Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Renna sighed, trying to reign in her temper before she turned to Oakley and stopped in a small corner of the gardens.
"Missing you mostly."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley took both of her hands in his and he pulled her into his arms.  He wrapped them around her shoulders and hugged her to him.  "Let's not keep missing each other then," he murmured.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Oh, Oakley. But I feel even more guilty now wanting to take your time." She shook her head at the idea, and to try to get her tears to stop, but it didn't work.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I'm sorry you feel that way.  But how could you be wanting of my time when it should have been yours to begin with..."  Oakley felt her quiver and held her all that much tighter.  "Oh...we should have run away together.  Nevermind family names or reputations..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"But that's not fair to your child, Oakley," she said, peering up at him as her blue eyes threatened to spill tears.

"But yes.." she then added, after a time. "Maybe we should have."
But that was neither here or there, and the time had come and passed. It was too late for such things now. Both were now committed assets to their world.

Lion

Oakley squeezed her tightly and kissed her cheek.  "But we have each other now...  I love you so much Renna...  I never want to lose you from my life."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna's lips trembled, a few tears escaping down her face.
"Damn you, Oakley," she said, stealing a much needed kiss to his lips. "Damn you for loving me." ANd she smoothed her hands down the lapels of his jacket, before holding onto him and pulling him in close, this time,t he kiss much more intense, and much more full of need.

Lion

His head tilted to the side as their kiss deepened and his arms held the small of her back.  "Oh Renna.  A kiss like that takes me back to the first time we made love.  In the trees beyond the orchard."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna trembled at such words.
"It was a sweet memory," she said, fresh tears sparkling in her eyes.

Lion

"And I will treasure it always," he said with a chuckle. "But we'll make new memories together."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna looked up into his eyes, an eagerness wavering in the depths of her tears.
"Do you promise?"

Lion

"With all my heart and soul," he murmured with a nod.  And he kissed her fierce.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna let out a soft moan, her heart now fluttering inside her throat as that very kiss stole her breath away. And only when she had a moment away from their sudden series of heated kisses, did she breath, "Oh, Oakley," as soft fingers came gently stroking down his cheek.

Lion

Oakley smiled down at her and covered her hands with his, holding them lightly. "Will you," he began, his breath soft, leaning in closer to her, "show me your garden...?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At such a question, Renna's heart fluttered and she looked bashfully away.
"Oh, it's nothing as grand as yours."

Lion

[I think he means your other graden, Renna. ;D]

Oakley's smile grew coy and his hands slid down her arms and body toward her waist.  "Are you certain of that?" he murmured.  "I'd love if you gave me a tour."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna continued to look bashful, fingers playing with his when she paused, observing his gaze. Her expression twisted, brows raising as she.noticed a particular dance to his eyes. It was then she got his drift and nudged his side.
"Oakley!"

Lion

Oakley grinned and squeezed her hands.  "What?" he chuckled and brush his lips to her cheek.  "Did I say something wrong?"  His hands played with her fingers much in the way she did and he only smiled gently.  "So...will you show it to me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna's cheeks turned even pinker.
"I... don't know if that's such a good idea, Oakley," she said. "Because I think someone already had the bright idea." And as if on cue, Jinai let out a cry of ecstasy that echoed across the gardens.
"But... I do think I have a... unoccupied section over here. Come on." And she took his hands and pulled him along, laughing as they both would barely be able to fit behind a bush. And here, she sunk down low, on her knees practically as she tucked back some of her red, curly hair.

"Oakley, this is like before, when we were young and sneaking around." And then she leaned in real close so that their noses almost touched.
"So what do you plan on doing with me?" she asked, giving him a knowing and coy grin. "I mean you do have me all to yourself finally..."

Lion

Oakley did blush at the sound of Jinai's cry.  But he turned positively cherry when he heard Jude soon afterward.

"Not so loud," Jude said.  "We're in Renna's house!"

Oakley turned back to Renna and followed her to the empty spot in the bush.  He smiled and got down on his knees beside her.  His hands moved up to her shoulders and held her still for that moment.

"Plan?  You make it sound like my  motives are less than pure, my lady..." he snickered but his smile only grew.  "I mean to kiss you.  All over.  Here."  He dropped the shoulder strap of her dress and replaced it with his lips on her skin and that was soon followed by the other.  "And here."  And he leaned down to kiss the base of her throat.  "And especially here."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: