Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twilight Island

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 02, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

"How? I had my glamour on. I looked excactly like them." She said.

Wicked Basket

"My copies," Anzio explained. "You can't fool an illusion with an  illusion. My copies aren't real, so they don't have any fears. The creatures could not trick them. So, the ones that were being attacked by my copies, were the creatures."

pryatama aphrodite

"I used hallucinations. It didn't end well..." she pulled back, but her head was aimed at the floor. "Don't want dinner to cool to much. C'mon..."

Wicked Basket

Anzio lifted Khainley's gaze to meet his and gave her a peck on the lips and a smile.

"Let's eat then."

pryatama aphrodite

"Hadn't realized you took off your mask.." she muttered, before pulling out two chairs. One for each of them.

Wicked Basket

"How else would I have been able to kiss you," Anzio asked. "You look positively stunning by the way."

pryatama aphrodite

She had the decency to blush, before sliding into her seat. "I meant BEFORE you kissed me, love."

Wicked Basket

"I did have it on before I kissed you," Anzio replied. "I took it off so that I could kiss you."

pryatama aphrodite

"How thoughtful," she muttered.

Wicked Basket

"Don't pretend you didn't like it," Anzio said with a chuckle.

"Now then, what kinds of foods is there?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Macaroni Cassarole, and a mini lasagna with side dishes of green olives, apple slices, and lima beans. The drinks are in either the fridge, or wine cellar to your left."

She scooped out some cassarole goodness, and lima beans. taking the first bite and smiling at the deliciousness.

Wicked Basket

"I don't know what most of that is, but it sounds good."

Anzio piled a little bit of everything onto his plate and then headed to the wine cellar. Wine was a rare commodity for him because people usually kept it locked up, making it considerably harder to steal.

pryatama aphrodite

To open the cellar, she had to zap the slot to which it creaked, and opened. Revealing no bare walls. All variety.

"All our ranged in different dates," she said, suddenly behind him.

Wicked Basket

"Dates? You mean like when they were put in here dates?"

Most people would think it common knowledge to know what the date on wine bottles meant, but Anzio did not. He never cared before. Whenever he managed to get his hands on wine, he drank. That was all he cared to know about it.

pryatama aphrodite

She shook her head, chesnut locks turned raven as she walked in ahead of him. "No. Dates too which they were made. Manufactered. Presented."

Wicked Basket

"Oh. What does that matter," Anzio said pulling out a random bottle and examining it.

pryatama aphrodite

"Wine doesnt tend to grow old quickly. Bottles, like the one your holding, gave been here for three years. And yet, it tastes fresh when the cork is popped."

Wicked Basket

"I see."

Anzio pulled out a second bottle and compared the two. He couldn't really tell which one was better because he couldn't read them, so he was looking for which one had a fancier label. He soon just held the bottles out toward Khainley.

"Which one of these is better?"

pryatama aphrodite

She smiled a little, eyes alight for a mysterious reason as she approached. She ran a hand through his hair, along his forarm, to his left hand, and plucked the bottle from his fingers. "Sparkling champagne will do quite nicely."

Wicked Basket

Anzio didn't entirely understand why she ran her hand through his hair and down his arm, but he didn't really care. Women were mysterious creatures.

"That one it is then," Anzio said putting the other bottle in the nearest available slot.

"Let's go."

Anzio made his way back to the table eagerly. As far as he was concerned, this was what it was like to live like royalty.

Tags: