Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Illusions, Strange Meetings

Started by Anadwen, February 17, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

Suddenly realizing that it is no dream, Thranuilas backed up, crawling away from the demoness. Off course...

A scream escaped his mouth as another shield surrounded him, trapping half of the demoness that kissed him inside, while the others were out of it. A long, thin blade appeared in his hands, and it slashed after the body, stabbing and cutting whatever was in its way.

Brisinger987

The demoness caught in the shield simply walked through, uttering a counterspell on the shield, making it disappear.

"We know your tricks..."

Anadwen

Thranuilas scrambled to his feet, and charged at her with the blade in his hands, aiming straight into the middle of her chest. He finally came to his senses, and all he wanted was to drive these creatures away.

Brisinger987

The demoness, still having access to his mind, saw the move coming before he made it, and countered it. Thranuilas had let them in, and now they weren't leaving, bombarding his mind with horrific images from their minds, things they loved, sickening, perverse activities.

Anadwen

Another gust of wind arose, suddenly circling around Thranuilas' figure. Something cracked in the spinning air, and lightning flashed, blindingly bright in the night. Fire was once again rising from the ground all around Thranuilas, blown high into the air by the winds. It appeared as if he was in a circle of light, turning around him like a wreath of flames and lightning.

Brisinger987

The demoness backed away from the fire, before Araxaz stepped into, and through it, wielding a sword now.

"You... Will. DIE!"

Anadwen

Thranuilas backed up into the water, throwing himself straight into the stream. It was cold, strong after the rain that preceded this evening, and swiftly pulled him away from the shore. It turned him around and around, playing with his slender body as if it was but a piece of rag, but he didn't try to oppose it, only twisted to a less vulnerable position...

...Hopefully, the demon wouldn't follow him through the river.

Brisinger987

Araxaz followed, unfazed by the river. He simply walked into it, and walked with the current, using his immense demonic strength to easily resist the river.

"Run, elf. Run..."

Anadwen

The stream carried Thranuilas forth, but he was slowly running out of breath. He feared that he might not get away...

A dark figure, riding a rather large mount, appeared on the edge of the forest, drawn towards Araxaz. It was hidden in a hood, but hard dark armour was visible on the withered, dried skin on the bones of the horse.

Brisinger987

Araxaz felt the new presence, and his attention faltered. He looked towards this new person, and stepped out of the river.

"Identify yourself... Demon."

Anadwen

Daerian's hood sled off the smooth white hair, and revealed her perfect white face, adorned by two large, lavender-colored eyes. She sled off the horse, every move graceful and seductive, though she was oozing with decay, death and evil.

"Daerian Aindalen, my fellow companion..." she said in a deep voice, the tip of her tongue flashing across her lips. "May I know your name?"

Brisinger987

"Araxaz. Araxaz Ve'lor:ak." Araxaz smiled, ridding himself of the armour, revealing his almost mirror image appearance.

"We look similar, do we not? We look good."

Anadwen

"Ve'lor:ak... Kirnardaz..." Daerian's lips twisted into a wide grin. "Welcome. It is a pleasure to meet you, son."

Her hands, hidden in black armour, reached out after him. "We indeed do. Immortal beauty is the best beauty." she winked at him.

Brisinger987

"Son? But I've only just met you..." Araxaz asked curiously. No doubt, they looked alike, but surely he couldn't be related to this woman.

"Immortal beauty is the only kind of beauty."

Anadwen

"You bear my lover's name..." Daerian replied. "And you bear my appearance. There is no doubt." She smiled at him, and came closer. "I think you should follow me. It isn't safe in these forests... Not for ones as us. Too many humans... Humans are disgusting." she winged off.

Brisinger987

Araxaz's face changed as his interest spiked. He smiled, then spoke.

"Well. I see we're going to get along very well.... Mother..." His brain made the connections immediately, and he smiled widely.

Anadwen

Daerian took off the helmet that partly covered her head till then, revealing the perfectly-shaped angelic face, without a single flaw. The wisps of her long white hair rolled down onto her shoulders, slipping through the intimidating spikes like waves of the surging sea.

Her hands took his face to her hands, and her lips pressed on his forehead in a kiss. "My son. Blessed be the earth to bear that much beauty." she spoke, and smiled with graceful confidence.

Brisinger987

"No, the earth does not get that privilege. You get that privilege, to pass on such eloquent grace and wicked purity." Araxaz smiled, his knowledge of this world slowly forming.

Anadwen

"I agree. Come, follow me..." Daerian pointed at her gaunt mount, jumping back into the saddle on its tall back. "I'll show you a wonderful place which is all mine, only mine. I'm convinced you will like it... No mortals getting in the way." she winked at him, gesturing Araxaz to sit behind her.

Brisinger987

Araxaz changed form, donning his armour, and demonstrating the ability to hover, floating alongside Daerian.

"Of course Mother."