Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Little Piece of Kerosene (Spice!) - [M]

Started by Ivory, March 10, 2014, 04:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"It's a cucumber!" Kathryn snapped -- because, really, it was a cucumber!  What the hell was wrong with getting her something to eat?  Nothing -- absolutely nothing else -- seemed in the least bit appealing, and she had had to practically choke down her food from this morning...

Storming after him, she flung open the door (in the process, startling a passing whore) and darted forward to grab his arm.  "Dekka, what am I supposed to do?  I don't have any money, and I'm stuck inside your room all day!  I don't really think a cucumber is so much to ask for, do you?"

visualspice

Dekka let out a growl and yanked his arm away.
"What do you normally do all fucking day?!" he snapped.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

A hundred things.  A thousand things.  Her glare darkened, and she opened her mouth to speak, to remind him of just who he was speaking to...

But, a figure wrapped in a sheet caught her attention in the corner of her eye.  A whore, who was doing her best not to gape at the argument but was, instead, giving Kathryn the most profoundly sympathetic look...

No, this wasn't the time or the place for such an argument...though this was hardly the first they had had.  It seemed to be all they did -- bicker back and forth.  And she was only just beginning to realize...  She needed someone to take care of her, and Dekka, well...  He was just not that guy.

Instead of snapping at him, she lowered her gaze, and her bottom lip gave a little tremble.  Softly, with all the anger drained out of her, she said, "I think we should talk.  Not argue.  Talk."

visualspice

"Yeah? Well, I'm through with talking for the day. I ain't holding a fucking conversation with a woman who's unreasonable," he snapped.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

A bit of anger flared up again, but she took a deep breath and counted to 10, refusing to let it take hold.  Sure, she was the unreasonable one...  But, nevermind.

Instead, she mustered up her courage and murmured, "This isn't working, is it?  This...  We...don't work."

Being with Dekka...  It was all she had dreamed of for years.  And now that she finally had it, how could it all be so wrong?

"I think it's best I go home."

visualspice

Dekka continued to glare at her, and the more she spoke, the more angered he became. He didn't even justify that remark with a comment. He, being the 'level headed' man that he was, believed solely she was the only unreasonable one of the two of them and- when she'd calm down after this, perhaps itd go back to..
well, what they always shared.

But this?

This was driving him nuts, and was making his anger flare dangerously. He tried to keep his flames in check and didn't even bother to respond to her. He simply turned and stormed away.

He could't deal with this now. He couldn't deal with her right now,a nd as he dashed off, he et out an angered punch to the wall before storming off outside.

Go back where? To her plush palace where people will get her cucumbers whenever she wanted? Fuck that. What did she think this was? Or think he was. Pissed, he continued to stomr off, not even bothering to look back.

Ivory

Kathryn stared after him in hurt silence, jumping a little bit when the heretofore silent whore wrapped a blanket over her shoulders.  Kathryn's smile was timid and unsure, but the matronly woman seemed not to care.  "Come on," she urged with a comforting smile of her own.  "Let's go have a good cry, and we'll see what we can do for you."

Numbly, Kathryn nodded and allowed the other woman to lead her back towards the room.

"Men," the woman murmured sagely, "Are all assholes.  And that one is no exception."

And by the time Dekka returned, his guest was gone, as good as her word.  The room stood empty, with her meager belongings gone and no trace of the lady that had once been there.  The whore -- Nyssa - offered Dekka little consolation.  "She wanted to leave you a note, but she wasn't sure what to say."

visualspice

Dekka stood there in complete disbelief. THough his expression show cased indifference. The empty room, however, was like a punch to the face, and he said nothing, disappearing inside with a soft click of the door, which was the only thing that needed to be done to seal the last stake into his heart, as it felt it shatter and his world, his reality, slip away through his fingers.

Kathryn was gone. He had scared her off. But perhaps it was better this way. What was he to do with a woman who was with the child of another man? The strongest and most powerful woman of all of Connlaoth. And though he did not cry over her loss, something inside him died that day and he found himself staring for hours into the waking night at the empty bed where her scent had long since faded, but her memories still burned him to the core.