Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Little Piece of Kerosene (Spice!) - [M]

Started by Ivory, March 10, 2014, 04:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

(OOC: Maturity happens.)

He would say something like that, wouldn't he?  Kathryn smirked as her body opened for him, already wet, thanks to the sounds, smells, and sights of the whorehouse below.  It certainly wouldn't take much to coax her into forgetting her fear and sadness with Dekka...

"I meant," she said, turning her head to catch his lips with her own.  "Is it your name I scream out to the heavens, or are you hiding?"

visualspice

"What doe it matter what you call me? So long as I know you're screaming, I've done my fucking job," he said, growling playfully as he kissed her lips, biting at them and pulling lightly as his fingers teased the moistness between her legs. He could feel she was ready for it, but he loved to hear her beg, so deft fingers stroked her, playing not only with your clit, but the soft folds of her sex when he would, on occasion, let just the tips of his fingers dive in before pulling out and running their slick tips across her most sensitive flesh.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn's laugh was a little breathless as her body moved against his, seeking more of that wonderful contact that always kept her squirming.  "Then scream I shall," she answered with a smirk as she reached out to pull him closer to her.  Of course, she knew what he was doing and why he was doing it...but she liked the teasing, liked feeling as though she were perched on the edge of pleasure...

"Help me with this stupid thing..."  By which she meant her corset, of course, as she half sat-up to provide the thief access to the laces.

visualspice

Dekka smirked before cramming his fingers into her and letting them feel around inside her soft, hot body, before slipping those fingers out and glancing at her laces.
"I don't know what you trust me with this," he half growled. "Shouldn't you be afraid I'd tear them off?" But with the laces coming loose, he wasted no time in pulling down her dress in the front, lips seeking to nurse at her soft chest.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Already, her moans and gasps were filling the small room, for she had no reason to contain them here.

"You're a thief, not a brute," she answered him with a laugh as she settled back against the pillows.  With her corset loosened and pulled free -- and, particularly, given the attentions he was showing her body -- he would soon enough see the evidence of her pregnancy in her swollen stomach...but that was something she had all-but forgotten about as fire raced through her body from his every touch.

As he nursed against her, she squirmed beneath him, working deftly to remove her clothing so that it would no longer be in the way.

visualspice

Once her clothing was removed, he paused a moment in it's kissing to smooth a hand over the bump on her belly.
"How far along are you?" he asked, kissing at her shoulder.

Ivory

"Somewhere around four months."  Her own hand reached up to touch her stomach, an expression of awe on her face.  "The baby was strong enough to survive the poison...and the treatment.  He's going to be strong."  And that meant he was going to live...

Lifting her eyes to her lover's, she gave him a smile.  "It will still be a few months before I'm miserable and as big as a whale."  And those last few months were miserable ones...  But, of course, things were different this time -- a bit, anyway.

visualspice

"Hrm.. I never fucked a whale before," he murmured through kisses at her throat.

Ivory

That brought out a laugh.  "Why would you want to?"

Yes, Dekka was, most certainly, an odd one...  Or, perhaps, he just liked sex that much...  Probably the latter.

"I wish I had something to give you to thank you for your timely rescue earlier...  I guess I'll have to find another way to show you how grateful I am, hm?"

visualspice

They were both on the bed naked now- a used bed, a dirty bed; but perhaps it was the most fitting place two 'fugatives' could  be-
For both lives were at stake, both living a dangerous life in the moment, yet here they were- poised to make love. And at Kathryn's comment to his, he only smirked. And then at the latter...

"I can think of a few things you could do to owe me," he murmured, and gave her sex a prod with his eager and swollen member.

Ivory

The sensation of his hard cock, caressing and nudging against her warm, moist body was maddening.  Her legs spread eagerly, knees lifting to either side as her body, naturally, pressed back against him, urging him to slip inside of her.

"Then stop thinking and just fuck me, Dekka."  She quirked a grin up at him as her fingertips ran down the length of his braid.  "Unless there's a different piece of furniture you'd like to break first?"  Her bed back at the palace had been repaired, of course, but it had baffled the workmen...

visualspice

That was all the words he needed her to say, and he wasted no time burying himself within her, gripping onto her thighs and hefting her as closely against him as he could, and used that momentum to rock himself into her with a deep throated moan.

Ivory

Kathryn's eyes fluttered closed as he filled her.  And it felt so wonderful, so familiar in this strange place after all the terrible things the last month had wrought.  She wanted nothing more than to stay in this moment forever, with the man who had stolen her heart all those years ago...

Her hands smoothed down the skin of his back, feeling the way his muscles rippled beneath the skin.  And even without his magic, his skin always seemed warm to the touch, even against her own sex-flushed skin.

Peering up at him through her eyelashes, she smiled her approval -- a radiant, beautiful smile, somehow both innocent and coy -- but, as always, wholly devoted.

visualspice

"Gods.. Kathryn," he moaned against her throat, hips bucking in a steady rhythm. "Can you believe it?" And she'd be able to feel his lips curl against her throat. "We're fucking in a whore house..." And even saying it outloud made him moan all the louder.

Ivory

Kathryn's soft cry was almost an echo of his, a sound driven by an indescribable rush of pleasure at the realization.  There was something inherently dirty and naughty about the idea -- and should anyone from her world ever realize where she had been and the things she had done...  The blush on her cheeks was no longer simply pleasure; there was a smug sense of shame there as well, which only served to arouse her further as her lips caressed his shoulder and his throat.

"Is this how you fuck a whore?"

visualspice

"No," he told her with a grunt, whisking up her wrists within his grasp and pinning them into the section of the pillow above her head. "This.." he told her, his hips bucking into her sharprer. "Is a bit more like it." And he smiled down at her, red hair framing down around his face as it moved in a secondary motion as his body rocked and move, pumping powerfully into hers.

Ivory

Kathryn's grin grew as she regarded him above her, her hips lifting to encourage him to move deeper into her waiting body.  With her hands pinned above her head, it left her breasts to move freely, reacting to his thrusts.  And it made her body feel taut, closer to reaching that peak her body so craved that would bring her release.

And the world would know it, too, as she gave voice to her pleasure.  "Oh, God, yes, Dekka..."

visualspice

The whore house was a busy establishment, but even Kathryn's cries could not be swallowed up in the lustful wails of others. And he made love to her several times, and in the most kinky of fashions to sate both his and hers most darkest desires. Pretending the Grand Duchess was a whore was more than he could bear- and he surprised even himself how many times he peaked.

But as it was, it was hours later and both would remain in a heap of exhaustion after such a trek, and he lay there, heavily breathing at her side as he smirked.

"We should do this more often," he purred, brushing some of her sweat slicked hair from her face. "I kind of like fucking you here."

OOC: Ever the gentleman >_>

Ivory

"Just here?" she teased him with a wide, satisfied smirk that echoed his own.  "From now on, Dekka, we can fuck wherever we like.  Let them think I'm dead.  I'm perfectly content staying here with you."

And as long as his eyes or his hands were upon her, it was a welcome distraction...but, as night fell and he slipped into a heavy slumber, she remained awake.  And it was then that the tears welled up in her eyes and she cried silently into her pillow...

---

"All I wanted was cucumber, Dekka!  Don't act like me buying a cucumber wrecked your entire heist!"  Kathryn's eyes burned with fury as she spun to confront the master thief following in her wake.  The last week -- a week that should have been wonderfully without constraints for Kathryn -- had been anything but pleasant.  Dekka was insufferable -- and bossy!  She seemed never able to do what she wanted to do when she wanted to do it -- and it wasn't her fault she had had an insatiable craving for cucumbers!  He was so particular and peculiar -- except that, unlike with Calent, their frustration usually boiled over into arguments that then boiled over into sex...

Definitely not like her husband...except for that one time.

visualspice

Much like Kathryn, Dekka was easily getting fed up with his pregnant companion as the week went on. Sure it was fun when he could seduce her, but she was becoming increasingly antsy and more demanding,a nd less reciprocating of his advances; which only seemed to stoke the flames of his temper when he finally went off on her about her damn cucumbers.

"And you're acting as if a cucumber would ruin your entire life!" he spat back, swearing up a storm as he felt his blood heat all over as he glared back at the woman as she stared up at him defiantly. "Did you forget we weren't inside your castle, princess?" he snapped. "This was never going to be a picnic. What did you expect when you left your walls of gold behind? I ain't no God damn fucking noble. I'm a fucking thief- the best god damn fucking thief there is. And all you think I'm good to do is get you some fucking cucumber!?" He was irritate, fuming mad as he made his way towards the door.

"I need to get out of here. Just... stay here and don't get into any fucking trouble." And he slammed the door behind him, leaving a trail of unease and anger behind him in his wake.