play was as far as they could go, then by Ansgar he would make damn sure she never forgot the moment.

visualspice

She gasped through their kisses as his fingers pressed into her, moving within and causing a whole new experience and sensation to bloom within. She felt an unfamiliar burn, but coddled it and leaned some into his fingers, feeling both the drapes and fingers sink deeper into her as her lips fell open, realizing- his entire fingers were within her. And she braced herself, the burn from it and the heat becoming so intense she could not control the walls of her sex as they spasmed and tasted all around his moving fingers.

"By Ansgar's name, Aryn," she whispered against him, kissing him again. "Whatever are you doing to me? It feels so good."

Cambie

When they had a moment between kisses, Aryn smiled down at her and simply replied, "Just treating a Lady the way she deserves to be treated." And though he stared down into her amazingly blue eyes, feeling the way she trembled and clenched with ecstasy, his fingers never stopped. They caressed at her gently, almost rhythmically, striving to pleasure what no man had ever touched. He didn't only stroke at her inside; his hand slipped out as often as they remained inside her, teasing up and down the insides of her thighs as well.

His own breath came out in short rapid bursts now, and he could feel a burning desire throbbing within his own stiffening groin. He knew that, whatever he felt though, it would be impossible to act on those desires. Of course, his body had other ideas. Still, it wasn't about him. This was her moment for pleasure.

visualspice

Kella whimpered at his words and clung to him, her body tensing as he played her like an instrument, and she felt the rising heat of pleasure within. Her legs moved, nearly crossing, and she had no idea what to do herself as he was growing close. Her breath became shallow, and brief, and her entire body was flushed from her need.

"Oh, Aryn..." she breathed, lips finding his again. "I love this." ANd more awkwardly, she added, her body nearly over the top. "And I love you.' And it was here her blue eyes opened again to look into his, though hers were filled with lust an affection and framed behind half lids.

Cambie

Her smoldering look had Aryn's heart beating frantically in his chest, the heat of their bodies rising together in their embrace. And at her vocal expression of her love, he broke out in a gentle grin, leaning closer to her. He pressed his mouth upon hers hungrily and more forcefully this time, fueled by just a little extra passion. "Don't look now," he mumbled under his breath, "but I might be fallin' for you just the same..."

Perhaps it was the heat of the moment that he said it; after all, they still had so much to learn about one another. But having said those words and unable to take them back now, his hand found her womanhood again, fingers working with a renewed enthusiasm as they sought her climax.

visualspice

His words were all it took. Her mounting pleasure was building, building and soon-as his fingers were shoved deeply within her and his lips were sealed unto hers, she threw her arms around him, clung to him fiercely as she suddenly found herself exploding in sweet ecstasy about his fingers- and her cry of pleasure was muffled only by the forcefulness of her kiss.

And when it was all said and done, she wilted against him, her eyes rather droopy and her body, just about ready to collapse.

Cambie

Aryn felt her entire body shudder with ecstasy as she climaxed about his fingers and then collapsed against him, her chest rising and falling from her rapid breaths. He withdrew his slick fingers from her then and wrapped both arms around her, letting out a soft laugh against her lips. When he pulled away from her, he peered down at her wilted form. He was no genius, but it didn't take one to figure out that she enjoyed all of that.

"On the bad side," he said with a mischievous grin, as he untangled his wet hand from the sopping mess that was the curtain and planted a soft kiss atop her golden locks, "I think we ruined another perfectly good set of drapes."

visualspice

Kella blushed and turned away, using a closed fisted hand to hide her smile. She shook her head then turned to look at him. "I don't think I ever imagined I could do such a thing- or that such a thing even existed." Drapes or no drapes...

Cambie

Aryn laughed and shrugged. "Well, I'm glad you let me show you."

The thought ran through his mind, asking what else he could possibly show her. But that was for another time. Baby steps. He pulled her close for one more kiss, a wide smile on his face. The rain had stopped momentarily, and both of them were basked in a soft glow of moonlight.