Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nightclub Niceties (Open to the invasive public)

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 16, 2014, 08:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

With his gaze resting on her, he listens to Chrystaline's response and though he had not asked about it, her answer gave him the impression that she was single. As the music changes he gives a faint nod " I see. " He murmurs lightly before finishing off the rest of his drink and setting the empty cup aside.

" So, you would be up for a dance if you had a partner to dance with? " He asked, a slight smirk taking for on his face as he watches her.

pryatama aphrodite

"A dnacer of profession like me has no boundaries," she muttered with a following smirk to his direction, "and I see you're expression. Are you asking for a dance, young one?" The night was going as expected. Guy casually approaches with a drink, girl approves placement at her table, guy plays it cool while asking for a dance. The next step was to play out a makeout scene on the floor. The ultimate bang for the night... unless things moved further along and then the nights events would really pay off.

Nomad

Listening to her as she spoke up, he could see that she caught onto what he was hinting at given his question and it seemed she may not be apposed to it. " And what if that is what I am asking? " He answers with his own question. Though it seemed she may be up for it he knew there was always a chance that she would not be up for a dance.

pryatama aphrodite

Chrystaline's lips curled at the corners in a tease-like smile. "That would annunciate your charm..." She dropped her lid in a wink, and casually sipped at her beverage, eyes glancing among the commons. She held the authoraty, but the rest seem to liven up the place... "And I wouldn't mind," she said. Her eyes darting back to the young man across from her, red gleaming and shimmering the the light of strobe.

Aurora-Swift

Aurora needed to relax. It had been a while since she actually sat down to unwind. She had decided the day before that she would come to this club this night, just to have some experience in a field other than the forests that surrounded her. She wore a long, dark blue dress in a toga style. Not something obnoxious, but classy. Something that would still draw attention, but the right kind of attention.

"If only my mother could see me be so sophisticated," she thought to herself, head raised high.

Her dress was one shouldered and exposed her back down to her natural waist, revealing her much revered tribal tattoos that covered it in a blue ink that matched her dress. Her cheeks were also tattooed with the same tribal patterns as her back. These were the markings of her heritage, and she wore them proudly.

After she assured the bouncer with a smile that she had no weapons she was granted entry into the establishment.

"First thing is first," she thought to herself "I need a drink."

Aurora's first mission was to scout out the bar and order something that would relax her, but still give her control of her senses.

pryatama aphrodite

Since the boy was caught daydreamin, she up and left for another round of decent water. She'd rather not have a fuzzed mind, and awful hangover like a few mistakes ago...

She slipped onto a seat, and awaited the bartender.