Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Frost Forest [Goblin]

Started by Juno, February 23, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

"That's right!" she agreed, having no idea he might not have been speaking to her. "So just let me go get it and I'll be gone! Never see me again!" She was getting desperate and the calm was cracking as she thumped a weaker fist against him. "Please. I'm not here to bother anyone. I'm just trying to do my job," she pleaded, hoping he might see reason.

GoblinFae

"Oh and your job involves terrorizing people in their homes does it now?! Well aren't you a considerate little bitch wanting to leave now that you've had your fun and caused your trouble, nevermind all the bothering you have already done!"

Fintan unceremoniously dropped her as if she was nothing more than a bag of stones. "Off with you now. Go bother someone else," he shooed her while drawing a line in the dirt with his heel. "This," motioned to his side of the line, "is mine while that," he motioned to where she was, "is not my problem. Mine. Not mine. Got it?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"No!" she protested. "It doesn't! Oh goddess you don't listen!" she groaned. She grunted for being dropped and scrambled to her feet ready to fight again, but she was taken aback with his drawing a line in the ground.

Realizing she would get nowhere with this right now she glared at him and heaved a mournful sigh as she turned without a word and marched away. She needed rest and she needed to think, and she couldn't stand being near the idiot any longer. "You'll regret this," she called over her shoulder before disappearing to wander aimlessly in this unfamiliar area deeper in the jungle. Certainly she could do her job without her things. Thinking about it, the only really important thing she couldn't stand to lose was her journal. But even that was replaceable in time. Nobody could take her memories away at least.

GoblinFae

Fintan waited passively, his arms crossed over his chest as she stormed off into his brother's territory. No emotion displayed across his face as he observed to see if she would double back. Only after a considerable amount of time had passed did he at last turn his back on her and go to retrieve her rucksack.

With a grunt he slung it over his shoulder before trudging deeper into his lands to disappear amongst the foliage in search of a good resting place. All of his running after her had left him tired and distressed. He wanted nothing more now than to snooze and forget about her.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Nothing looked comfortable here. Nothing looked anything like her home. Still, she was determined to find a decent place to rest after such an unexpected ordeal. Finally settling on a fallen tree she thought might be a good landmark and point of reference she noisily began ripping small branches from surrounding trees and plants to build herself a nest of sorts and at least some small shelter should the goddess be unkind and pour rain down upon her.

Curling up on a bed of leaves she lay awake and listening to the sounds around her as her head rested on her arm for a pillow instead of the familiar pack she traveled with. Exhaustion tugged at her eyelids but each time she closed her eyes she only found herself thinking of what she could have possibly done to prevent the loss of her beloved property.

GoblinFae

While Fintan rested, another tiger was drawn from his own rest to the sound of a stranger in his territory. Prowling within the shadows he was amused to find the young female attempting to make a bed out of branches when in his opinion it would be far better to have climbed up in a tree to sleep.

Ultan, as the large tiger was called, shifted fluidly into his human form appearing almost identical to his smaller brother Fintan save for the many scars adorning his torso as well as the more yellow than orange eyes peering out from beneath thick brows. He lounged against a tree, arms and legs crossed as he waited for the little human to wake whenever that might be. She looked delightful and there was no doubt in his mind there was fun to be had where this one was concerned.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sophie got little sleep that night. Though she was accustomed to travel and odd sleeping arrangements there was nothing that would ever beat the comfort of her home den. Groggily she emerged from her shoddy shelter, her eyes observing the landscape around her as she listened for where water might be. She turned once, then twice before following her ears. She was none the wiser that she was being watched.

GoblinFae

As she paced his resting place, Ultan rumbled appreciatively. "Good morning to you dear, sleep well?" he growled ruggedly at her, his eyes practically dancing as he drank in her form openly as he would prey.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Startling slightly, she stopped and turned to look back at where the voice was coming from. Not really studying him enough to see there were differences between this man and the one she'd scuffled with the previous day, Sophie frowned and shook her head before continuing on her way. "Not really. Thanks to you," she answered. She wanted to ask why he'd followed her if this wasn't supposed to be his land, but she was mostly disappointed that she hadn't seen her bag anywhere. "We have nothing to talk about if you aren't going to return what's mine, so you can stop the pleasantries," she sighed.

GoblinFae

"Oh? And what praytell of yours have I seemingly taken?" Ultan asked, falling into step beside her. "Before last evening when I first laid eyes upon you making your little nest I had never seen you before. Though I regret we had not met sooner for you are indeed a sight to behold for sore eyes. Have you been traveling this humble jungle long my dear?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sophie shot a glare his way. Never in her life had she encountered men who seemed to feel it was acceptable to hold a conversation while naked. This jungle was a very strange place. It was then, though, that she realized he was different than the one she'd seen who'd taken her bag. His eyes were different at least and he wasn't wearing necklaces, she noticed, though she hadn't quite caught on that they were related. But she snapped her chin up to stare ahead, not wanting him to think her looks were at all of admiration.

"My apologies," she mumbled, shaking her head. "There was...someone else. I arrived yesterday. He stole my bag. Well...he won't give it back to me. And he knows it's mine," she scoffed, upset by even the thought of the shifter who'd refused letting her leave with her own personal property. Thinking back on what he'd said though, she cast him a puzzled, and slightly concerned, glance as she continued walking. "You shouldn't watch people," she snipped, shaking her head in disappointment at the seeming lack of manners of the people here.

GoblinFae

Ultan smiled in a predatory fashion as he continued. "Not even when the one being watched is the most beautiful creature to ever grace this side of the jungle? My dear there are many a dangerous creature amongst these trees who would seek to harm you even in your precious sleep. Be thankful I took such an interest as to ensure you remained unharmed. A missing bag would have the least of your worries had I not."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The compliment was not lost on her, but it was unappreciated when paired with words that suggested she was helpless or vulnerable. "Trust me, I can take care of myself. I am not a helpless cub." When at last she came upon the stream she'd heard she kneeled to scoop a few handfuls of water to drink and gave herself a few splashes to the face. "Besides," she finally offered. "I'm looking for a creature many would consider dangerous. I'm here on a job," she explained, hoping he would leave it alone if she gave a vague explanation.

GoblinFae

"Cub? A strange choice of words don't you think? And what," he asked watching as she bent over to drink water, "pray tell does your job entitle? What dangerous creature as you say is your quarry?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She shrugged, seeing nothing wrong with her choice of words or why it might seem that way to an 'outsider.' "Well, if you must know, I am a huntress. I'm looking for a tiger. The biggest one in the jungle," she gestured with her hands but was quite certain the cat she was after would be much bigger than she could show. "And I'm to bring him home. So far I've found one, but... turned out to be a dud. So I'm scouting."

GoblinFae

He could not help himself and snorted, knowing exactly who she was after and taking great amusement in the fact she had no idea what she was up against. "You're a little small for a huntress. How ever do you plan to catch this king of our humble jungle? You already said you've lost your pack. You don't sound all that off to a promising start my dear. I would be willing to help you find this beast though if you so desired. I know exactly of whom you speak and where to find his impressive hide."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He doubted her. Sophie frowned and shook her head. "Well, my people are as determined as we are small. I have my methods, don't you worry." Sophie was surprised, though, that he was offering to help her. "Well I'm not a fool enough to turn down help when I need it. Where can I find him?" she asked eagerly, standing and turning to face Ultan properly.

GoblinFae

Ultan smirked lazily, allowing his eyes to trace every inch of her body before answering. "He moves as he pleases, expanding his territory and fighting off trespassers. But in the center of these lands there is a place he tends to circle back to. I am sure we will find him there at some point. He is never far tough from where trouble is and I do not doubt my dear that you are a world of it."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She listened, intrigued but a little worried. It hadn't occurred to her before that the biggest male would likely also be the most aggressive and territorial. It was something she was quickly learning about the cats. "Well, by all means, lead me to him," she smiled appreciatively, ignoring the looks she knew he was giving her, but her expression turned to one of confusion quickly. "Why do you think I'm trouble?" she asked.

GoblinFae

"You're a woman," he replied. "They're always trouble, especially if they're worth it." Ultan licked his lips and stood up straight. "Are you ready to go or is there something more you wish to do before we head off? Is your pack that essential?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]