Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stealing Hearts (M)

Started by visualspice, February 15, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Fly?" She questioned,  naturally stepping over the slumped guards. She smirked. "And here I thought we just did that. "
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He laughed and once they were down the stairs and back to the door, Adaron clasped his arm powerfully around her, securing her body to his and met her gaze for the brevity of the moment. She looked wild and unkempt, her hair everywhere.

And Adaron set his runes along his body aglow again and when he opened the door, shoving passed a group of guards that were running toward them from the other side, he took them up onto the ledge and jumped off. As the wind caught them, they both vanished into a flock of feathers, a murder of black birds flying off over and across the city.

They would reappear in an alleyway, Adaron huddling her in a tight embrace and the warm glow of those runes gradually leaving him.  Already the sun was setting.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

When they flew, she felt her heart beating in her throat. Upon touching land, her heart was still hammering as she grinned.

"You're good at a quick escape," she quipped,  touching her hair and o only then realizing it's state as she fussed over i t.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Upon release, he let her fix her hair and once they were free, he was even more vigilant now than he was before. They needed some place to hideout to better inspect that map and while he didn't quite know Cerenis. He looked out, the coast was clear and took her hand, striding calmly down the street.

"Okay, Redwig," he murmured. "You know this place pretty well right? Do you know a good place to hideout around here?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She gave a roll of her eyes. "Any place that's a tavern would do. This is a port. There are a lot of travelers coming and going. Just with those facts alone it makes this city one of the easiest to hide away in. However, you and I might be a bit noticeable around here."

Redwig and red eye.

"It might not be a bad idea to just catch a ride on one of the ships due to leave." Then again, were they finished with everything they came here to do?

Lion

"Then that sounds as good a plan as any," Adaron sighed. Sure the answer may have seemed obvious, and they were much closer to the port than previously. His arm slipped around her side, holding her as he might hold a lover and he sighed again, taking in that fresh ocean air.

"Let's do just find a nice quiet tavern," he murmured, looking down at her sideways. She was a pretty thing, and not a bad lay. He couldn't trust her of course, she was out for herself much like he was. But for this partnership, he willing to give just enough trust to finish out what he needed to do.

The Opal Tavern was rowdy and rough with people as they entered and no one paid any attention to them when Adaron purchased a room for two and he ushered her up the stairs.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The Opal Tavern. She'd been there before. She got some good leads here on the exact hear they were both seeking. It was laughable she'd be back at this place- this adventure seeming to be one large wild goose chase. But then again, most of her adventures ended up this way. she had a knack for trouble and was always tip toeing the thick of things. Thankfully she was wise enough to gracefully step above the mess rather than step into it. She didn't need to leave any messy tracks behind. Then again...
She studied Adaron as they entered the room. He himself was a messy track if she had ever saw one. Perhaps this town was as good as any for her to make a quick get away from him. But then again, as her eyes took in his body... she started to get some other ideas in mind. She was, after all, just a bit jolted still from their little rendez-vous back in the jail.
She looked away from him to a large bed to share. Maybe there was no getting around it, as her hands smoothed down the tops of the blanket as she took a seat upon the bed.

"Stiff bed," she murmured, testing it with a small bounce where she sat. "Stiff drink could fix that and we can be sleeping like lambs." She smirked at him. "Think we could get a bottle of rum?"

Lion

A messy track that Adaron full intended on cleaning if he had anything to say about it. He didn't like leaving a trail behind if he didn't have to. The moment he'd arrived in Cerenis after that bloody map it'd been one big mess, and one he was determined to have pay off at some point.

"A bottle of rum? Yeah most likely." He shifted around toward a decanter that was empty, glasses that were unused, and a lonely glass container of whiskey. Empty. "I'll get one, you look over the map." A few minutes passed and he returned with a full bottle of amber rum that he placed on the beside table and sat beside her on that bed.

Gods, she wasn't joking. The bed was as stiff as a rock!

Adaron made a face and spread out the map over the sheets. "It's a long way into the desert from here."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

she had been studying the map. A strange series of symbols were cut off on the left hand side. Almost like out were a warning.  But their path lay dead south. And the result was worn.

"A long way. " she repeated,  eyes still glued to the map.  "If we traveled by boat or dragon it could be quicker, " she pointed out with a smirk. "Here, poor me some rum. I'm thirsty."

Lion

She wanted him to pour her a drink. Adaron smirked. Far be it from him to leave a lady thirsty. He did as request and pressed the underside of his palm against hers, cupping her hand to the glass.

"You say a dragon. A just where my dear are we going to get a dragon?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She raised a brow.
"There are plenty of dragon riders for sale in Adela," she educated. She went to lift her glass to her lips, and her brows raised further to see he was still holding her hand. She went and drank greedily anyway. "Why? Are you worried?" she asked, wiping at her lips. There was a playful twinkle to her eye as she pressed, "Never been on a dragon before?" Truth be told, she had only ever done it once before. It was exciting.. as well as frightening. And pricey.

Lion

"I'm not worried persay," Adaron admitted. He licked his lips. He knew what flight felt like on his own terms. And he admittedly had little experience on top of a dragon - an animal powerful enough to decide it's own path. "But the fact that I've never been on one does leave me a little bit at a loss. What about you? You've been on a dragon?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"For starters, you have to be smart when hiring the rider. I can't say I'm well versed on dragons, but I can read people well enough and know money can go a long way." She smirked and tipped her head his way. "We could at least look around. And who knows, find one to pop your cherry," she added with a wink.

Tags: