Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stealing Hearts (M)

Started by visualspice, February 15, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She rolled her eyes.
"Spare me." And she moved to unlock his door. She saw what his eye could do.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

And she was right to finally relent. Still, Adaron gave a gracious bow to his head and stepped out. "I am in your debt," he promised and closed the cell door quietly. "Now let's go and see if we can't stir up more trouble than we're worth."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She gave a brief, musical laugh.
"Like a little kid," she mused, tossing the key aside. "Let's at least make this worth our time, shall we?" She still held a ring of many other keys, her fingers moving through them like pages from a book.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

The map had been taken from him. But the prisoner couldn't have been that large, right.  "So," he began, conversationally. "Just what are you wanted in Cerenis for? What other things have you stolen?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Oh? You're curious about my criminal history now?" Her eyes glittered. "How about we discuss this over a drink? I think you owe me about twenty after all this."

Lion

"Fine. It's a date," he winked at her. 

As they navigated through the prison, Adaron stopped short around the corridor, as guards were coming down their way. He pressed his back to the wall.  It was a pair, but between them, Adaron would rather avoid conflict if necessary.

He reached for Aurora's hand, grasping it gently and focusing on the darkness they were concealed in. Except their forms did not blend, but seemed to fade temporarily into the wall reflectively, a chameleon cloaking effect.  And he pulled Aurora along behind him as the guards passed. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aurora wanted to scream. What was he doing? The guards were...
She held her breath, hearing her heart beat inside her ears that it was deafening. But whatever it was that had happened...
The guards had walked on by.

Lion

Only one of them stilled, his companion walking along and he shivered.  "Weird," he mumbled. "Felt like a cold gust went through here.". His companion laughed.

"You're afraid of ghosts, are you now Robert?" And the first man smacked the back of his head.

Adaron carefully eased them out of it before he paused at a door at the end of the hall, locked.  He saw a bronzed sign next to it that read, "Inventory. Keep out.".

"If anything important is here, it's probably behind this door. If not, the warden has it.  You wanna try one of those keys?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave a roll of her eyes.
"Tried it. Trust me, there's nothing worth two licks of salt in there. Come on," and she gestured for him to follow her.

Lion

For fuck's sake

Adaron sighed uselessly against the door and tilted his head at her. "If you're so certain then, I'll just have to take your word for it. Considering you've got the keys, you'll take the lead," he suggested and followed close behind, clinging to her like a shadow.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"There's storage elsewhere, but I know for a fact none of the men visited the attic. I'm thinking it's been hauled over to the twin building over there," she went on, pointing outside a window as they passed. "Only problem is, I'll need to figure out who might have the key. Can't say there'd be one for sure on this set." Clearly it'd be a problem they'd fix once it came up. They had to sneak out of the building first. At least Aurora had already handled most of the men on duty. She paused to ensure there was still no one watchin goutside, then she opened the door and gestured for Adaron to follow.

Lion

It was a sound plan for the moment and Adaron wasn't just going to wait around for them to get caught.  So outside they went to skirt around the building just as she opened the door. There it opened up to a long stretch of stone walkway, a bridge overlooking the city between those two towers.  Adaron saw no one else on that bridge and took off with a run when the moment was opportune.

He paused at the door, pressing his form against the wall when the guard on the walkway above them maneuvered beside his perch, his bow in his hands and he casually looked out for any trouble.  Adaron kept himself low and quiet, waiting for the archer to walk away.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Although stealthy in her own right, she perhaps had some sort of a chip on her shoulder, for when the archer had passed from view, Aurora simply sauntered on over across the bridge to the next door. Found the lock, she looked it over to see if she could pick it, but knowing the guards would be back soon, she had to abandon it and gestured for Red Eye to stay hidden. He was kind of large and bulky anyway.

From where hse was pressed against the side of the building, she looked around to see if there were other paths, and other guards on duty and hints of a place or a man, that might house the key. She didn't think she'd be so lucky, so as she waited, she began to rummage through her pockets to see what she could use. The lock itself wouldn't be an easy one. But it wouldn't prove as difficult to open as a jail cell door or main jail office.

Then again, she could be wrong.

The archer returned to view, looking out towards the eastern side, and Aurora swore he was lingering too long on his rounds this way. She looked over towards Adaron, obviously anxious, but what else could she do?

Then a bird shat on her head.

Yeah... this wasn't exactly going as planned. Though sh esupposed it could be worse.

Lion

Adaron couldn't wait any longer. The more they did, the higher chances they had of getting caught. He growled a little, looking up at the archer above them and he shifted his form into a black cloud of feathers flowing upward toward the perch and reappearing behind the archer.

"Huh?" the man grunted, swiveling about as Adaron chopped him with an open hand strike on the neck and he dropped to the bottom of his perch. Adaron searched his person, finding no key and laid him out so he was less obvious.  Throwing himself over the ledge, he landed with a roll and looked to the door.

He pointed an index finger toward the center lock and his hand glowed brightly for a brief second before a small bolt of energy projected into the keyhole and burst through the iron with a soft sound.  And he gently nudged he door open.  "After you," he muttered, gesturing her through before following inside.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

By the time he had returned, she had cleaned the bird shit from her hair. Thankfully he alotted her at least that much time in his disappearance. She didn't even have a chance to think he might have up and abandoned her, and in fact, was impressed when he managed to simply use his magic to open the door. She gave him a smug, small grin.
"Oh no, I insist," she went on with a bow. "After you."

Lion

Of course, she would be smug now of all times.  And the moment Adaron shuffled along inside, he snatched Aurora's hand to pull her in behind him. Adaron paused and kept to the walls, avoiding any illuminated areas.

"You said it was up in this tower, or down?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Up," and she even gestured. "Down would take us through some... more unsavory prisons I'd rather not think of. But there should be another locked room with some stored items and I'd bet my bosoms our items are there."
And if she was wrong, well..
she had enough bosoms anyway that a reduction might actually help her back, which she took amoment to stretch it until it gave a soft crack.

Lion

"Please no, your bosoms are lovely," Adaron murmured with an appreciative glance. He quickly moved toward and led the way up the stairs as the tower circled above them. He paused, noticing the quiet. There were more men up ahead, and he looked at Aurora. There wasn't room to hide, but what could they do but fight them?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aurora sighed and began to pluck open the front of her blouse.
"Bosoms really are lethal assets. I'm surprised no one's outlawed them yet." And with a flounce of her hand, she was nearly falling out of her clothes as she sauntered her way on up towards the men above.

"I heard there were a few lonely men up here waiting for a reprieve," she went on, fluffing her hair and giving flirty bats of her lashes. And if the men were taken aback that some random half dressed woman was there, they showed no signs of it as all of them were exactly what she had hoped for-
a bit sex crazed and antsy. Too bad most of them looked like older men.

"My, my," one of them moved coyly towards her side, taking in her breasts as if they were being served on a platter. "I was just thinking about stopping at the whore house. Looks like I won't need to." He drew Aurora in close, a hand to the small of her back as he admired her face.
"And a pretty one too. And look at this body..." His large hands moved across her form appreciatively, kissing her sloppily before moving down to suck and moan against her breasts.

The other men began to crowd around.
"Hey, Egen, don't hog her all to yourself!" one of the rougher looking men said, moving in to slide his own hands in and moved quickly up her legs.
"Man, between her legs are on fire- much like her hair." He pulle dhis fingers out, sniffing at the moistness appreciatively before licking it off. He cracked his neck. "Here, let me have a first go at her. I need to blow a load something bad." And he was working at his buckle. "Come on doll. he can get your ass. I want that puss." And he was already on a chair with his rock hard dick out.

All Aurora could think was 'Well that escalated quickly- and was far too easy....
How long had these men been on duty?

But soon she felt the fat fingers of Egen moving inside her and he groaned as he kissed at her neck.
"Why do you get her pussy? Gods.." She could feel his dick rubbing against her side through his pants. "How about I get to fuck her first?"

"Keep your pants on. My dick's already out," and the other man grabbed Aurora by the wrist and yanked her clean onto his lap. He wa alread working at rubbing his dick against her while Aurora played up the part of the whore.

Redeye better hurry his ass up. If she actually had to fuck these dirty old men....

Lion

Before Adaron could stop her - or before even considering any other options - Aurora was gone, sauntering up the stairs and flaunting her boobs. He could hear their voices and the sticky situation that this goddamn broad had brought herself in and he frowned deeply. Not simply because she didn't invite him to the party.

Gods, he wasn't in love with the woman!  But he'd be damned if he was going to share her with anyone else.

Adaron squeezed his own leg, grumbling as he bounded up the steps, watching the distracted guards for a moment, taking in the sight of Aurora displayed the way she was and he felt his heart pick up. Adaron swallowed thickly before maneuvering up the steps and letting his runes glow along his arms. He pushed outwardly with an invisible force and knocked the guard behind her off her back, his head thudding hard against the stone wall behind them.

"You shoulda kept that dick in your pants. Ain't gonna do you any good out here," he hissed and kicked the chair out from underneath the older man. Before Aurora could follow that way down, Adaron snatched her wrist and pulled her up against him, his arm wrapped at her waist, and he kissed her fiercely.

He just stared at her a moment while the second man tried to get back on his feet. Adaron glared at him from over Aurora's shoulder and sent a hand out, a bolt of electricity arcing from his fingertips and zapping him until he was still on the ground, his keys dropping uselessly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn