Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Cake (M)

Started by visualspice, January 02, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Kella would have been content to stay there all night,a nd almost fell asleep against him before she released a soft breath and peered up into his eyes.
"We should get to bed." There were a few beds waiting for them upstairs, after all. "And get some rest."

She made a contented noise as she stretched within his embrace, moving slowly, a bit reluctantly before she stood up and stepped out from beneath the curtain, blushing a bit as she considered what had just happened as her heart fluttered within her chest.

"Thank you.." She said softly, turning to him with a small smile.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

Aryn nodded his head and followed after her with a brief, "As the Lady wishes." When she wasn't looking, he wiped his slick hand with whatever portion of the drapes remained dry. At least the two of them had a good time. And these curtains would forever keep secret the tale of what traversed there.

As he stepped close to Kella, he had to raise his hand to stifle a yawn that threatened to overtake him. Truth be told, a nice warm bed sounded lovely right about now; it had been a long day for everyone. Taking her gloved hand in his, he glanced down at her and asked, "So where do I put these clothes now? They'll probably need to be washed."

visualspice

"Well normally there are servants to tend to these things," she told him with a blush. "BUt I suppose for now, we can discard them on the floor when we get ready for bed."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

Aryn lifted a brow and grinned down at her as they walked. "Throw your clothes on the ground? That's the most unladylike thing I've ever heard!"

"Finally, you're learning how to live a real life."

visualspice

Kella could not help herself as she laughed.
"I suppose you're right. How unlady like of me! Let us hang it up and wait for the servants to come!"

Cambie

Aryn grimaced and shook his head. "No, the floor sounds a lot better," he said with a laugh that echoed hers. "There's already plenty to clean around here, might as well let them clean a bit more. I mean, that's what they get paid to do, right?"

His voice softened as he shrugged. "Funny what people would do for money."

visualspice

At his last comment, she tucked back her smile, but said nothing.
"Would you be kind enough to help me out of this dress? I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to loosen all of those laces if I tried." And she turned around and waited for him to oblige, casting him a timid glance from over her shoulder. She was still uncertain what to make of what happened earlier. It was... awkward to even consider she could do that, let alone with an uncouth man such as he. But then again, a lady of her standing shouldn't be falling in love with a man of his character, either. And because of it, she might not ever look at drapes the same way again.

Cambie

Aryn said nothing, but stepped up behind her, meeting her timid gaze as she peered over her shoulder at him. He, too, had a multitude of thoughts running through his head.

How had it come to this? It was supposed to be as simple a job as they came, to retrieve the girl and bring her to Turgall. She would have been worth a fortune, a fortune within his grasp, one that he never even dared dream of having. How easy would it have been to take her to Turgall and turn her over? But he had never counted on this, getting that feeling of a quickened heartbeat everytime he got near to her. By Ansgar, he couldn't even touch her! He didn't understand how he could possibly have developed any affections for her.

But here they were in the darkness of this empty castle, and there she stood in front of him. With a mumble of, "Anything for the Lady," he placed his metal hand gently on her hip and, with his free fingers, began gently pulling away at the laces of her dress.

visualspice

Feeling the strings come loose, she released a breath and held the front of her dress to herself, then once she felt it was sufficiently loosened, she gestured forhim to stop as she turned towards him with a small smile.
"That should do," she said softly, blue eyes meeting to his.

Cambie

Aryn peered down at her with a gentle green gaze, taking in her form, the way her bare shoulders were visible from behind her dress, which was held up by nothing more than her hands. A thought crossed his mind, wondering what she looked like under all that fabric, wondering about the bare curves of her naked body. He had an idea already, that she was lithe and gorgeous.

But still, given the time he'd spent with her he had come to expect a certain amount of reserved timidity from her, despite the fun they'd had behind the curtains there. And there really was no sense in acting like the man he was, uncouth and unrefined. Especially not wearing these fancy clothes.

Reluctantly, he averted his eyes and turned away. "I'll, ah... I'll let you change."

visualspice

Kella nodded, and slipped behind a changing screen. She had a night gown ready, and slipped into the silken thing. It was a simple gown, made of an ivory silk, and when she stepped out, she was lightly flushed as she gave him a timid smile.

"I.. I should find a robe to sleep in.. or... or we should remain in separate beds," she said suddenly, realizing that-oh, how rude of her to presume he'd want to share sleeping in a space with her so close but...
They had already done that so many times before...
and she had already found him a room in which to say. She dropped her gaze and apologized, feeling dumb for even uttering those words.

Cambie

When Kella stepped out from behind the changing screen in her silk gown, he consciously felt his jaw drop. It took all his effort to close his mouth and not gape at her. If anything, it accentuated her body more than her dancing dress had.

And when she fumbled with her words about finding him another bed, he stepped up closer to her and murmured, "With all due respect, I think I'd rather just stay here. With you."

visualspice

Blushing, Kella found herself simply staring before dropping her gaze.
"Oh.. okay," she said softly, and shuffled uneasily.
"THen I... I shall look for some riding pants to wear, or my brother's drawers... Just.. just to make sure we don't... touch." And she added the last part delicately before her blue eyes lifted back to meet with is green one's.

"Oh! And a robe! Just.. just to be safe. Of course. ANd i'll have my glovesa nd a scarf.."

Cambie

Aryn almost reached out to touch her, but at the last moment his hand hovered over her bare exposed shoulder before dropping back to her side.

"No, no, you're already changed. Last thing I want is for you to have to go through all the effort," he said, glancing to the door. "I'll go find a way. And hey... if need be, I'll just grab one of the curtains. There's plenty of 'em lying around anyway, right?"

visualspice

Kella blushed at such an idea and lifted a hand to her lips.
"But oh... are you sure that's wise? I mean.. we could place blankets between us but..."
She looked at him, worry filling her gaze.

Cambie

Aryn shrugged nonchalantly, though the thought of getting zapped by her certainly crossed his mind. Nevertheless, he threw on a slight grin as he looked at her. "Worst comes to worst, I touch you and the feeling wakes me up."

visualspice

Kella gave him a bit of a guilty smile, but moved to suddenly embrace him. She was careful, naturally, as more skin was exposed, but it felt so good to have him so close to her and she sighed against him.

"Oh, Aryn... what would I have ever done without you?"

Cambie

Aryn still had the benefit of the long-sleeved silk shirt of her father, though he was also careful in the placement of his bare hand as he wrapped his arms around her little frame with a smile, feeling the warmth of her against his chest.

"Well, for one, you'd probably still be eating cake," he said quietly with a small snicker.

visualspice

Kella gave a dimpled smile that was graced with a blush.
"Yes.." she said softly, taking his hand into her gloved one and squeezing it. "I suppose you're right." ANd she moved with him now, onto the bed ad staring down it's long length in awe. "It's... strange. To think I've been used to such accommodations- but now.. after having been on the road for so long, I've only now realized just how large my beds have ever been."

Cambie

Aryn also stared in awe at the bed, perhaps a little hesitant now that they stood next to it. The thing was positively huge. He'd never been even remotely close to a bed this size. And in fact, he gave the soft mattress a poke just to be sure. It was a real bed. And it wasn't stuffed with hay, with boggled his mind even more.

"I've never seen a bed this big before," he admitted out loud, giving Kella a look. And he couldn't be sure that, jumping onto that soft surface, he wouldn't sink right through the mattress.