Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Of course,"she giggled. removing a lock of curly hair from his face. "Did you think I'd forget?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Admittedly, I was sort of hoping you would," he smirked.  "But I should've known better."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"I could never forget!" she told him, her smile broadening. "It's the nickname I gave you when I teased you. And it was silly, I know, but I didn't know any other way to show that I had feelings for you. SO I took to teasing you, calling you intimate yet ridiculous names you and I would only get the meaning of. You used to get so pink cheeked. It was cute."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"You liked me pink-cheeked?" he said with smiling eyes and his familiar blush returned to him. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Of course," she told him, stealing a kiss from his lips. "I always did. I knew you'd turn out handsome when you were older. And I loved every part of you, even then. Your hair, your eyes.. everything. Even your stinky feet." And she wrinkled her nose playfully as she smiled.

Lion

"My feet are not stinky!" he said mildly defensive.  He feigned a scowl before leaning in to press a strong kiss against her lips before pulling away.  "I've since cleaned up that problem!  Apothecaries are undervalued commodities."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna giggled.
"I think you only need to wear cleaner socks!" she teased.

Lion

"I change them often!" he grumbled, turning cherry-faced now.  "Now that's about enough of my feet we'll discuss."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"How are you going to stop me?" she playfully challenged. "I could sing about your feet all day."
And so she did!

"Oh, Stink Foot, Oh, Stink Foot.
The classiest boy I know.

Oh, Stink Foot, Oh, Stink Foot.
His stinky feet are his only woe.

Oh, Stink Foot, Oh Stink Foot.
If only I could tell you so-

That you stole my heart, and took it all apart
Now we share the same heart beat and blood flow."

Lion

"That was...horrible.  Please don't ever become a bard," Oakley said, unamused.  Yet he couldn't quite contain his easy smiles.  He was pink-cheeked and beaming ear to ear as he suddenly took his shoe and shoved it into her face.  "Since you love stinky feet so much!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Shall I sing it again?" she teased, but then his shoe was suddenly in her face and she yelped, quickly slapping a hand over her lips.
"Oakley! You're going to have us found out!" And she attempted to shove the shoe back into his face.

Lion

"You're the one that's squealing." he hissed and put his shoe back on.  "We should get dressed.  Before more people wander this way."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"A good idea. Can you think of the scandal if we were discovered?" she said, and giggled and turned away from him, slipping back into her dress and humming the song about her lover, Stink Foot.

Lion

"I don't really," he murmured as he shrugged back into his shirt and brushed his curls back to his face.  He was largely dressed save for his jacket as he looked at her.  "Need any help?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yes, with the laces." And she turned to him, holding the front of the dress against her bosom and her hair swept over her shoulder as she waited for him to tie her in.

Lion

He'd had plenty of practice as he deftly knotted her back up and tied it in a perfect bow.  "There then.  As voluptuous as ever," he smiled at her, kissing the back of her neck after parting her hair.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna blushed as she smiled at him from over her shoulder.
"I should go clean up... get back to the Wake."

Lion

Oakley nodded, his expression softening.  "When can I see you again?" he asked, eyes hopeful.  "I know you have guests to attend to.  I...I should clean up to, I've got dirt everywhere."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I ... I don't know. But we should hurry before someone comes."

Lion

Oakley did just that, looking before emerging from the bushes, fixing the collar of his shirt and brushing the dirt from his hair.  He was adjusting his buttons when he turned to Renna and helped her up as well.  "There.  Now we at least look half-decent," he smiled and patted her arm. "I shall see you later yes?  It was lovely to see you again, Renna."  He gave her arm a squeeze before quickly kissing her arm and vanishing back into the library.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn