Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Illusions, Strange Meetings

Started by Anadwen, February 17, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

Daerian shook her head. "It's not a good idea. The mortals consider it strange and would start a scene... I could fly if I wanted, too, but I prefer to pass unnoticed." she explained him.

Brisinger987

"Bah. These humans will bleed and die as easily as everything else." Araxaz huffed, refusing to limit himself to avoid some pathetic mortal attention.

Anadwen

"I don't want to attract their attention. They're pesky and annoying... It takes a long time to deal with them." she sighed. "Be so kind and ride with me, and I'll get you some to play with afterwards, alright?"

Brisinger987

Araxaz considered for a moment, and eventually gave in.

"Fine."

Anadwen

Daerian gave him a pleased smile. "I think I won't have to teach you how to play with them, but they make really good toys." she chuckled, and spurred her mount on. "And their blood tastes delicious... You'll see, you'll like it!"

Brisinger987

"I do not need sustenance. I require simply the lust and desire of every soul in the realm. When people begin to stop desiring, then I will worry." Araxaz stated confidently, as if he actually knew what was best for him. Even from Daerian's perspective, his arrogance and vanity might have appeared as a problem.

Anadwen

She laughed. "Quite a lot, don't you think so? Blood is sufficient for me. The more the merrier, off course, though!" she cheered. The corpse-resembling horse galloped through the forest with long leaps, carrying them on its arched back with grace as unearthly as its riders.

Brisinger987

Araxaz had a bored look on his face, as he examined the world, confused as to some of it's features.

"What are those twinkling objects in the sky?"

Anadwen

"Stars." Daerian explained plainly. "And the large white one is the Moon."

"During the day, a much larger, brighter one appears on the sky. That's the Sun. But it's gone now, because it's night."

Brisinger987

"Interesting. And these green spikes coming from the ground?" Araxaz looked curiously, beginning to contemplate this world.

Anadwen

"Grass. It's of no use to us, but there are creatures that consume it. They draw energy from it... It sounds strange, doesn't it?" she laughed.

Brisinger987

"Interesting. Are any creatures in this world of use to us?" Araxaz examined things closely as they travelled, curious about the world.

Anadwen

"Yes," Daerian nodded. "Horses can be ridden, and so do dragons, if you tame them. Those are dangerous and mighty... Not as much as us, off course. The rest is quite useless."

Brisinger987

"Are there not other demons around for us to command and rule?" Araxaz asked, suddenly seeming bored with this realm.

Anadwen

Daerian laughed as she shook her head. "No. There are few demons in this realm... And even if not, we are among the strongest ones. We'd rule if there was something to rule!" she explained. His questions were a little silly, but he was young, new to this world, and she understood that.

Brisinger987

"Bah. This world sounds like it is barely worth my time." Araxaz stated bluntly, before seeing pretty girl staring at the pair, and he immediately jumped off the horse.

"Hello there miss..."

Anadwen

Daerian pulled the reins back, and the large mount stopped. She watched with interest as the girl backed up, and raised a smile at her before she would run away.

"Ah, don't be afraid, sweetie. We won't hurt you." she said softly. Her corrupting, tempting nature was oozing out of her form, slowly beginning to take effect on the girl.

Brisinger987

Araxaz smiled at the girl, and in the space of an instant, his mind enthralled hers, captivating her in his presence. Her pupils seemed to vanish, and she got a glazed look to her.

"I worship the master..." She got on her knees and began to pray, chanting Araxaz's name.

"So weak willed..."

Anadwen

Daerian's smile was suddenly twisted and cruel. "Indeed they are... And I am hungry." she whispered.

A pair of large grey wings sprang from her back, her armour rearranging to make way for them, and her slender hands were suddenly ended in sharp, pointed claws. Her eyes flashed crimson as she stepped to the girl, and one claw clenched around her throat.

The drips of blood on it were slowly, gracefully licked off by the tip of Daerian's tongue. "Don't you want to play, Araxaz?" she asked playfully.

Brisinger987

"Do not kill her. Not yet. Release her one second. I wish to see the extent of my control..." Araxaz stared at the girl, who seemed to see only Araxaz, not noticing Daerian.