Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The New Dragon Rider (Open)

Started by Pheonix, February 16, 2014, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

Pheonix stood at the imposing gates of Adela Castle. Her natural affinity with dragons had been realized and she had been promoted to Dragon Rider in the military. She had never been this close to the castle and she realized she had no idea where to go or what to do. She started pacing in front of the gates nervously.

Kriv

"You the new dragon rider?" Forge asked pushing his cart towards the gates. The donkey lifted his goggles off his eyes. "I'm Forge, you?" He introduced

Pheonix

"Ummmm... Hi... Do you know where im supposed to go? They never told me..." She asked timidly.

Kriv

"This way" He said tossing her a helmet with a dragon face on it. "Put tha' on." He commanded as he rapped on the gates.

Pheonix

"Umm. Ok. But i already have a helmet. And it might mess up my hair." She said as she put the helmet on and waited.

Kriv

"Well you need to ha' it on to get through the gates." Forge spoke to her like a child.

Pheonix

"You did not just try to baby me!" She exclaimed angrily. "Im not a kid nor should i be treated like one." She replaced her helmet with the dragon one, juat before her ed burst into flames from her anfer. "I hope this helmet is fireproof." She said angrily to herself.

Kriv

"Now don' you get all polly pissy pants with me young lassie, I happen to be a survivor of the MMi, and you should treat me with some respect!" Forge replied lividly.

Pheonix

Oh thats why your so creepy, your mutated. She thought to herself. "Lets get going then."

Kriv

The gate opened and River pushed his cart through. "So, got a dragon of your own?" He asked now calmed.

Pheonix

"Oh no! Im supposed to provide one.. Oh my gosh!" She replied starting to hyperventilate. "I dont want to mess up on my first day!"

Kriv

Forge sighed, he remembered the stress he felt his first day a private blacksmith. He turned around and started walking the opposite way. "Well you wan't a dragon or what?" He asked.

Pheonix

"Of course. You mean i dont hve to provide it? you could have just said that." Pheonix said calming down. "Dont scare me like that."

Pheonix

(OOC: just wondering if your gonna post soon. and salidia if you want to join in feel free.)

Codestar7

Felodas spotted a young girl with a Dragonrider helmet upon her crown, and knew immediately this was the new Dragonrider. She was a pretty young girl, though he could not get too attached, he had his heart set on another. He observed her as the man carted her through the streets. Felodas got a little closer, so as to hear what they had to say. She sounded nervous, and she had not a dragon.
Felodas observed silently in the shadows, waiting for the cart to stop at the castle.

Kriv

Forge and Phoenix walked through the street until Forge stopped at an old dilapidated bar. They walked inside to find a lone bartender. Forge walked up to him and said something, his eyes widened and he started to lead forge through the back door. "Come on." Forge said.

Pheonix

Pheonix followed the donkey man into the room wondering what to expect. She hoped she would get a cute one but she didnt really understand the process by which she would acquire one.

Kriv

Forge was already browsing dragons when Phoenix walked out back. "Pick one." Donkey said.

Pheonix

She  gasped at the array of dragons. She walked around looking at the different dragons. She finaly decided an on a black one with spikes and wings that had red blood colored tatters. It had eyes that were different colors, one a glowing green and the other blood red. "Hey. Whats your name?" a voice asked in her head. she glanced around her eyes allighting on the dragon. It must somehow be telepathic or was that just something  normal for a dragon rider. "Do dragon riders have a link with their dragons? And what am i supposed to do now that ive chosen?" She asked Forge.

Tags: