Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Silken Scales (Sanguine)

Started by DaGlobster, April 08, 2014, 10:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Without much more things to do here, Stygia bid Ralenth farewell with a bow, and took to the sky. She questioned herself as to what she would do with Felodas. If she followed her usual plan for situations like this, this would be the part where she'd get out of telepathy range to Ralenth, and then just flip over mid-flight.

But something felt different about this time.

She felt Felodas would be more useful alive than dead, mostly because he was in a position of power, and she had him completely under her heel. So, uncharacteristic of her usual predatory plans, she delivered Felodas to his manor, nudging him awake so he could guide her in to land.

Codestar7

(OOC - Ralenth and Felodas have almost unlimited range, they have created a strong enough bond)

Felodas awoke to dragon scales pressed to his shoulder. He woke silently, watching where they were going. They were flying close to Ketra, close to his home. Felodas knew where his mount was taking him, and guided her to the western wall of the town, where his manor stood, bigger than most of the buildings around it. He told her where to go, then fell back asleep. He was absolutely knackered.

DaGlobster

Stygia flew in low, gliding on her sleek wings as she silently descended from the sky. When she came across the front lawn of the manor, she used her wings to stop her forward motion and come to a slow, soft landing.

Codestar7

Felodas woke up with the landing, and dismounted Stygia.

"I had the most horrible dream. Ralenth's mother died..."

DaGlobster

"She is dead, Felodas." Stygia said matter-of-factly. Even someone like Felodas must have his idiot moments.

Codestar7

"What? What. Oh. That was real then. I thought it was a dream." Felodas was fully awake now.
"But I now have no dragon to ride into battle when I need. I have no dragon to take on scouts. I need one now. I guess I'll go tame one..."

DaGlobster

With a smile, Stygia leaned her massive head in until her eyes were level with Felodas'. "Oh, do you have to go now?" she said with well-practiced sadness.

In a flurry of motion, black smoke, and flashes of light, she turned into her human form, who was temporarily exposed until she wrapped her wings around her body like she usually did. This time, however, her horns and claws receded, and the wings wrapped around her took the form of an elegant black dress which struggled to contain her. Indeed, she looked more human than ever in this form, but she still retained the sharp, red eyes and the drop-dead body.

"I was thinking, you could show me around the place, you know?" She said, placing her arms over his shoulders and clasping her hands together behind his neck.

Codestar7

"Stygia... a dragonrider without a dragon is like a lutist without out an instrument. It is a necessity... especially for someone of my status. I'm the Lord-Captain, I need a dragon. Otherwise, I'm not much use in that position.
"I need to fill the hole Queen Ralenth left. I need a dragon. After that, I shall gladly show you around my home. But until then, there is a dire weight upon my heart not having a dragon-bond. I'm sorry."

DaGlobster

"Well, fine then. If you want to go looking for a new dragon after only a couple hours, you can be my guest, but don't expect me to wait around while you go get a new dragon." She said, slight annoyance in her voice as she pulled away from him, crossing her arms.

Codestar7

"Do... do you want to be my dragon? If not," Felodas sighed. "I'll show you around. To my bedroom first," he assured, with a sly wink.

DaGlobster

"As much as I would love to, I'm afraid I have previous commitments..." She said, and moved her arms back to her sides, and she smiled. She giggled a bit, and returned to Felodas, working an arm under his.

"Lead on, Felodas."

Codestar7

Felodas and Stygia made love through the night, enjoying their new found lovingness, until they fell asleep, in each others arms. Felodas knew not of the demon who was married to his lover. Who knows if Stygia still loved her husband? Only time would tell.

((OOC - I think we should start a new thread, this one is done))