Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Koraq Nauticus, the Shadow King

Species: Human

Height: 6 foot 3

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Koraq is strong and tall. He spends more time working out and practicing fighting than anything else, believing that brute force will help fix most of his problems. His dark brown, scruffy hair compliments his tan skin. His thick eyebrows frame his black eyes. A man of great stature, his form alone often intimidates those around him. Koraq uses this intimidation when he can and is commonly found actually riding his grizzly bear.

He wears weights around his legs and his forearms to constantly be building up muscle. These weights are hidden by his loose brown pants and white shirts. Although he'll dress nicely when the situation calls for it, he does prefer clothing that is more comfortable to move it.

Personality:
Koraq's presence matches his personality perfectly. He is a brute and likes to intimidate people—but only the right people, of course. He respects power more than anything else and has come to the belief that life will only favor the strongest. While Koraq does guard his heart with the belief that trust and love can only lead to pain, he himself is not necessarily a bad person. He wants to help others, even if it's not always obvious. That being said, power is slowly corrupting him as his beliefs become more and more skewed.

Magic/Abilities:
Normal Viligant Shadow powers.
     -Teleportation (up to 75 feet)
     -Blends into shadows
     -Shadow Animal: a bear!
     -Extended lifespan
     -Heightened senses and reflexes
     -The Shadow Barracks (basically able to pull his weapons out of mid-air)
          *the weapons he has will be decided later

History:
Koraq's childhood was mostly normal—and so was he. He was born in the city and raised by his mother, Mieral. She had been a Shadow Ranger, and she chose to return to that life. He never learned who his father was, but he never cared. Koraq and Mieral were a very close family themselves. Of course, nothing so perfect could stay. His mom never came back from a mission one day when he was fifteen, and Koraq was never the same again. Rather than being the sweet and talkative boy he used to be, he grew colder and more critical about everything. Having the closest person in his life die took, as one might expect, a toll on him. This is when he started to believe that strength and power was the most important thing. His mom wasn't strong enough to stay alive. The city wasn't powerful enough to vanquish all evil.

He raised himself amongst the Shadow Rangers for some time, discovering his own talents and doing his best to become strong. While he made few friends, the well-known Alucard was amongst them. However, Koraq remained bittersweet towards his companion. He liked him as a person, but he was jealous of his strength and the loyalty people pledged to him. It came to no surprise when Alucard was to be king, but it astonished him when Alucard gave the position to him instead. Even still, Koraq looks at his friend with a weary eye, a part of him believing it's all part of a bigger plot.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.