Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Illusions, Strange Meetings

Started by Anadwen, February 17, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

"Oh, don't mind me!" Daerian chuckled, bending above the girl and feeding on her blood, careful not to take her life yet.

"Try out your temporary new toy." she winked.

Brisinger987

"Mother, release her for a moment. She doesn't seem to notice you, she is completely fixated on me. Try making me blood. Draw blood from a vital place..." Araxaz watched as the girl followed him with her head, like a snake to a pipe.

Anadwen

"I don't need her attention, all I need is the life force in her blood." Daerian replied, pulling one of her claws out of her mouth. "But you're doing it right. There, make her follow her."

Brisinger987

"Mother, draw some of my blood. I want to see how devoted this thrall is. Afterwards, she's yours."

Anadwen

"Show me your throat..." Daerian spoke softly. "I promise you that it won't hurt."

Brisinger987

Araxaz lifted his chin, exposing his neck. He kept an eye on the girl, and her eyes suddenly flicked to Daerian.

Anadwen

Daerian created a shield of energy around herself, and as she scratched Araxaz's neck, leaving a shallow crimson line in it, the girl threw herself against it. The demoness smiled. "Very well, she's completely devoted..."

Brisinger987

"I see." Araxaz contemplated the girl's reaction. This girl had been completely devoted to him, his thrall.

Anadwen

"Now let me play a mind game..." Daerian laughed. Her hand passed through the shield onto the girl's head, and she blinked at her, her eyes turning white. Slowly standing up, she followed Daerian like a shadow.

Brisinger987

Araxaz grew bored watching Daerian toy with the girl, and looked around at the wildlife and woodland, curious.

Anadwen

Daerian also soon found the pawn uninteresting. When the girl failed to entertain her, she bent over to her, gripping her neck, and her sharp fangs skewed into the girl's throat.

The taste of blood has always been wonderful.

Brisinger987

Araxaz sighed, and saw a large flower.

"What is this mother?"

Anadwen

Daerian glanced up from the woman's neck. "Huh?" she mumbled through the blood, streaming from her mouth, and wiped the crimson off her face. "Ah, that. A flower, child. There are lots of them around, but if you tear it out of the ground, it withers and dies. It's even more fragile than humans."

Brisinger987

"But..." Araxaz muttered a spell, that sounded angelic in it's tone, and had angelic meaning, but was spoken in the Voraxian tongue. The flower glowed, and then stopped. Then he plucked it out of the ground, and placed it in the crevice on the top of his left ear.

"There we go."

Anadwen

"How wonderful!" Daerian laughed softly, and stroke his cheek. "Flowers sure are pretty, but if you don't enchant them, they will wither and fade in a few days. Come on, we aren't far, and you can keep it."

Brisinger987

"Novsa." The plant changed, it's petals turning red, and it's stem turning black. And it became a rose.

"This is much better."

Anadwen

"I do agree." Daerian nodded. "It's better in red."

Somewhere in the distance, mountains appeared on the horizon. They were getting near to the fortress, hidden between their sides...

Brisinger987

"It's much better in red. I chose the colours, how could it not be perfect?" Araxaz continued walking, disinterested in what his mother had to say all of a sudden.

Anadwen

"The world is imperfect. Perfection is an illusion - it is nonexistent." Daerian said darkly, frowning a little at Araxaz's words.

Brisinger987

"Then what do you call us?" Araxaz frowned back, clearly already being in the seemingly endless teenage years that he would go through.