Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Illusions, Strange Meetings

Started by Anadwen, February 17, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

"We are the closest this world will ever get to perfection." she replied with uttermost confidence.

Brisinger987

"No, we are perfection. We are gods amongst insects. And I will act as such." Araxaz burst into his armoured form, determined to show off his power and his arrogance.

Anadwen

"Stop it!" Daerian hissed. "You're only attracting unnecessary attention! I could run around winged and clawed, if I wished, but don't you think there is a reason why I don't do so?"

Brisinger987

"You are speaking as if we have something to fear! This world is full of mortals, insects compared to me. Is there something you are trying to hide, mother? Are you by any chance a mortal?" Araxaz ignored his mother's demands, and continued to hover along, glowing red in the night's darkness.

Anadwen

Daerian scoffed. "It is just the mere desire not to expose ourselves before the time comes. We will be the rulers soon... But it's important not to reveal that to the mortals. They have to be ignorant and unprepared, and we will be able to take over simply and smoothly then."

Brisinger987

"Why not just destroy them now? T'would be just as easy."

Anadwen

She shook her head. "It wouldn't. There are other demons, and slightly different forces, which you still have to learn about... Like angels."

Brisinger987

"I know of angels. They would be nothing to me. Dust in the wind." Araxaz frowned, clearly still trying to settle on a personality, which was taking longer than usual.

Anadwen

"They can cause problems when they're persistent. But you are right, they are but flies to us who rule the spiders." Daerian nodded. "There is not anything to endanger us... No, not really."

Brisinger987

"Then there is no issue with me staying in this form."

Anadwen

"Eh, then stay in it! I won't stand up for you if someone notices you, and villagers start running after you with pitchforks and torches!" Daerian joked, chuckling a little.

The silhouette of her fortress was beginning to draw in the distance. They were getting nearer to the mountains, peaks of which were towering above the high stone walls. Even in such a dark night, their shadows were still sharp and distinct.

Brisinger987

"I will slaughter them as they come..." Araxaz spoke seriously, clearly taking a tediously long time in settling with a personality to keep for himself.

But then again, once he had chosen, he was stuck like that.

Anadwen

"There should be dinner at home, if you wish. I keep prisoners for later use." Daerian informed him sweetly, but there was a thorn of darkness in her voice, and as her tongue flashed across her lips, her dark desires became apparent.

Brisinger987

"No thank you. If you are my mother, where is father?"

Anadwen

Really, where was Kirnardaz? Daerian wasn't sure about that...

"He'll return sometimes soon." she shrugged.

Brisinger987

Araxaz sighed, and frowned.

"I wish to see father when he returns?"

Anadwen

"Off course. That's not even a question, my dear." Daerian assured him. "Sure you'll see him!"