Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tiger Tiger

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 07, 2014, 04:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

Setting::

Tiger Tiger burning bright,
In the forest of the night

Those who partake in Tiger counter parts are welcomed to this place with majesty to match your other halves. With utmost pleasure, you might consider bounding by a certain place bearing waters cascading from a high point on land, stirring the frothy water below. A mist dusts the tufts to your face, urging you to join them while they create an unforgettable summery day. At night is when the magic is really present. For once the moonlight filters through the transparent wall of water, you would see the conjuring of a presence. One of greatful enlightness. The tiger of Black. I am the white tiger, with this one as my bretheren. Do come, and partake!

Thy mortal hand or die,
Can mar thy faithful symmetry.

Upon the face of the Tiger black on Black, referred to as "Sohan Kishan Rajaram", is what on would expect to spot on such an animal. Apart from his eyes, that is. Pirate gold, and in a deep shimmer when he is spotted. Which isn't often for you, persay, but stick with me. He'll come around!

Bringer of Fenrir

"OOC: interesting how can i jump in ?? Perking head up and tilting to the side"

pryatama aphrodite

((OOC- wail, the setting is a basic clearing with a waterfall, and surrounding forests. Be creative!!))

Bringer of Fenrir

OOC: BOOYEAH

Hjaldi stood at the mouth of the waterfall, looking down to the area below Hjadi was in a way enthralled at the site of this place. It was not like his home land. The magical ebb and flow was so powerful it had lured Hjaldi in The blood flowing through Hjaldi's veins was unique in this land. His mother being a frost giant. He too had the blood flow through is veins. So when he was venturing through the land he could feel this place call to him. and now a large cat was at the center of this place ...

Hjaldi looked out towards the cat Hjaldi's first thought was  if he could eat it. Hjaldi was hungry but decided he would rather hunt a deer and eat it. Looking back Hjaldi motioned then began to walk back. Silence then suddenly a bellow Hjaldi lunged off the ledge to the pool below with a booming laugh and a splash. Hjaldi walked to the edge whipping his hair around getting some of the water out. Hjaldi looked to the tiger cautiously placing his hands on his two swords and nodding to the beast. Then backing away Hjaldi started off to look to hunt for food

... A howl could be heard from the distance. Hjaldi laughed then grunted and continued to string his bow retrieving a quiver of arrows.

pryatama aphrodite

((OOC- my apologies to everyone who joins this thread for I have not yet connected my tiger character, but will proceed with her usage. Her name is- Avianna crown))

She rested a head on the wall of uneven rock. Green eyes half lidded and piercing the surface of the water in a curious glance. She resided in a cave behind it, hidden quite well from outsiders. So well, that she was the only one who knew of it other than, "Sohan."

"I told you before. You don't have to call me by my first name," he said softly. Shifting to cross his legs and observe the scene below with iris's of pirate gold. "It's nice to hear my nickname again."

Avian turned to focus her gaze on him. An inquisitive one at that, but the subject fell away soon after as just a distant thought. The background smear to a mile long painting of wonderful aspects. "Fine, Kishan, you win," she said through an exhale. "I just can't wait till nightfall."

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi could smell something else there but made no rel attempt to find it For all Hjaldi was concerned about was that it left him be and was quiet while he hunted Hjaldi stalked the area for many hours till he finally found a stag of impressive size he could feed on it for a couple days at least. slowly decreasing the distance between the two Hjaldi drew back the bow, the stag looked up straight to the area where Hjaldi was crouched. Hjaldi drew back the bow instantly loosing the arrow. The stag twitched but it was too late and the arrow struck true the stag stubborn did not know it was dead and tried to bound off into the forest. Hjaldi drew a knife bolting from the shadows with inhuman speed lurching forward and lunging out leaping after the majestic deer tackling it to the ground and plunging his knife through it's throat.

Hjaldi was prod of his prize kill. He began to drag the creature back to where he had emerged out of the water and also where he had placed his items he did not need for the hunt. Throwing the beast over his hulking shoulder Hjaldi walked back and then placed the beast on the ground started a fire. Then began to skin the stag. As he had finished he had taken the Stags head snapping the antlers off the head then with a quick sickening smack. Hjaldi cracked open the head of the stag. Hjaldi scooped the brains from the stag and started to spread it over the fur. The smell was bad but Hjaldi was used to it. In his homeland they used the brains of the creature to cure and tan the fur of the beast.

As he continued he also placed a leg over the fire he had started throwing some spices from his satchel and then resumed spreading the brains over the hide.

pryatama aphrodite

The horrid sight before them was enough to cause her abrupt standing position, and the travel deeper in the cave for the soul purpous of dry heaving. Endless empty coughs that echoed, hollow and true, through the cavern. It wasn't long before she had weakened and nearly fell to limply rest had Kishan not been behind her, hooking his arms under her armpits, and propping her upright against his chest. Warm and comforting like the brother she never had, but got from Kishan.

"I know. Even my hunts as a tiger are never that gruesome," he said softly, a lilt of disgust coloring his tone on the last line. Like hers would if she cared to part her lips to say much of anything... Let alone breathe.

Bringer of Fenrir

An arrow flew into the cave and bounced off the ground and then slid to a stop. in front of them Hjaldi stood out in the clearing with his bow in hand. "You in the cave come out! Either that or i am coming in to drag you out!" Hjaldi looked up and waited for the response. he had made sure to loose a arrow with a ball head non-lethal to show he meant no harm but also that he would use lethal if urged to or threatened.

pryatama aphrodite

Avian doubled back when the arrow flew in, and Kishan instinctively pushed her behind him with a growl low in his throat. She watched, as she always loved to do, as he shifted to the black on black tiger, eyes in angered vibrancy of golden iris's as he crept to the edge of the cave. Claws scraping the floor as he did so, blending with the darkness of the shadows in the area of secrecy.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi was standing out in the clearing the fire at his back So they could him clearly. The bow in hand three arrows in the ground in front of him so he could grab them and loose them quickly towards the possible threat. He stood imposing and steady in his posture. Hjaldi looked up to the cave visibly.

As Hjaldi looked up at the cave his vision was good but not good enough to see through the vale of darkness, his blue eyes glinted as he saw a figure move through the shadows, grabbing an arrow and drew back the bow aiming the arrow at the crouched figure in the shadow. "Show yourself! and i won't loose my arrow and this one does not have a simple ball for a head! Hjaldi looked waiting for the figure to emerge from the shadow. As he waited he could smell the meat cook slowly it was almost ready to be turned over... "damn well a little burn isn't too bad Hjaldi thought to himself stomach growling at him...

"Come out i won't say it again i will either force you to come forth or you do so voluntarily i'll let you guess which one in better..." Hjaldi's voice was loud and deep and as he yelled his voice carried almost too well... his skin was too pale as well as his head of hair. He was not of this land that was for sure....

pryatama aphrodite

She sucked in a breath. Sharp and sudden, but not heading much sound to provoke an echo. She could picture Kishan so vividly in the blackened curtain of darkness growing to fill the entirety of the cave as nightfall progressed, stunning silence following it. She knew full well her black tiger wouldn't dare reveal their place in the land of tranquility. Such peaceful nature disturbed by the robust form of disruption.

Avianna could take little more of this wait as a human, as a tremor passed through her arm. And her body morphed accordingly to take the form of her black striped orange pelt tiger counterpart. And, knowing full well she could never blend with shadows like Kishan, she settled for backing further in the cave, eyes narrow to spot the scene as it played out.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi noticed the being back away back into the cave. "So be it..." Hjaldi let the bow slack and placing it down after un-stringing the bow also placing it beside the arrows Hjaldi went over to the fire relieved he could turn the meat and would not burn it. But still slightly annoyed at the cave dwellers. Hjaldi decided he would not let them just watch him standing up he reached out towards Hjaldi stood like this for a minute or two then suddenly a thick fog began to fall from above the cave and filled the entrance with a thick fog. As the fog built up They heard a thick growl from inside the fog and for a second bright blue eyes glared straight into the cave then dissipated into the fog.

Hjaldi let his arm drop and smiled there that will help him relax the night. A growl emerged from behind Hjaldi spinning around Hjaldi yelled out. "Dammit Fafnir! that wasn't for you!" Hjaldi ran over to the fire yanking what was left from the meat over the fire and biting into it. "Damned creature!" Fafnir trotted up to the fire. this thing was a Gia-wolf! a wolf larger then a horse! and built for devouring them as well. Hjaldi had Fafnir as a companion since he was a child as was custom in his family to get a companion for each child at the age. Hjaldi had chosen a Gia-wolf he had found as a boy in the wilds. Fafnir was black as night except his eyes burned light blue and fangs with as snow. as well as his gums and tongue were deep red. as a whole Fafnir was fierce and violent. But loyal and had no ill will towards Hjaldi.

"damn you beast that was a good cooked piece of meat! there is a whole damn carcass over there and you choose the prime cut i wanted..." Hjaldi gave an annoyed smirk as he scratched the back of the hulking wolf.

pryatama aphrodite

KISHAN'S POINT OF VIEW-
Kishan morphed to human form soon after the fog had fell away. The creature below them, and it's pet meant nothin to him as he padded silently into the cave, further, scanning until lovely hazel eyes met his. Temporarily catching his breath at the distant look to them, before Avian cut his stare short by shifting and glancing to the shining wall of water.

He turned as well, a feeling of absolute annoyance flooding through him at the mere sight of that harmful being. Despite the catcall it had made exclaiming its harmless nature... Should they show themselves.

And now, seeing the beast for its true colors, he was glad they hadn't.

Bringer of Fenrir

OOC: :P when did i say the fog dissipated :P

pryatama aphrodite

((OOC- I made it dissipate -waggled fingers-

Bringer of Fenrir

OOC little bit of a god mod :P oh well i'll bite

Hjaldi noticed the fog had dissipated but not by his will. For the creature in there to make his fog leave he must be powerful even though Hjaldi had not put much power in the mist itself ... but still. He would have to see if it was a threat or not...

Hjaldi went over to his pack and began to adorn his armor chain mail and leather then placing his red coat over top and slung his shield and bow with his quiver over arrows, as well as sheathing both small swords at his sides. grabbing also two tomahawks and placing them in a loop in the back of his belt. Looking to Fafnir Hjaldi motioned and with that Fafnir jumped back into the woods as Did Hjaldi. "You may have power to dismiss my basics mists but lets see you try your hand at the fogs of the After world..."

Hjaldi spoke and the fog emitted from the forest a thick dense fog glowing a bluish light as if it were a blue fire underneath the fog. It was apparent that this fog was not like the ones before and would not bend to the will of anything but it's master.

pryatama aphrodite

Kishan closed his eyes to compose his annoyance, a deep breath hissing nearly silently through his teeth. When chain mail and weaponry clanged together, the both of them had changed to their tiger forms, Avianna close behind her company as he weaved deeper into the hidden cave. Golden eyes alight with concentration and dedication.

She nuzzled her furry head to his side, and she watched his body relax a bit more through their descent. Though, none to helpfully was It interrupted by swirling mist of blueish illumination, and they both merely ignored it and kept walking.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi watched the cave as they made their way closer. The fog was excellent cover For Hjaldi and Fafnir. The advanced at a steady rate. To be sure they were not seen "I will have my peace and quiet... Hjaldi thought to himself annoyed at the fact that he was being watched. Hjaldi and Fafnir both advanced closer to the cave...

pryatama aphrodite

Kishan was in a crouch, ears pasted to he sides of his head in both thought and alertness. Despite Avian being of the same animal, she couldn't sense the others from the clearing begin to advance, but when Sohan halted, and his side reverberated in a growl, she knew something was definitely off.

She morphed and slipped into batches of blackness, and coaxed the black tiger to the blockage of a giant rock. "Kishan," she whispered, to the brink of inaudible, but loud enough for him to detect, "they're coming, aren't they?"

Bringer of Fenrir

A figure rose up and entered the cave large and imposing in it's movement. A clear view was impossible because of the thick mist that surrounded him. As it entered another sleek figure prowled in. The fog was so thick and the blue made all the shadows retreat back, lighting the cave i a unearthly blue color... The figure reached for something at it's side and then encroached deeper into the cave searching for what ever hide in the deep.