Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Making New Friends? (Pheonix) [M]

Started by Nomad, February 21, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

Pheonix moaned again when he increasted his pace. She pressed herself to him and pulled his head up, kissing him.

Nomad

Lane shifts from her shoulder and presses his lips against hers as he begins to kiss her.

Pheonix

She kissed him back, her tongue pushed at his lips.

Nomad

Lane presses his body into hers as he thrusts into her one last time, driving his length into her completely, as he begins to climax.

Pheonix

Pheonix cuddled up to him and nuzzled her head against his chest. "Hungey yet?" She asked him

Nomad

Lane smiles and runs a hand through her hair " Are you? " He asks before he begins to pull out of her.

Pheonix

"Yes. But i dont feel like getting up right now." Pheonix said. She was enjoying her tim with Lane, and wanted to make it last.

Nomad

Lane cant help but chuckle softly at her comment. " I see. " He says before kissing her on the cheek. " I guess we can lay here a little bit longer. "

Pheonix

Pheonix smiled up at him. She cuddled up next to him and put her arm around his shoulders.

Nomad

Lane smiles and kisses her on the cheek again " Though if you repeat what we just did we might be able to lay here longer. " He says with a wink.

Pheonix

"You know, thats a good idea!" Pheonix leaned down and started to tease the tip of his length with her tongue.

Nomad

Lane shifts his gaze and glances down at her as she moves to his length. " Or you can do that. " He says before moaning softly as he grows aroused again.