Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Conjoined Demon Royals Threads

Started by Tak, January 17, 2014, 01:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Oh! Maybe when the castles combine, I can bump up Seussal from character companion to PC and he can be this sort of "Castle Keeper" entity that sits on a big 'ol throne in the castle catacombs and watches the castle through a network of magical eyes or something, getting rid of intruders when the masters aren't home. He could be like a black knight/awesome butler.

Anadwen

I don't really like the castle combining idea...

Tak

Quote from: Anadwen on February 18, 2014, 03:56:24 AM
I don't really like the castle combining idea...

How about we add sone elves to it then? You love elves.

On a more serious note, why?

Anadwen

I'm not too much into making non-sentient stuff sentient, and it's too fairytale-like.

Brisinger987

Yeah, I agree with Ana on the sentient building's bit. ALTHOUGH: having some giant eye/watcher on a tower would be AWESOME *thinks of the Eye of Sauron*

Anadwen

yes!

but wouldn't it make it too apparent that there's a demon family living straight in the middle of Connlaoth?

Brisinger987

Who said it had to be outside on the tower? And would Connlaothians really challenge DEMONS? They seem to struggle keeping normal mages in line.

Anadwen

that's possible...

...or maybe if only demons could see it? that it would be invisible to humans, or non-mages?

Tak

Or maybe it doesn't have to always be in Connlaoth?
It could be an inter-dimensional castle that can teleport to a void-like realm/dimension called the Waiting-Room and then from there teleport anywhere?

Ok, maybe not sentient, but at least make it easily movable/with-legs.

Anadwen

That's all good ideas, Tak, I'm just somehow uncomfortable with them. The first one is fine, but I'm definitely against any castles moving and stuff.

DaGlobster

I have to agree with Ana. I think the idea of a constant watcher is great (and would gladly write up a character form for Seussal so he could watch over the castle for eternity), but maybe the castle doesn't have to teleport around, or maybe even move. Maybe the castle can just have an illusion put on it that makes it look old and deserted to someone who can't see through powerful illusions.

Tak

I got an idea.

How about the family get's a demon-cat?

Anadwen

Please no... I already got them fellbeasts!

Brisinger987

Anadwen

Tak

1. Guys? Where's the thread?
2. Has DaGlob been on in a while?
3. Oh NOES! Ardeadai is slowly straying from the darkness and is starting to become NICE! This needs to stop... what is the family going to do?
4. Anyone have a link to the thread? I lost it.

Brisinger987

The thread SHOULD be On pages 1-2 of Uthlyn, if not, I'll have a look for it.

Second, i don't know about Daglob.

Third that's fine.

Fourth; see 1.

Tak

By Question 1 I mean why has it stopped?

Tak

By Question 1 I mean why has it stopped?
Look up, ignore this.

Anadwen, post *angry face*