Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Xiana Clova (XEE-ahn-ah CLOVE-ah)

Species: Human

Height: 5 foot 7

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Xiana is pretty, but in a very natural way. There isn't a specific thing about her that stands out or shines. She has slightly tanned skin and dirty blond, straight hair. Her amber eyes are often lit up with enthusiasm and joy and her smile is almost always unfaltering. While she normally wears simple pants and shirts (she grew accustomed to them after many years of traveling), the opportunity to wear a dress is one she'll never pass down.

Personality:
Xiana is probably one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet. Many years of traveling and meeting different people has made her very understanding and nonjudgemental. That being said, it has also given her a view of the darkness that life can contain. While she is still naive, she is not nearly as naive as people think when they first meet her. Xiana loves to talk... perhaps a little too much for some people. On the plus side, she is fairly good at reading people's emotions and reacting accordingly.

Magic/Abilities:
It's a secret. ;D She doesn't know it yet, though.

History:
Xiana grew up raised by her mother, Larime (la-reem). She never met her father, who her mother was deeply in love with. The one time Xiana asked her about it, the painful expression on her mother's face was enough for her to never ask again. She grew up being homeschooled, seeing as they never stayed in any town more than a few months. Despite constantly moving, Larime was quite a social girl. She loved to meet new people and, although the farewells were always painful, she knew she would forever remember and stay friends with the people she met. The only times she truly hated to move is when her mom would wake her up in the middle of the night and say they had to leave immediately. Those were the times she wasn't even able to say goodbye. Larime grew up on tales of friendship, love, and respect. Many of these were tales of the Clockwork City, a place her mom seemed to fantasize about. While her mom always said the stories were just folklore, something in Larime's heart always told her that her mom was wrong.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tags: