Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stealing Hearts (M)

Started by visualspice, February 15, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

While the kiss was a nice surprise, the heroics were not. Those she planned for as she watched each man drop appreciatively. She was still spilling out of her clothing as he held her against his side, she, planting her hands flatly against his chest and grinning.

Even still, she had shivered at the burst of electricity as it sent more than a few men onto the ground. Oh my, it looked like her nipples were sticking out. She used one hand to carefully tuck herself back in.

"Oh, what a jealous husband you would be," she teased, now batting her long lashes at him. "Though I'm a bit surprised you didn't fry off his cock. He had touched me with it, after all," she pouted. Some how the man he just zapped still had out his raging hard on. She supposed she could appreciate that. How many men could keep that up after being zapped by electric? Though she had to wonder if he tried to use it, would he zap a poor girl? Oh.. heavens, wasn't she the intended fuck?

"Shall I get the keys or would you like the honors?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Adaron gave her a stern expression, and although he was grinning, and his eyes were drinking her in, he gently released the pressure he'd had on her lower back that had pinned her against him. He gave a grunt, looking her over and bit his lower lip. "Later," he hissed.

Now that the way was clear, Adaron moved to pick up the keys and moved over toward the door the men were guarding. He stuck the key into the lock and with a click it opened, and he kicked it open, seeing items collected inside of it.

"The map's gotta be in here somewhere," he murmured and took her hand, yanking her into the room with him.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Aurora would have preferred to saunter, but it seemed Red eye was determined to get this over with quick.
"I told you it would be our best bet to look," she went on, slicking back a curl of red hair behind her ear. "I suppose, " she went on, sighing at the daunting mess before her. "We get this started." And she went about rifling through the first pile of papers nearest the door. But that's all it seemed to be, papers. No, the map was on another sort of parchment all together, and so she abandoned that pile for another, looking or it's texture, rather than anything else.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Get things started. Now it sounded like she was going according to plan. Hm. Well she did have certain assets he just didn't possess.

Adaron looked her over, her clothes not even entirely fixed right. He reached for her shoulder, turning her around and leaning in to kiss her softly at first. His lips were warm and palpable and he had fingers buried deep into her red hair.

"It's later," he murmured, an arm snaking around her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She had not exactly prepared for Adaron to suddenly get so affectionate, but she wasn't complaining. She liked the way he kissed.

"You know there might still be other guards lurking around," she reminded, not that it seemed like she cared, as she kissed him back, her own hands roughly clinging onto him to keep him close.

Lion

"Well they'll just have to be satisfied with their own fucking hand," he chuckled with a soft growl, kissing her back with soft nips.

Adaron clung powerful arms around her form, lifting her clear off the ground and encouraging her legs to curl around him. "I don't share," he hissed, kissing her hotly and pinning her to the door.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

He didn't have to coax, her legs naturally wrapped around his to keep his strong body held close. And at his words, she felt a thrill of heat coarse through her veins as she moaned and kissed him back.
"Oh? So you're going to have sex with me here only because I used my body against those men? Mmm..." she kissed him, holding his face. "I'll keep that in mind when I want to get you riled." And she kissed him again, this time coaxing his mouth open and wrestling her warm tongue with his.
"But I can't deny I'm a fan of this," she purred. "Having sex in .. such a dangerous location with men so close to capturing us... Dare I admit I'm... pretty soaking wet right now," she admitted , eyes hooded as she smirked.

Lion

"I would have had sex with you anyway," he murmured and reached down to test the heat she promised him. Yup, a swipe of his fingers across her sex certainly proved him correct. Adaron looked at the slickness on his fingers and cleaned them between his lips.

"But I didn't like them having you.". He kissed along her neck and throat, his hand freeing his member and he filled her to the hilt, taking it slow and deep.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It seemed their foreplay was brief, unless you counted their entire mission into getting here. Not that she minded, because her moans couldn't be contained the moment he filled her. His sex was so hot and it's girth made her sex stretch as she nursed her muscles around him, eyes clenching tightly as her toes curled inside her boots.

"Gods... this should be a sin,"s he moaned, lips finding his as fingers gripped into his hair, clawing into his scalp as she moved gently, panting as she did so.

Then she smirked, thinking abck to his comment.
"Do you think I'd like them fully have me?"

They had gotten a mouthful.. and some finger tasting....
She supposed Red Eye came at the right time in 'rescuing' her. It seemed those old men were just about ready to start a threesome.

Lion

He keep each movement slow and sensuous, letting each small shift make his body twitch and soft shivers coursed up and down his spine. He kissed her back, mouth trapped by hers and letting her fingers get tangled in his hair.

He was cutting through her like a knife through butter. And soft moan escaped him as he kept her pinned to the wall. Gods, did she have to talk?  Hmm, well, he liked their rutting and he growled against her lips.

"Yeah, I did." His voice was a hiss, and he tilted his head down to bury into her bosom, kissing her breasts, taking a hardened nub between his lips. "Men like, generally don't take no for an answer." Adaron breathed heavily against her chest, flicking a tongue along her nipple, holding her with one arm and letting his free hand, grip her other.

He broke his face away long enough to look at her. He angled his hips, letting her sex nurse on his, and he watched her face, tilting his body to exactly the angle that made her twist the most.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She made all kinds of faces in the way he moved, but once he had all the right points aligned, she melted, her moans coming out, a will all their own, as she panted and whimpered and moved with need. The pleasure was a poison, and if it killed her, she didn't care. They were in a world of trouble already. Anyone could walk in on them. They would be exposed. They were vulnerable. But they were also on the top of their game. And that's what made it all the more delicious.

Her cries grew as her orgasm nearly peaked, cheeks bright pink, as was the swell of her breasts, which bounced heavily each time he fucked her- and despite their mass, somehow her breasts were always pert and perky, a pair of tantalizing pieces for him to gobble on up as they fucked.

Lion

"Gods. Aurora," he murmured, whining, panting as he thrusted hard and deep. She was so soft and wet, and there absolutely no resistance as he moved into her. He kept his face planted to her chest, ensuring to evenly lap at each breast with tender lips and tongue.

His head tilted to the side if only for a second to catch his breath, his face rested against her bosom, his hands hiking her hips up against his. "You feel so damn good," he hissed, shifting his head to meet her gaze. "Come for me," he panted, undulating his hips and hilting her fully with each thrust.

When he hit the right spot, he kept going, although his hips worked hard but meticulously, and he wanted her to brim with heat until she practically exploded. He kissed along her neck and throat, his free hand grasping at her breast again, massaging the nipple, squeezing and gripping,  using every touch he could manage to push her over the edge.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Why did it have to feel so good? Perhaps it was because she normally never gave a man the real time of day (or the bad time of day) to enjoy these sorts of things for any consecutive length of time. Sure, she'd had plenty of sex with men she traveled with (most of it was actually rather bad, but when she opted for sex more than once, the man was normally pretty damn good at it- especially that one librarian that surprised her the one time and had her eating out of his hand. She supposed Adaron was like that in some ways, too. Definitely a surprise, though she had a feeling he was powerful in bed, she couldn't have presumed he'dbe any good.

But how many times had they fucked? And fucked in inappropriate places? It was becoming a thing and well...
Who was she to complain? In fact, she was here to merely oblige. If he wanted her to come- why hold back? It didn't take long before she was screaming his name, cries echoing in the mostly vacant room, save for the pair of them, and the papers now scattered around and other trinkets half hung and locked away in wall tucked drawers.

But Gods, did that orgasm ever feel good. And she was already writhing for another one, turning around and putting her ass out, wanting Adaron to fuck her like a dog as she lay her front down across the table, feet ont he ground, but ass up, legs together to keep her sex nice and tight-
He'd have to plunge into her tightness if he wanted more sex again-
and she had a feeling that's exactly what he'd want.

"Come on. You're turn to come for me," she cooed over her shoulder, red hair a wild mess of untamed sprigs.

Lion

Feeling her come all around him had him hard-pressed to keep from bursting inside her himself. Adaron held his breath and his face was flushed red from holding back, body trembling as she came down from her high. And his head was splayed out against her when she shifted around. Adaron blinked at her, biting his lip as she laid herself out on that table.

He hadn't came, not quiet yet. And even as he was still hard, his heavy cock bobbing with movement, and slick with her heat, he positioned himself behind her, gripping her hips and letting his hand squeeze and pull her back against him.

In turn, he stepped forward and plunged in deep. The tightness she made, squeezing her legs together made the entry excruciatingly pleasurable, and he gasped, hissing as he pushed himself in slow and deep, filling her with his manhood, and he was all man. "Gods," he hissed, biting his lip as he started to thrust, one hand pressed into her lower back to press her down. "How can you possibly be so tight?"

Already their bodies were coated in sweat and flesh raw between them, but that did nothing to deter him from fucking her against that table, not even the threat of being caught. And woe to anyone that dared into disrupt them before they were finished.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Aurora clung to the table, sweaty body sticking to wood and paper alike. Her moans came from deep in her throat as she tossed her head back to coax him into more.

Lion

Adaron shifted and began to move deeper, slower and reached forward to grip her hair, pulling it back as he adjusted himself and turned his hips enough to find the spots that made her writhe the most. He moaned loudly and shot his eyes to the door, hearing movement behind it, and the sounds of a guard approaching, hand jiggling the door knob.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Moaning,  she lifted herself up on her toes and kept her body angled higher so he could go deeper. And she could feel him to the hilt. His balls slapping against her swollen clit helped  send extra zings of pleasure through her. Her moans grew louder, her hip bucking, fiercer, before she felt herself crying out in pleasure again as somebody started to bang on the door.

Lion

"They open that damn door, I'll turn them to ash," he growled and pounded into her harder, feeling the runes along his body become aglow with magic. They surged into him and into her when he felt himself brimming over the edge. A few more thrusts and he jerked her back against him, coming hard and feeling his seed leak from her sex.

He pressed hard against her hips until he was finished and pulled out, cleaning himself off with a stray paper, crumbling it up and flinging it to the side.

Sill a fist banged on the door, and Adaron hiked his pants back up onto his hips, securing the ties. "Look for the scroll," he panted, looking at her from the side and giving her a sly grin.  He leaned forward momentarily to steal a kiss. "I'll take care of our company."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It didn't take her long to find it as she held up the piece of paper he wiped off on.
"Found it," she chirped. "It's about as sticky as I am. But hurry up because I'm still horny." Danger was an unfortunate aphrodisiac of hers. She smirked when she got a whiff of the map. "It even smells like us. How nice. "

Lion

Still? Adaron only smirked at her as he moved out the door and made short work of the guards that tried to gut him like a fish. They were no match, but he gave them an A for effort regardless.  And he patted the guardsman's head as he laid slumped against the wall, his dick no longer hard.

"Poor sod," he hissed and opened the door for her. Taking Aurora by the hand, and the map in the other, they started back down the stairs. "Once we're outside, we fly, okay? I hope you're not afraid of heights."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn