Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Making New Friends? (Pheonix) [M]

Started by Nomad, February 21, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

Shifting his gaze he glances to her as she begins to scoot closer to him. " I insist, what sort of gentlemen would I be if I didn't let the young lady sleep in the comfort of a tent? " He says, his gaze fixed on her a moment longer before he turns his attention back to the pot. Sure he could let her sleep out here and take the tent but the nice thing to do was let her sleep in the tent. Reaching for a bowl he picks it up and spoons in some of the stew, a mixture of meat and vegetables. " Here we go. " he says as he offers the first bowl to her " I'm Lane. " he says with a smile, introducing himself.

Pheonix

This man was unlike most men. He didnt spend his time trying to look down his shirt, which meant he was either gay, or a gentleman. The latter seemed like it was more true because he had offered to let her sleep in the tent. Se took the broth and looked up at his face, more specifically at his lips. She wondered what it would feel like to be kissed by those lips. "No!" She thought too herself. She couldnt let herself go there... Could she? She decided to try something. She moved closer to him and leaned in about 90% to his lips. She made eye contact with him, her eyes stateing "Kiss Me!" She wanted to see if he felt the electricity, to see if he would go that 10%.

Nomad

For a moment longer after handing her the bowl he watches her, expecting her to introduce her self. After a moment he turns his attention back to the fire, reaching for the other bowl he brought along with him so he could get some food of his own. Shifting his gaze, Lane looks back to the woman as she moves closer to him. She had yet to introduce herself though perhaps she did not feel comfortable giving that information out to strangers, but then again it was a step to become friends rather then stay strangers. She was extremely close to him, perhaps closer then Lane thought she would get. What she says catches him off guard. She wanted him to kiss her, that seemed like an odd thing to say. Lane couldn't deny that she was attractive. Gazing into her eyes Lane leans in, closing the small gap between their faces and presses his lips to hers, kissing her softly.

Pheonix

She broke off the kiss breathless. "I'm sorry. Im not usualy like this..." She paused. "Im Pheonix. Fom Ketra in Adela." She turned back to the food, blushing. She started to eat. During the kiss she had felt the elecricity intensify, along with her desire for this man. She didnt thnk that it could ever happen though. Even  if they were only goin to be friends, usually her personality always drove people away.

Nomad

As she broke the kiss he pulls back a bit, his gaze remaining fixed on the woman as she spoke. Listening to her as she introduces herself he gives a faint nod, smiling softly. " Its nice to meet you Pheonix and no need to be sorry. If I did not want to do that I would not have accepted. " Lane says, watching her a moment longer before he turns back to getting some food.

Pheonix

(OOC: She actually didnt say kiss me. But ill work with that. :)  )
Pheonix atequietly. She worried about her dragon and wondered how he was doing. She smiled thinking about when she had gotten him. She looked up still smiling at Lodge. "So, telll meabout yourself. Why are you out here?" Pheonix asked lightly.

Nomad

OOC: My bad ;-; Thought she did, sorry.
----------------------

Scooping up some of the stew he puts it into the bowl before leaning away from the fire and glancing to Pheonix for a moment before he turns his attention back to his food. Turning his attention away from her, Lane begins to eat, remaining silent for a moment as he listens to her question. " Traveling and adventuring I guess you could call it. What about you, why are you out here? " He asks, glancing to Pheonix again as he shifts his foot across the ground and lightly tops her foot with his.

Pheonix

"I was seeing what i coul find. And I found that in a cave with those cretures." She said pointing at the gold enjeweled crown. " Pretty much the same as you." She said as Lane put his foot over hers. She felt comforted by this move and more at ease. She put her bowl aside as she finished the stew.

Nomad

With his foot resting against hers he continues to eat while listening to her answer his question. It sounded as if she were a treasure hunter of sorts. Shifting his gaze he glances to the crown for a moment, the item she had in her bag that made him curious. Taking another bite, Lane notices she has finished her soup. " Would you like some more? " he asks with his gaze resting on her.

Pheonix

"No thats fine. Eating your fire before filled me up a bit." She looked at him like he was a puzzle she couldnt figure out. And he was. She had never met anyone like him. She looked away into the fire. She wondered what it would feel like to have his body against hers. She really needed to stop daydreaming...

Nomad

He keeps his gaze resting on her as she spoke, what she had to say confusing him for a moment though he knew that would explain why he had no fire after she showed up. Turning his attention back to the fire he gives a faint nod " I see. " he murmurs lightly before going back to eating. He takes a moment to finish off the rest of his stew before setting the bowl down. " If you'd like, we could share the tent. " Lane says as he glances back to Pheonix, wondering what her answer would be. Bringing his arm up he slips it around her waist to see what she would do.

Pheonix

"It dependss on what you mean by shareing the tent..." Pheonix said as he put his arm around her. She leaned her head against his hard muscly chest. She hoped he was as attracted to her as she was to him. She reached over and ran her hand along his shirt over his stomach to make her intentions clear.

Nomad

Her answer did bring up a small bit of concern, the size of his tent meant they would be shearing a bed and he wasn't sure if she was willing to do that. As she leans into him he smiles softly, resting his hand on her side. Shifting his gaze he glances down at er hand for a moment as she moves it over his stomach. Bringing his free hand up he lightly takes hold of her chin to lift her head so he could kiss her again.

Pheonix

Pheonix allows him to move herface towards him. She opens her mouth slightly and leans further in, accepting his kiss and responding with her tongue. This has to be a dream she thought to herself. She broke it off and slid out of her armor seting it to the side, leaving her in a short skirt and white short sleeved shirt. She leaned back in to him pulling him in for another kiss.

Nomad

Locking into another kiss with her he lets her tongue into his mouth and kisses her for a brief moment before she breaks the kiss again. As she removes her armor he watches her, his gaze shifting over her body until she was down to just her clothing. Leaning back in for another kiss he smiles as they begin to kiss once again.

This time as they begin to kiss Lane parts his lips and lets his tongue slip past his lips and prod at hers to enter into her mouth. As he begins to kiss her once again he moves his hand from her chin and drops it down to rest on her leg.

Pheonix

As Lane slipped his tong into her mouth she put hers under his and into his mouth. She felt a need growing between her legs. Her nipples started to harded and she pulled herself on top of him, still kissing him.

Nomad

Moving his tongue inside her mouth he begins to explore her mouth with his tongue as he continues kissing her. As he kisses her he quickly begins to grow aroused. Rather then breaking the kiss as she begins to move, he shifts and continues kissing her as she moves on top of him.

Shifting his hands onto her hips he adjusts under her so she could feel him growing aroused. For a moment longer he continues kissing her before he breaks it and pants lightly as he gazes into her eyes " Perhaps we should move into the tent? " He asks before kissing her neck.

Pheonix

As he shifted under her she felt his arousment, causeing her to be aroused even more. "I think ill take you up on your offer." She said breathlessly as he kissed her neck. She got up and moved into the tent, lying down and waiting for him.

Nomad

Glad to hear her agree with the idea Lane releases his hold on her and lets her stand. As she moves to the tent he watches her for a moment before he stands and follows after her. While moving to the tent he pulls his shirt off and tosses it aside before climbing into the tent. Climbing into the tent he moves over top of her and leans down, kissing her neck again.

Pheonix

As he go into the tent pheonix slipped out of her shirt right before he started kissing her neck, starting back where they left off. As he kissed her neck she explored his back rubbing it and releasing small amounts of healing magic to make him feel good.