Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Renna felt her melt at.his attentions and words.
"Show mercy?" She whispered and pointed to her lips again. "Not until the punishment is over."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

His lips remained by her chest when he murmured, "And how long shall I indulge your cruelty?"  And kissed her lips again, longer this time and then her neck, lingering still and finally her chest.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Until I say it's over," she whispered, and guided his face back to hers as she kissed him longly, hotly and full of need. And when she finally pulled away from the kiss, she looked desperately into his eyes.
"Make love to me, Oakley Brennick. Make love to me, on this day I'm finally free. Remind me that I'm yours."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley looked at her warmly and suddenly smashed his lips to hers, kissing her more deeply than he ever had before, with all the passion he was capable of and peeled her from the dress.  He captured her breasts within his lips, his hands feeling along her body.  "You're always mine, Renna," he breathed against her lips at last.  "And I'm always yours."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Renna moaned, her body aching from his lips, from his touch.
And when their lips met again, she breathed against his, "I love you." And she kissed him. "I'll love you now. I'll love you forever."

Lion

Oakley moaned at her words.  "Always," he murmured as he slipped out of his trousers and slid into her, moving to her pleasure and to his.  He pulled her hips high onto his, clasping them tightly as he could.  "I love you Renna.  Forever and always."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna gasped when they finally connected, her moans coming out louder and louder with each of his needy thrusts. She clung to him, one hand gripping his hair, the other resting over the small of his back as she kissed him and breathed heavily between each one, moaning his name.

Lion

Oakley pushed into her with a desire he hadn't felt before, not even the last time they made love.  But he was a man now, no longer the shy boy that blushed at her flirtations and he felt stronger now in her presence.  He fucked her hard, the pants of her breath driving him on, her moans making similar noises escape from him.  "Tell me what you want Renna.  I want to make you scream."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She moaned and writhed beneath him, curling her toes and tightening her sex as he fucked her. Her hands clung around him as teeth sunk into her lip.
"But someone could hear us," she moaned.

Lion

"You're right," he moaned against her lips.  "We should go to your study, or a spare room.  Wherever we are, I want to love you just like this."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"A spare room or study? But my house is full of mourners!" she protested, laughing lightly evne as she moaned. "But anywhere would be fine so long as it's with you,"s he breathed, her eyes lightly closed. THis was simply heaven.

Lion

"You mean people who mean to trap you into a corner," Oakley grunted and smiled a little.  "Then the garden will do.  It will always be our place."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna melted at the phrase.
"Yes. It always has."

Lion

The garden sang of their love in the wake of shared ecstasy and when he was spent, he laid in the dirt beside her, covered here and there with smudges of soil, but he was otherwise content.  "Just like when we were teenagers," he laughed softly.  "It still doesn't seem that long ago.  Does it to you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yes... and well no. It feels like it was yesterday, but in the same breath, it feels like that was an eternity ago." She turned to peer over at Oakley, her eyes studying his face.
"You've grown up alot. Your jaw, it's really much more pronounced now. You've become quite handsome."

Lion

That familair sensation colored his cheeks and he smiled.  He couldn't help himself.  It seemed that part of him would never leave him, no matter what he tried.  "And you've blossomed into a beautiful woman, Renna," he said with sincerity.  "I knew you would be."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna looked up at him with those big blue eyes.
"Thank you," and she gave her chest and proud toss forward. "And I'm sure you're glad for the blossoming!" For she had become quite ample in certain areas indeed!

Lion

"Ah yes, I wouldn't be doing you much justice if I didn't compliment you on your assets," he smiled at her, putting an arm around her and leaning his head against hers.  "But if you're a lovely blossomed flower, what does that make me, chopped liver?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Precisely!" she told him with a laugh,a nd kissed him on the tip of his nose. "Or.. more appropriate, A stink foot."

Lion

"Well chopped liver does smell pretty bad," he laughed before he leaned in again and stole her lips away for the moment.  A soft smack brought his lips to part with hers and he smiled.  "You would call me Stink Foot after all those years."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn