Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Game mechanic wishlist!

Started by Tally, January 02, 2014, 03:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Well if they're using rpg maker >_> It makes sense to make it an rpg and use the settings the software has to offer. Not sure how much flexibility the game software has to offer itself (as I don't own it), but I think it was mentioned somewhere that's how it was going to be anyway XD (or I just presumed since I know a little about the software they'll be creating it with).
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tally

Quote from: Looshi on January 04, 2014, 09:59:49 PMI just didn't know if you were going to go for a project that big!
Aww thank you for looking out for me Looshi YOU ARE THE BEST AS ALWAYS!!

Quote from: Sir Zane on January 04, 2014, 10:01:15 PMI am of course kidding, how about along with easter eggs, we have messages from users on the site such as myself, spicey, lion so on and so forth. that are just randomly hidden around, there can be a series of them for each player or just one or two, Just have a bunch of random signs with the messages on them.
I will lump this in under the Easter Eggs category!

Quote from: zozee9 on January 04, 2014, 10:31:26 PM... Tally, isn't the quote the other way around? "Aim for the moon... Even if you miss, you'll land in the stars." Maybe not. This might require google now.  8)
Quote from: Brisinger987 on January 05, 2014, 08:03:55 AMIt's "Aim for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars." Zozee! You got it right almost word for word I think.

zozee9

She said no clues until they actually have a firm idea. ^^
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tak

Quote from: zozee9 on January 10, 2014, 09:22:14 PM
She said no clues until they actually have a firm idea. ^^

That was about the story, this is about everything else.

zozee9

... hmm... okay. What else are you wondering about? o.O
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tally

What Zozee said!

Also!  Crafting system is confirmed AND FUNCTIONAL in game!  So I have moved it to the confirmed list and there is a topic about it here!!:

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16025.0

Slightly Awkward New Guy

I'd really, really like to see optional side quests that NPCs can give to the players. They don't have to e done, but it's good exp and loot. Plus, it can help expand and explore the world.

Tak

How about more consequences?

For example, if the game starts in a tavern and you decide to kill someone in a bar brawl, at the end of the game before the epic boss fight you are attacked by a warrior wanting vengeance for the fallen spouse you killed.

jparsonseagle

It being able to be played on the PlayStation

Tags: